Testing Sites Review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chem4ever

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Why isn't there any threads on the different testing sites? I have heard horror stories about some of them. If anyone had a great or very bad experience at a specific testing center, please post!

Members don't see this ad.

Why isn't there any threads on the different testing sites? I have heard horror stories about some of them. If anyone had a great or very bad experience at a specific testing center, please post!

Everything is on a case by case basis....what may go terribly wrong for 1 person on 1 day isn't necessarily the end all be all for everyone. If you're prepared, you're ready, regardless of whether your testing facility is 100% perfect at your test time. Case-by-case.

I think an ongoing test site review resource would be extremely welcomed.:headphone: Just like restaurant/Amazon/Yelp reviews people know that what is being written is just one person's experience and opinion. People could then draw their own opinion after reading multiple reviews. :bookworm:What really is valuable are the tips about parking, transportation, traffic, lodging and more recent developments like construction work or detours. It's also nice to know if the place is ballroom size lecture hall or regular classroom size. It's nice to be informed, there's enough to worry about w/o unexpected surprises.:eek: