Texas A&M Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

XCanadianRagwee

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I will have an interview at Texas A&M sometime in the near future. For those who interviewed I know part of the day is spent in Temple, TX. About what time did you get back into College Station. Just trying to figure out if I can catch a flight back here that night or if I should stay around all weekend in Aggieland.

Also do I need my own form of transportation to Temple?!?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Stay in Aggieland, WHOOP!

Members don't see this ad :)
Call Filo Maldonado. He is really nice and will help you out. You'll get back to College Station around 7 (if you leave late and drive really slow). As far as transportation to and from Temple, I don't know what they do for people who fly in. Call Filo...

I was hoping to get an answer tonight so I could put my mind at ease with plane reservations, guess I'll just do it birght and early tomorrow

Im in the same situation. The secretary told me that they could give me an early interview in Temple which would be at 3:30 but that still puts you back at College Station pretty late...also, if you take that interview slot, you might miss out on some of the tours. With regards to driving, each applicant is responsible for their own transportation to and from Temple...they provide a map and a cell phone number just in case you get lost.
Looks like staying in College Station is the best idea unless you can get a late flight out...I'm not having any luck.

good luck!

THe transportation thing is a huge problem....

Gotta agree with trauma junkee. CS rules.

Originally posted by Bad Mojo
Gotta agree with trauma junkee. CS rules.

eh...it depends. I lived there the past six years of my life, can't say it's the best palce I've ever lived, but can't say it's the worst either.

lots of people rent cars to drive to Temple, that what I did. that being said, you could probably catch a ride with someone but then getting back would be a problem.

i flew into college station but flew out of austin (not too bad a drive down from Temple.) just let them know you are coming from out of state and schools in TX are usually more helpful in slotting you earlier. I think my flight out of Austin left at 6 something.

Thanks for the advice everyone. I think i have everything worked out. Flying into CS, friend driving me to Temple (she's from Temple), coming back to CS that night, taking the earliest flight out the next day.

No biggie!

If anyone needs a ride to or from Temple on the 30th, I would be moe than happy to give 'em a lift.

Ben