Texas A&M Pharmacy C/O 2019 applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Told during Interview? I do not think I could make it to the Kingsville campus on May 29th. What's the pre-orientation about?

Just give them a call, and they will let you what to do. GL.

Members don't see this ad.

Are all the seats filled and secured with a deposit? If all offers are given out and there's one week to put a deposit, then what are the chances of a waiting list spot opening? How does this work? I need to move on in making other decisions.

Members don't see this ad :)
Are all the seats filled and secured with a deposit? If all offers are given out and there's one week to put a deposit, then what are the chances of a waiting list spot opening? How does this work? I need to move on in making other decisions.
I declined my offer last week so I don't think the class is filled up yet

Also, some people were accepted with conditions so if people fail to meet those conditions, they lose their spot. I'd say everything is finalized around early August or whenever summer I session ends

Reactions: 1 user
I just got my call yesterday at 5 pm telling me I was accepted. So that means the class isnt full.

Cant wait to meet everyone at pre-orientation.

I just got my call yesterday at 5 pm telling me I was accepted. So that means the class isnt full.

Cant wait to meet everyone at pre-orientation.
Join the FB page

Has anyone received any emails concerning pre-orientation??

Hi, everyone

If the dean call for acceptance, and you can not pickup or you not available at this time. Do the dean will email you or notify you been accept through email?

Hi, everyone

If the dean call for acceptance, and you can not pickup or you not available at this time. Do the dean will email you or notify you been accept through email?
I missed the call and they left a voicemail

I missed the call and they left a voicemail

after that how do you response to them that you accept their offer?

So Do they will email you about deposit even you do not response by phone call ?

I ask this because I will not stay in US this summer, Just to know they still email me about deposit if I can not answer them about phone call.

thank

after that how do you response to them that you accept their offer?

So Do they will email you about deposit even you do not response by phone call ?

I ask this because I will not stay in US this summer, Just to know they still email me about deposit if I can not answer them about phone call.

thank

I returned the call & they told me I was accepted, so I accepted he offer & following that was an email giving more information.

Just received a call informing me that I have been accepted into the college station campus! Now its decision making time...

Howdy Class of 2019!

The brothers of Phi Delta Chi would like to invite you to dinner after your pre-orientation this coming Friday at Chilis around 5 to 6. We’d be very happy to see y’all there, answer any questions you may have, and just to have some good mingle time! Let me know if you decide to come so we can get this party started! See y'all there!

Address: 2727 S. US 77 Bypass Kingsville, TX 78363 and you can contact me if you get lost! Find me on FB: Jojo Tran!

Class of 2019 FB page:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/404...ment_id=436031893238974&notif_t=group_comment

Join the FB page
Could someone provide the link to joining the facebook group for college station? I can't seem to find it :( Also does anyone know the address for the Reynolds Medical Building? I used the address they provided last time and my gps didn't take me to the right area. :/

just sent FB request...is it too late to find an apt in College Station in the beginning of July, esp. those close to west campus where Reynold Medical Building is?