Texas A&M Pharmacy C/O 2019 applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I was doing the same thing, I don't even remember anything besides "I have some very good news for you..." lol
Did u interview on the afternoon?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got my call around noon and interviewed Jan 23rd.

Is anyone else still deciding which schools they're going to? I'm stuck between UNT and A&M, I'm still waiting to hear from UT though.

Where are all the people who interviewed in January? I'm nervous I haven't heard anything.

Reactions: 1 user
Is there anyone who got selected for CSTAT campus from the regular interview?

Reactions: 1 users

Is anyone else still deciding which schools they're going to? I'm stuck between UNT and A&M, I'm still waiting to hear from UT though.

A&M Kingsville?

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed January 29th and got my acceptance call this morning!!!:soexcited::banana:

I'm still deciding between Tech, A&M and UH.

If you don't mind sharing, what were your stats for UNT?

Interviewed the Jan 22 and got the call early this morning.
Question: do we have to get a paper to get drug tested by the 9th and bacterial meningitis stuff?

Where are all the people who interviewed in January? I'm nervous I haven't heard anything.

Did you also preference college station as your first choice? I also haven't heard anything back, and I don't know anyone who who got called to CSTAT. I'm sweating bullets but since no one else has heard anything i'm holding onto some hope.

If anyone was accepted to cstat regular decision please do let us know!

Did you also preference college station as your first choice? I also haven't heard anything back, and I don't know anyone who who got called to CSTAT. I'm sweating bullets but since no one else has heard anything i'm holding onto some hope.

I interviewed on 1/22, picked College Station as my choice, but was given a spot in Kingsville yesterday. I'm guessing it must be very competitive to get in College Station as I had pretty decent stats and thought I did great on the interview.

Yes, I chose college station. I feel confident about my interview. I tried my best in 25 minute period and 5 minute closing statement.

I interviewed on Jan 22nd, was accepted to college station campus.

Oh that's true! College station's group is 33 students. Owkrnfnfjsiwoeorjrnf ahhh, I have been checking my phone every chance I get.

I interviewed January 29, was accepted to the college station campus as well.

Just to clarify, you're referring to college station, right? @lewinski

I got accepted for the Kingsville Campus! Has anyone created a Facebook page? I need a roomie!!

Congrats!!! I havent seen any facebook page yet but hope someone makes one soon. Ive also been looking online at the apt complexes to see which ones look good.

Yea I got the call and the email on Friday for kingsville as well.

I'm looking for female roommates! send me a private message if anyone is interested!