Texas A&M Pharmacy C/O 2019 applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congratulations to all who have gotten in!! We can't wait to meet you all! For those still waiting, do not lose hope and keep your chin up!:)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I got in as well! just curious if a facebook page was made yet... I need to find a roommate

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone gotten accepted to the Texas A&M College Station (Bryan) location??

Can you post a sample schedule of what the time the classes are?

Hmmmm I'm not sure where I have the schedule from last semester, but the classes in the fall usually run from 9 am to around 2 (unless there's IPPE or trainings, which there will be for a while and it usually runs until 5). Test days (Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays), you show up at 7:45 or 8:00, depending on what time the test starts, and then have regular schedule after that. There are also some days where the professors choose to have recitation, and that is a review that is held before the test and it will also be at 8:00, but those are optional. In the spring, you start at 9 also and the days usually end by lunch time, unless you have lab or IPPE, and Fridays we end at 2. Same test times apply. I hope that answers your questions. The classes alternate days and I know that I had to refer back to my schedule to see what was class was going on. It takes a while to get used to it. I hope I answered your questions, and if I find my schedule from last semester I'll try to post it.

Hey Y'all,
After much thought I have decided to decline my offer for A&M. I had a seat in the College Station location. I recently graduated from A&M and I enjoyed all my undergraduate time there. However, I have decided that I want to go on a new adventure for Pharmacy School. It was a difficult decision, but I did not want to take a seat from someone that truly wants to be in College Station. I know how high in demand that location is. So whoever ends up with my seat, enjoy your time at one of the greatest schools in the nation. Becoming an Aggie will be one of the best decisions of your life.
Thanks and Gig'em
P.G '14

Reactions: 2 users
Hey Y'all,
After much thought I have decided to decline my offer for A&M. I had a seat in the College Station location. I recently graduated from A&M and I enjoyed all my undergraduate time there. However, I have decided that I want to go on a new adventure for Pharmacy School. It was a difficult decision, but I did not want to take a seat from someone that truly wants to be in College Station. I know how high in demand that location is. So whoever ends up with my seat, enjoy your time at one of the greatest schools in the nation. Becoming an Aggie will be one of the best decisions of your life.
Thanks and Gig'em
P.G '14

Where do you plan on going? If you don't mind my asking.

Where do you plan on going? If you don't mind my asking.
It is looking like Tech but I am still waiting on an out of state school. I did my time at A&M, I just want to do something new.

Reactions: 1 user
I understand on the feeling of wanting a change of campus. Thank you. Hope you have fun in your future school.

Officially declined my offer from A&M- Kingsville. Best of luck to everyone!

Members don't see this ad :)
do they sent acceptance letter tomorrow or Monday next week, or Friday next week??

@student266 They started calling people last Friday. Only the top 50 or so Candidates got a call and they had to pay the deposit by today.

They go by rounds from what I heard. So maybe you'll here something this week or the next.

Sometime in the near future +pity+

Reactions: 1 users
I officially declined my offer last night. This is the most hardest educational decision I have ever made. I was so impressed with A&M.

Good luck to everyone else.

Has anyone completed the background check? I got my results back but I'm not sure if we are supposed to fax those or they are automatically sent to the school. Does anyone know?

I believe that is automatically sent. But double check with the school.

Just got the call! I'm in!!

They are making calls again! Just received my acceptance.

Please submit your FASFA 003632 is Texas A&M 's code. :) Submit regardless of whether you know your acceptance or not...it will still need to be submitted into the system.
I got an email saying My FASFA was processed successfully. So what's next? How much for the tuition and will school contact me for more information on financial aid? I realized during interview Mr. Sawyer said this year there will be a tuition/fee increase for students entering 2015.

Hey guys, I was also accepted this morning :) I've already accepted my top choice though, so I'll have to give up my spot

I got the call a little bit ago too and I'm in but I've accepted my top choice so I'll be giving up my spot. Good luck everyone

Still waiting for the call. :(

I'm getting really nervous now!!! No calls for me yet. :cryi::cryi::shrug:

Has anyone completed the background check? I got my results back but I'm not sure if we are supposed to fax those or they are automatically sent to the school. Does anyone know?
The results of the drug and background check are automatically sent to the COP.

I got a call few mins ago!!!
I've accepted :)

Reactions: 2 users
I got an email saying My FASFA was processed successfully. So what's next? How much for the tuition and will school contact me for more information on financial aid? I realized during interview Mr. Sawyer said this year there will be a tuition/fee increase for students entering 2015.
I believe tuition is right under $7000 per semester so under $14,000 per year which is pretty cheap. You will receive correspondence via your email and the howdy portal. So for now you can relax ! (I called the office last week to ask the same question and that was their reply )

Anyone know when is deadline to make deposit for second round?

Anyone know when is deadline to make deposit for second round?
They should send an email that has all the dates when everything is due.. they gave everyone is the first round 1 week to pay the deposit, it should be the same for all the other rounds.

Does anyone know when's the last day they are doing acceptance calls? I'm getting so anxious waiting :(

:( This is a very long wait. I hope I get a call sometime soon. Jan 30 interview. It's been a month wait.

Relax :) ...they will be calling at least for the next couple of weeks to months...and people will decline which will open up seats. I know it's easier said than done but the happens a lot and it's not the end of the road yet

Does anyone know when's the last day they are doing acceptance calls? I'm getting so anxious waiting :(
for my class the last person got accepted a week before school started in August, so do not worry!

Be patient! It's a long process. They have to accept people & wait for responses then adjust their availability, and make more calls and offers, and the process is repeated. It's only been 2 weeks, don't worry & stay positive worrying won't change a thing! So stay calm

Be patient! It's a long process. They have to accept people & wait for responses then adjust their availability, and make more calls and offers, and the process is repeated. It's only been 2 weeks, don't worry & stay positive worrying won't change a thing! So stay calm

I mean I haven't heard anything back from fafsa.:p

Honestly, I learned that once you applied and interviewed, there's nothing else that needs to be done on your end. So worrying and stressing during this wait will do nothing but bring you down: especially if you are in the midst of finishing your last semester of undergrad. Of course getting accepted will always be at the back of your mind, but let it stay exactly there. That way, you won't be constantly thinking about it every second of everyday. Best wishes to all.

Here's a sample of a P1 schedule. Professors, times and locations of each course might vary, of course.

Attachments

• sample p1 schedule.png
    sample p1 schedule.png
    195.1 KB · Views: 124