TEXAS Board Licensure- Fingerprinting question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drivn

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I have a quick questions about the fingerprint portion of the TX licensure. I am currently in a different state and am trying to fulfill all my requirements for my TX licensure. I have received my fingerprint package with the form and fingerprint card. I am having a hard time figuring out where I need to go. It says for me to register with Texas but I can do that however, can I do all my fingerprinting stuff here? I called the board and they said I could do it Tennessee but I don't know how and where I'm supposed to go. I called the company that does the fingerprinting and they said for me to go to my local police department but the police department said they don't do that.

Please help! I really need to figure this out as it's my last step.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys!

I have a quick questions about the fingerprint portion of the TX licensure. I am currently in a different state and am trying to fulfill all my requirements for my TX licensure. I have received my fingerprint package with the form and fingerprint card. I am having a hard time figuring out where I need to go. It says for me to register with Texas but I can do that however, can I do all my fingerprinting stuff here? I called the board and they said I could do it Tennessee but I don't know how and where I'm supposed to go. I called the company that does the fingerprinting and they said for me to go to my local police department but the police department said they don't do that.

Please help! I really need to figure this out as it's my last step.

Thanks!

This document is your FAST Fingerprint Pass for a state and national criminal history record check. Please schedule a fingerprint appointment by visiting www.L1enrollment.com or by calling 1-888-467-2080.

That is correct or you need to register and save the registration number. Get your finger prints on this special card and mail it in if you are from out of state.

For out of state applicant, do I have to wait for package to come in mail or I can just go to one of those places before it arrives ??
They sent me "FAST Pass Report" form in email. I believe that is for in-state applicant.!!??

How exactly this process works??
Based on my reading, I have to wait for package to come in mail as I am out of state applicant, take the form comes with the package, fill it out, make an appointment with one of the designated places in my state, and that designated place will send my finger print info directly to TSBP.

I am trying to get everything done as soon as possible.