Texas Heart Institute CT residency my dream!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris88

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi my name is Chris. I am a student of medicine. I read that may people trainning at the Texas Heart Institute. I dream about that after graduation I'll go to Houston to THI for training !
I heard that this place is changing lives!
I read that You worked with Dr. Ott and Duncan. Amazing! Please write to me a little more how looks like work of surgeons in the THI. I am very interested in heart failure (HTx LVAD). Have you worked with Dr. Frazier? My mentor and hero is Dr. O.H. Frazier
Chief Cardiopulmonary transplantation and cardiovascular suregry research. But I have a question about the
operation of aortic aneurysms and other open heart operation by dr Frazier. How often O.H. "Bud" Frazier performs aortic aneurysms
(ascending, arch, descending, thoracoabdominal) or other difficlut heart operation. How looks like his typical day?
How many heart operations performed per day. How often works in the lab
Is Dr. Frazier performs other heart surgery ( like aneurysm ascending arch descending)?Is he as good as Ott and Duncan ?How it looks in the THI.
I was very interesting repair of aortic aneurysms by Dr. Frazier because I
read some of his interesting publication like.
I'm looking for someone who worked at THI. If you can please answer my questions. Please email me about the work of the surgeons there especially Dr. Frazier. Is he as technicaly awesome as Dr. Cooley ,Ott?

Members don't see this ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.