General Admissions & OTCAS Texas MOT Applicants 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Off the wait list and was accepted to TWU Houston this morning! :)
Congrats! I'm probably going there too!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone starting at TWU Houston this fall looking for a room mate?

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed with TTUHSC on Oct 3. I was offered acceptance and offered a small scholarship within a week.
I have not heard anything from UTMB or TWU.
Good luck to everyone applying to Texas OT programs.

If you don't mind, do you mind sharing your stats? Applying to TTUHSC this July and curious to see where I stand. Congrats on your acceptance btw!

I got accepted into Texas Tech and wanted to know if there was a Facebook page started or if anyone had heard anything since the initial acceptance letter/email?

If you don't mind me asking, do you mind sharing your stats? Applying to Tech this upcoming July! Congrats on your acceptance!

I was off wait-list just few days ago from TWU Houston!
Is anyone looking for a roommate?

If you don't mind me asking, do you mind sharing your stats? Applying to Tech this upcoming July! Congrats on your acceptance!

I was also accepted to Texas Tech. Here are my stats:

Major: Psychology
Overall GPA: 3.4 (3.36 OTCAS)
Pre-Req GPA: 3.7-3.8
Last 60hrs: ~3.75
GRE: AW 4, V 148, Q 141 (They didn't require the GRE my app cycle)

I was accepted off the waitlist for TWU Dallas! So excited!

Would anyone who got accepted to Tech or UTMB feel comfortable sharing their stats? I just interviewed at Tech and will be interviewing at UTMB in January! I'm super excited, but also very nervous and want to figure out how much of a shot I have :)