Texas MPJE 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

iwant2bepharmd

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Took the MPJE yesterday and I felt like it was so difficult. There was a good mix of single answer MC, select all that apply, K-type questions, and all the following EXCEPT questions.

I even got almost the same question multiple times (wording was slightly different).

Does anybody know if MPJE is an adaptive test i.e. it changes questions based on if you got an answer right or wrong?

One set of repetitive questions I missed 3x, the other set I'm sure I answered correctly.

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, it's adaptive and points are scaled like NAPLEX, but it's out of 100 points for some reason. And yeah, these exams seem pretty weird. I got a really easy question on the NAPLEX 3 times. I answered it right the first two times, then I got paranoid and changed my answer the third time, hahahaha. Oh man, this was a horrible, horrible exam. Mine was almost entirely select all that apply with answer choices that all sound very good because of either common sense or common practice. After I left the testing room, I checked my notes over 5 questions I had doubts on and found out right away I missed 5 questions LOL. Still got an 80.