Texas MPJE application: Please help!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BBrph

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
Please help me with my Texas License Application. Here're the list of things that I did:
1) Apply for Texas BoP License: Application completed with all the required documents like Birth Certificate, Driver License, Proof of US citizen, etc.
2) Register for NABP MPJE: Completed
3) Finger Printing: Done (confirmation received)
4) Affidavit of Graduation from US accredited School: Done
5) Naplex Score transfer from NABP: Done
6) Over 1500 hours of internship transferred from CA: Done

It's been over 4 weeks and I haven't receive any ATT letter from the Texas BoP. Am I missing something? I checked w/ couple other thread and I heard people mentioning "Moral Voucher". Is it require for the ATT letter? Cuz I haven't received any "Moral Voucher". I checked with the NABP website and they directed me to the Testing Center website. When I log in with my SS# and email, they let me schedule for the Texas MPJE. Does that mean I'm authorized to take the test? Please help cuz I don't want the Texas BoP to void my test result. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Dear Friend,
Its takes 4-6 weeks(30-44 days) to receive the ATT letter from the board. And I guess you should wait for another 2 weeks or you can call them and verify this.
I recently started the reciprocity process and could you tell me when we have to send the copy of Birth certificate and driver license, proof of citizen etc.??
And which book is good to pass law exam. and if you still have the material , I am interested in buying it. Please reply me asap as I am planning to order the book today or tomorrow.
Thanks and good luck,
Sheem

Hi all,
Please help me with my Texas License Application. Here're the list of things that I did:
1) Apply for Texas BoP License: Application completed with all the required documents like Birth Certificate, Driver License, Proof of US citizen, etc.

It's been over 4 weeks and I haven't receive any ATT letter from the Texas BoP. Am I missing something? I checked w/ couple other thread and I heard people mentioning "Moral Voucher". Is it require for the ATT letter? Cuz I haven't received any "Moral Voucher". I checked with the NABP website and they directed me to the Testing Center website. When I log in with my SS# and email, they let me schedule for the Texas MPJE. Does that mean I'm authorized to take the test? Please help cuz I don't want the Texas BoP to void my test result. Thanks!

Hi,
Thanks for your advise, I'll call them next week.
You should send you driver license, Passport (or proof of citizenship), birth certificate, etc. to the Texas Board of Pharmacy. In your application check list page, there's an address for you to submit those documents.
I haven't take the Texas MPJE yet therefore I can't sell my books (just yet :D:xf:).
Many people from this forum recommend reading the Lexis Nexis "Texas Pharmacy Laws and regulations" book. I bought my book from ecampus.com for around $30 (ISBN# 9781422455449). I also bought a pharmacyreviews.com's CD for Texas laws ($50). I think 150 questions from this CD really help to quiz me on the Texas Laws (The LexisNexis book does not have any practice questions and it's kinda boring to read). Hope it helps you too:)!

I recommend reading the Lexis Nexis "Texas Pharmacy Laws and regulations" book. I have the 2009 edition for sale. Please let me know or PM me if you are interested in purchasing

Dear Friend,
Its takes 4-6 weeks(30-44 days) to receive the ATT letter from the board. And I guess you should wait for another 2 weeks or you can call them and verify this.
I recently started the reciprocity process and could you tell me when we have to send the copy of Birth certificate and driver license, proof of citizen etc.??
And which book is good to pass law exam. and if you still have the material , I am interested in buying it. Please reply me asap as I am planning to order the book today or tomorrow.
Thanks and good luck,
Sheem

Hi all,

Hi all,