Texas Southern University C/O 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Ok thanks. My three remaining pre-requisite courses are speech, computer science, and a fine arts course. I don't think I'll have a problem with taking a maymester of speech, but it could be a problem with computer science. Would computer science be considered a science course that I would have to complete by the end of spring 2012?

Members don't see this ad.

Nothin' yet... I might call if I don't hear anything by the end of the month. I know they're usually slow with the admission process.. so I'm trying to be patient... Anxious though! I wanna know already b/c I'll have to move by the end of June, b/c she said Summer Academy starts like the 1st week in July? I didn't realize they we're still doing interviews!! Y'all keep me updated! GL

Nothin' yet... I might call if I don't hear anything by the end of the month. I know they're usually slow with the admission process.. so I'm trying to be patient... Anxious though! I wanna know already b/c I'll have to move by the end of June, b/c she said Summer Academy starts like the 1st week in July? I didn't realize they we're still doing interviews!! Y'all keep me updated! GL

If you read last years forum... it looks like they started interviews in Feb, First acceptance letter rec'd April 10, the last one rec'd like, May 20. So....

Members don't see this ad :)
Ok thanks. My three remaining pre-requisite courses are speech, computer science, and a fine arts course. I don't think I'll have a problem with taking a maymester of speech, but it could be a problem with computer science. Would computer science be considered a science course that I would have to complete by the end of spring 2012?

For the computer science course you may need to contact ms. davis and ask if it is counted as a science course

If you read last years forum... it looks like they started interviews in Feb, First acceptance letter rec'd April 10, the last one rec'd like, May 20. So....
argh, meaning , this year they started interview in mid-March --> and we'll rec'd the letter in mid-May ??? @-@

EMailed yesterday and got no response, went to the school and asked and got no answer, sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh

pls someone pls do sth :((

One of the current pharm student told me that letters will be sent out next week...... can you believe this? :(

Does anyone know what the HCC course equivalent for computer science class is the prereq for TSU.

Does anyone know what the HCC course equivalent for computer science class is the prereq for TSU.

hcc only offers cosc 1436 and 1437 during the summer so i'd suggest you check at wharton. I know they had it online last summer.

Hey guys.. i have a question... is medical terminology at HCC is MDCA 1213 or MDCA 1313 ? Both says medical terminology.

Hey guys.. i have a question... is medical terminology at HCC is MDCA 1213 or MDCA 1313 ? Both says medical terminology.

I think the only difference is that 1213 is only 2 credit hours. Also its not online so I wouldn't want to take that one. One thing to check on is when the deadline for summer classes is. Those hcc classes end 7/27 but TSU summer academy starts in july as well so I'm not sure if that's acceptable. I took med term at lonestar online last summer. If they say 07/27 is too late then i'd suggest looking there.

i am taking MDCA 1313 at HCC online right now. Ms.Davis said it is equivalent. She said that the only med term classes that wouldn't be equivalent would be the ones for medical professions.. like the medical assisting programs

Members don't see this ad :)
Any news? Any letters? Anyone receive anything? :scared:

Mann this waiting sucks! It's been a month now and I'm going insane. Did someone try to reach them?

WELL DAMN, I INTERVIEWED ON MARCH 22ND AND ITS BEEN A MONTH WITHOUT ANY RESPONSE...THIS REALLY SUCKS MY PATIENCE IS RUNNING OUT......:mad::mad::mad:

hey guys.. I interviewed today.. Ms. Davis told me that all the letters gonna be sent out by next week. No wait list. Either Accepted or Rejected...

Awesome! Thanks for the update. Good luck to you & everyone else who got an interview.

I spoke with Mrs. Davis today on the phone and she told me they would be mailing letters out TODAY! So hopefully (crosses fingers) this means some of us will receive a letter by the end of the week and others by next week. Good luck everyone!!

I spoke with Mrs. Davis today on the phone and she told me they would be mailing letters out TODAY! So hopefully (crosses fingers) this means some of us will receive a letter by the end of the week and others by next week. Good luck everyone!!

Why do they keep giving students different info ? Haizzz :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Seriously! I called the receptionist on Monday and she told me she "believes" they sent out the letters...I don't understand why they can't just tell us. Yes or No, and when!

Also, no wait list doesn't make any sense.

OMG! i dont think i could take this! Fortunately, i've been accepted at another school (closer to home) because otherwise I would still be waiting with you all. I still read this thread often and even I'm getting impatient for you all. Good luck and I wish you all the best.

Yay I just got my interview on 4/24/12. My overall GPA 3.56 at TSU, math GPA 4.0, bio GPA idk, getting bio degree this semester. Question for anyone that is from TSU or knows the answer, who gets the final say of whoever gets accepted or rejected?

hey guys.. I interviewed today.. Ms. Davis told me that all the letters gonna be sent out by next week. No wait list. Either Accepted or Rejected...

Why do they keep giving students different info ? Haizzz :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Seriously! I called the receptionist on Monday and she told me she "believes" they sent out the letters...I don't understand why they can't just tell us. Yes or No, and when!

Also, no wait list doesn't make any sense.

Are yall really surprised with the disorganization of TSU? It has been forewarned.

hahaha you guys crack me up... all we can do is wait :sleep:

I got my letter!
Just kidding. Patience is a virtue. Hold on to your horses!

Today was officially the ending day of all interviews and result letters are being sent out :D

Didn't call, I'm a TSU student, I'm just close to some people on the admission committee, good luck. ^^

some students already got their letters. :thumbup::thumbup::confused::confused::confused::confused:

some students already got their letters. :thumbup::thumbup::confused::confused::confused::confused:

TSU students get first priority. Interviews and results goes in the order date of application that was submitted. The first interviewed batch will receive their results first, anyone after mid March will receive them later before our summer academy of course (June).

That doesn't seem to add up because the first batch to interview were March 20. That is after mid March and it's the first batch...so something doesn't make sense.

That doesn't seem to add up because the first batch to interview were March 20. That is after mid March and it's the first batch...so something doesn't make sense.

I typed in the wrong month March = April my bad x)

I typed in the wrong month March = April my bad x)
so is there anyone here already received the letter ? if so, r u TSU student ? Last question, is that the acceptance or denial letter , if you dont mind me asking :)... Just want to get as much as information as I can.
Coz i'm not a TSU student and got interviewed on Mar 27. Yet, havent received any :(

Thanks for any response!

Quite honestly, I don't think anyone knows the clear cut answers. Every one is receiving differing information which makes it unreliable. At this point, all we can do is wait. Sooner or later we will all hear back.

I doubt tsu students get priority. i interviewed 3/21 and haven't heard back yet. I expect a reply sometime in May.

I interviewed 3/27 as well and haven't heard anything. Just still waiting.

I agree that no one really knows when things are going to happen. Im really going to just sit back and wait for whatever i'm going to get (acceptance or rejection). I know I've been told a few different things and Im sure many of you have as well. I just want to find out already. I interviewed on April 10th so I know all the people that interviewed before me are beyond ready. Good luck everyone. :luck: :xf: :luck: :xf: :luck:

TSU students were supposed to submit their application before Jan 31 and prospective students before Feb 14. But alot of TSU students didn't turn in their application at the correct time, like me and my friends that just got their interviews like 2 weeks ago lol. They also look at the other school that you may have applied to, and chances are that you might accepted their and will not attend TSU. TSU also go by "Why try to accept other rejects from other schools when we have our own 'good' students also?"

They're not racists, I'm Asian by the way. Watch I'll get in soon :) One of the people on the admission committee was talking to my friend about me and said "He's like my son" lol..

accepted!! that was surprising

Has anyone got letters yet? They told me that it was mailed out Thursday.

Wow! Congratulations! May I ask r u TSU student and when was your interview date ?

lol all you had to do was scroll up to see that information. interviewed 3/21. not a tsu student