Program-Specific Info / Q's Texas Tech Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SBWallace

2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything from tech this cycle? I'm curious to see when interviews will start.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone heard anything from tech this cycle? I'm curious to see when interviews will start.

Interview usually start in Fall semester...I'll say... November...
I had my interview in January but I remember someone mentioning they had an interview early on like in November or something.

Current Texas Tech OT student here! I was interviewed in mid January (i turned my app in a day before the deadline) but others who turned their app in super early got interviewed and accepted between late August and September. Most also got offered small scholarships. I suggest submitting your app as early as possible, shoot for this month if you can! Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you for your reply! I submitted my application a couple of weeks ago. Do you know how many students were accepted last year?

Thank you for your reply! I submitted my application a couple of weeks ago. Do you know how many students were accepted last year?
Great! You should hear back soon. 53 students were accepted last year

I submitted mine last week! They were asking for my transcripts so mines I guess are still being sent over! Good luck to everyone!

Reactions: 1 users