Texas Tech Pharmacy Class of 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
If someone could send me the fb link that would be great! Also, does anyone know how to begin creating an eRaider account?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Everyone!
I was accepted and I am very excited to attend in August! Jacquelyn, would you be able to send me the link for the Facebook page as well? Thank you! Can't wait to meet everyone!

Reactions: 1 user
Hi Everyone!
I was accepted and I am very excited to attend in August! Jacquelyn, would you be able to send me the link for the Facebook page as well? Thank you! Can't wait to meet everyone!

When did you interview? When did they accept you?

Members don't see this ad :)
hey, so I have to take my 3000 level course this summer, I was going to take biochemistry, anyone know a good place to take it online? Mike said I had to have it done by July 24th.

hey, so I have to take my 3000 level course this summer, I was going to take biochemistry, anyone know a good place to take it online? Mike said I had to have it done by July 24th.
What school are you taking classes at now?

Community college :/
Nothing wrong with that. You might be surprised by the diversity of students here, some with 2 years community college and some with masters degrees. Guess what, everyone graduates with the same doctorate no matter where you started off. :)
Does your community college offer summer Biochemistry? Are you in Texas (region?)?
A few random google searches that yielded results. I can ask around with current students and see if anyone used an online summer Biochem course.
http://www.onlinebiochemistrycourse.com/schedule/
http://www.online.colostate.edu/courses/BC/BC351.dot

Nothing wrong with that. You might be surprised by the diversity of students here, some with 2 years community college and some with masters degrees. Guess what, everyone graduates with the same doctorate no matter where you started off. :)
Does your community college offer summer Biochemistry? Are you in Texas (region?)?
A few random google searches that yielded results. I can ask around with current students and see if anyone used an online summer Biochem course.
http://www.onlinebiochemistrycourse.com/schedule/
http://www.online.colostate.edu/courses/BC/BC351.dot
Thank you for trying to help! I don't think I can take this course from a community college, has to be level 3000 at least. Yes I am in Texas, little bit south of Houston.

I GOT IN!!! I'll be going to Amarillo in the fall... has anyone found any decent (and cheap) Apartments out there yet?

Reactions: 2 users
AND FB Page?!?!? Can I get a link to that from someone also? So Excited!!! :soexcited:

Got accepted! Can I get the link to the fb group too?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi I also got accepted, can I get the link as well? Thank you :)

I
Took pathophysiology online at tarleton state if you want something that transfers and wont break the bank.

Hey everyone. Asian male. P3. looking for a roomie. i currently live at Quail creek Apartments. rent is 375/month including water (does not include electric and gas, Average about 80 bucks combined). nice brick buildings literally right next to walmart. Plus 5 min drive from the school and pretty safe. Close to everything. Let me know. The apt is already fully furnished too! message me if interested!

Hi I've been accepted to the Amarillo campus and I am currently looking at apartments around town. I might be interested in finding a roommate for this coming school year. Could someone send me the FB?

Hi I've been accepted to the Amarillo campus and I am currently looking at apartments around town. I might be interested in finding a roommate for this coming school year. Could someone send me the FB?
Is the acceptance recent?

Is the acceptance recent?
Umm maybe the last week in March. I was one of the last people to interview. Something happened with my Merlin account and I never got any invitation so I barely made it. But I just decided to attend for sure recently

Reactions: 1 users
Hey guys Has anyone from the waiting list heard back yet?

I just got accepted recently to Amarillo campus as well, can someone send me the FB link please? :)

I spoke to Mike today and was able to find my inexact ranking. He said there will be another deadline ( acceptance/rejection) nxt week. *fingerS and toeS cross* hopefully 20 ppl will be accepted to a better school ;)

Can someone send me the link to the Facebook group please?

Last edited:
Doed anyone know if parasitology would satisfy the 3000 level bio course please?

I think it would! It's an advance class. Congrats kmerpharmd?!?!!!

I think it would! It's an advance class. Congrats kmerpharmd?!?!!!
Hey Greenwalls i've not been accepted yet, i just have a good feeling that'll be accepted... still on the waiting list

Last edited:
Hey Greenwalls i've not been accepted yet, i just have a good feeling that'll be accepted... still on the waiting list
That's great! Let me know when you get ur acceptance! Can I ask where are you located on the waitlist? I was told I am in the top 20. I'm just a maybe =\

Can someone send me the Facebook link? I have been doing online research for apartments but it would be nice to have a roommate from our class!

I got accepted!!!!:D:D can someone send me the Facebook link please!!:clap::banana::banana:

Reactions: 3 users
now I'm the only one left !!! Tk me with you already! Congrats!!!

Oh and send Romy or I a message and we can link you to the facebook page that has been set up for your class.
Congrats to everyone accepted!

The facebook page has members of the class of 2019 as well as P1, P2, and P3 students more that ready to answer any questions you may have.

Hi!
just got accepted into Abilene pharmacy school and would greatly appreciate it if you could send me the link to the facebook page and any additional info.

Can someone send me the Facebook link? I have been doing online research for apartments but it would be nice to have a roommate from our class!
Hi I'm Whitt and if you have gotten the link already I have also created sort of a roommate finder spreadsheet to help !!!

Hi I'm Whitt and if you have gotten the link already I have also created sort of a roommate finder spreadsheet to help !!!

I'm on tech's waitlist and just in case i get accepted, can someonw please list up-to-date housing Infos in Abilene and Amarillo. Thank you in advance

Hey guys,

Just got accepted. Could someone please send me the link for the Class of 2019 fb page?

Thanks

housing the fall.

I am looking for someone to take over my lease at georgia villas apartments.

Here are the details: its a 1 bedroom 1 bath, brand new complex. about 15 min from campus which is
about the same as everyone else commute who lives on coulter. the lease runs till next july.
I really have liked living here because my car is two steps from my front door, theres a small backyard which
would be really good if any of you have pets. All building are single story so no body lives above you.
open concept living/kitchen with a lot of counter space with new appliances. wood floors throughout except for carpet in bedroom.
Im trying to cut my cost down and move in with a friend this fall but need someone to take over my lease.
If you like the complex and have a friend you can transfer the lease into a two bedroom september 1st.

Im leaving for clinicals in july but I will pay for august rent as well has give you 300 dollars to cover water and trash fees for the entire remainder of the lease.

Normal rent:700 month, ill pay august.
Energy: really insulted apartment so far my energy bill has only been 25-30 a month.
Water: ill give you 300 to cover

LMK if you're interested or know someone who is.
Contact # 2104641043

I wonder if our class is complete yet?! Anyone else getting super pumped about how close its getting?!

+pity++pity++pity++pity+
I finally got accepted!! However, I going to with Unt for location n family reasons. :( you guys are in good hands! Tech makes you feel like as if your part of the family .. So jealous!

I just gave up my spot. I hope it goes to a great person! :)

Can someone send me the link for the Facebook group or post it here?