Texas Tech Pharmacy Class of 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got accepted!! Oh my god!! I'm so happy!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Did you guys get a special greetings email of getting accepted?

Members don't see this ad :)
See you guys in Amarillo! :)

Reactions: 1 users
Congratulations to everyone who have been accepted so far!!!

Has anyone who interviewed on Jan 30th received an acceptance?
or are these just from Jan 16 and Jan 23 interview dates?

Reactions: 1 user
I also received my acceptance tonight!! So excited!!

Reactions: 2 users
Congratulations to everyone who have been accepted so far!!!

Has anyone who interviewed on Jan 30th received an acceptance?
or are these just from Jan 16 and Jan 23 interview dates?
I'm pretty positive that it's just the 16th and 23rd so far!!

Is anyone of them within walking distance to the school? Do you know the approximate cost for a 1 bedroom apt?
Renaissance, possibly Willow Glen. Renaissance 1 bedroom is... 679? (I have a roommate, but I am pretty sure this is correct). Willow Glen's cheapest 1 bedroom is $530 and they give a 10% discount.

Last edited:
Congrats guys!!!! Those of you that have been accepted I believe you guys were sent links so that I can add you to our classes private group on Facebook!! I'm so excited for all of us!!! I'll be headed to abilene! Anyone else besides the early admissions going to abilene?!

So happy for you. Now tech is where you are going to go right? And in your opinion, between A&M and tech which one is cheaper?
Thank you. I'm not sure which one is cheaper, but I will definitely choose Tech for my education.

Thank you. I'm not sure which one is cheaper, but I will definitely choose Tech for my education.
I mean A&M is good too. The only difference between the two is tech is good with clinicals. Anyways I just want to be sure which one is the best since I was also accepted at tech too. In fact, give me more reasons why tech is higher than A&m apart from the clinicals? Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad :)
Happy for you! Although I always thought you would choose A&M lol
You will stay in Dallas for 3rd and 4th year to be close to home?

T
Happy for you! Although I always thought you would choose A&M lol
You will stay in Dallas for 3rd and 4th year to be close to home?
Thank you very much. Both Tech and A&M are my top choices. However, i pick Tech since the program emphasizes more on clinical pharmacy.
Yes, my designed campus is Amarillo-Dallas.

Congrats guys!!!! Those of you that have been accepted I believe you guys were sent links so that I can add you to our classes private group on Facebook!! I'm so excited for all of us!!! I'll be headed to abilene! Anyone else besides the early admissions going to abilene?!
Ill be headed to Abilene. I haven't received a Facebook link.

Congratulations everyone!!! See some of you in Abilene. Enjoy Wreck em Tech :claps:

Reactions: 2 users
I'm heading to Abilene this Fall, anyone else? Can't wait to see you all.

I'm looking for apartments in Amarillo. Any suggestion? Is Winchester or Renaissance good place to live?

Did you join the FB group yet? The one with my class and you guys has a list of apartment reviews from AMA and ABI people. A lot of people live at Renaissance, Winchester, and Quail Creek because they're close.

I sent a request. Thanks.
Did you join the FB group yet? The one with my class and you guys has a list of apartment reviews from AMA and ABI people. A lot of people live at Renaissance, Winchester, and Quail Creek because they're close.

Yes my sister. Am a typical naija boy!!!!! Straight from naija. How are you? Are you naija too? Congrats to you too.

Hey guys, I'll be heading to Amarillo this fall. Congrats to everyone else! Does anyone know how to access the fb page, I tried searching for it but had no luck doing so.

Hey guys, I'll be heading to Amarillo this fall. Congrats to everyone else! Does anyone know how to access the fb page, I tried searching for it but had no luck doing so.
Congratulations!
When did you interview?

This waiting is a struggle!

Congratulations!
When did you interview?

This waiting is a struggle!

I interviewed on January 23rd and got the acceptance last Tuesday around the same time people posted in this thread before. I was also super anxious while waiting, good luck!

I called last week and spoke to Mike. He said very one who interviewed on Jan 30th, their files will be reviewed on Feb 23.

I guess I just have to wait for a couple of days.

If you will add Whittney Davis I will add you through the page :)

I called last week and spoke to Mike. He said very one who interviewed on Jan 30th, their files will be reviewed on Feb 23.

Yes, just one more week. Good luck to you!

Anyone else hear back about admissions? This waiting is killing me!:help:

Okay, well I interviewed on February 20th and Mike Nall said they were meeting Saturday (02/21) to talk about a set of applicants. That was probably for your group! Hopefully you'll hear soon!!

Hopefully we hear some good news by the end of the day today =]