Thank-You gift to my dentist - ideas?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

akv2480

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Assuming December 1st goes well, I'd like to gift my dentists (general and endo) for their support on this journey. I'd shadowed these dentists and known them for years. They've also given me invaluable advice and wrote stellar letters for me.

Anyone have any ideas?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I'm just gonna buy a gift basket or something. Or just let them bask in my presence.

Reactions: 4 users
Or just bask in your presents?

Reactions: 10 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I'd consider a delicious Edible Arrangements set for each of them plus something that is unique to their interests that they have shared with you.

Example- In high school, my favorite history teacher used to collect bobbleheads for each of the presidents. I noticed he had not had time to collect one of Barack Obama, so I went and got him a collector's edition for that, and he loved it! Do something like that.

Reactions: 1 user
I bought my mentor an engraved pen from Cross!

I'm thinking a gift card to get his car detailed

chipotle giftcard, dude loves chipotle.

Reactions: 4 users
I brought in for the whole office gourmet cupcakes and a thank you card!! You can never go wrong with tasty treats!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
An edible arrangement so the whole office can enjoy it

A got my dentist a tumbler that said "molar bear" on it with a bear shaped molar drawing. haha