Thank you NOVA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MasterDental

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello All

has anyone received the courtesy calls from NOVA? I just wanted to say that it is very nice that they do that, even though they have a large pool of applicants. It made my day to know that some schools handle the application process from a more "personal" point.

Cheers

Members don't see this ad.

Did you get an interview?

Nop.They just called me to tell me that they had received all of my application materials. Most schools call you for interviews, but I just thought it was very mindful of them to call, just to inform about the completion of my application. When I saw the phone number though, I got really excited because I thought I was getting an interview. Lol. It was a bittersweet moment.

Members don't see this ad :)
Nop.They just called me to tell me that they had received all of my application materials. Most schools call you for interviews, but I just thought it was very mindful of them to call, just to inform about the completion of my application. When I saw the phone number though, I got really excited because I thought I was getting an interview. Lol. It was a bittersweet moment.

I got a call from them this afternoon as well. Agreed, it was very nice of them! Especially since I haven't heard anything from almost all the other schools I applied to.

Same.. received courtesy call today and it was indeed bittersweet... For one sec I thought I received an interview

If I remember correctly, the call came with credit card information request for the secondary :). Good luck to ya all!!

Woot interview invite via email. Good luck to you all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too... I was quite confused at the beginning, because they pronounced my name differently, and I was truly not expecting a call from the admissions office within a week of submitting my applications!

Me too... I was quite confused at the beginning, because they pronounced my name differently, and I was truly not expecting a call from the admissions office within a week of submitting my applications!
Yes. They were very fast with my app as well :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk