thank you to podiatrists out there

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vkrn

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just want to say that I am totally grateful to podiatry, as I have suffered horrendous problems with my feet that podiatry is helping me with now.

Also, just want to point out that podiatrists are part of the treatment team at the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago.

They and their assistants (the orthotics folks) checked my gait with a computer and are making custom orthotics for me.

The professionalism and extensive knowledge of the person who helped me was REALLY impressive.

THANKS to y'all!

Members don't see this ad.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by vkrn:
•I just want to say that I am totally grateful to podiatry, as I have suffered horrendous problems with my feet that podiatry is helping me with now.

Also, just want to point out that podiatrists are part of the treatment team at the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago.

They and their assistants (the orthotics folks) checked my gait with a computer and are making custom orthotics for me.

The professionalism and extensive knowledge of the person who helped me was REALLY impressive.

THANKS to y'all!•••••Podiatrists rock! I'll relay your message to my Pod!