Menu Icon Search
Close Search

About the ads

thank you to podiatrists out there

Discussion in 'Clinicians [ RN / NP / PA ]' started by vkrn, 05.21.02.

1. vkrn

vkrn Senior Member

SDN 10+ Year Member

SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)
    I just want to say that I am totally grateful to podiatry, as I have suffered horrendous problems with my feet that podiatry is helping me with now.

Also, just want to point out that podiatrists are part of the treatment team at the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago.

They and their assistants (the orthotics folks) checked my gait with a computer and are making custom orthotics for me.

The professionalism and extensive knowledge of the person who helped me was REALLY impressive.

THANKS to y'all!
  2. Booza

Booza Lux et veritas

SDN 7+ Year Member
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by vkrn:
    <strong>I just want to say that I am totally grateful to podiatry, as I have suffered horrendous problems with my feet that podiatry is helping me with now.

Also, just want to point out that podiatrists are part of the treatment team at the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago.

They and their assistants (the orthotics folks) checked my gait with a computer and are making custom orthotics for me.

The professionalism and extensive knowledge of the person who helped me was REALLY impressive.

THANKS to y'all!</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Podiatrists rock! I'll relay your message to my Pod!

// Share //

Style: SDN Universal