That feeling when people get interviews at the schools you applied to...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Okazaki Frag Grenade

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 15 users
My feelings towards my top choice when I saw another girl get an II:
friends-rachel-crying-gif.gif

Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Where's daddy Snorlax for some munchies?

Probably taking a nap ...

Serious question though - do pokemons change after interviews or acceptances?
Check the first post of the Pokemon thread, young Munchlax. You only have 1 evolution so it would be at acceptance. I have 2 evolutions so I'm supposed to have evolved already after attending some interviews but I'm too lazy to find a good pic lol

Am I the only one who thinks it's adorable? :penguin:

Reactions: 1 user
This is one of the reasons why I'm happy to not have any other friends applying this cycle. So much less stress not hearing about how other people are doing in the process.

This is one of the reasons why I'm happy to not have any other friends applying this cycle. So much less stress not hearing about how other people are doing in the process.
Tell me about it. My GF is also applying right now, and we live together. And she blows me out of the water with a few more IIs, all of which are mid-top tiers XD

Agreed! I have a distant friend who applied but all of my close pre-med friends applied last cycle or will be applying in future cycles. We would have supported each other through the process obviously but there would have been a little jealousy/awkwardness if one person was getting a bunch of II's and someone else wasn't, I'm sure...

Agreed. I like being able to hear about my friends' job interviews and talk about my med school interviews without either of us worrying that we're talking about something that the other wanted and didn't get.

Thought I was doing great (still think I am to be honest, I have a handful of interviews from some really good schools I'd love to go to), but met another guy who volunteers at my hospital who has something like 12 interviews already from some of the best schools in the country.

I'm not one to compare myself to others... but god damn.

Haha I have no interviews. Joke's on me.

Perspective is everything. I have had 1 interview and I feel extremely grateful. There are a lot of people wishing for just 1 interview!

Reactions: 1 users