The Best Clinicians!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MrZ123

DAT: AA/TS/PAT 21/22/21
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What is a good way to see which schools put out the best clinicians?

Whatever it is, how could I find that info for say NYU, Stony Brook, Tufts, and BU?

Members don't see this ad.

Good to know, but my question is how can I tell this about schools, from what statistic?

Members don't see this ad :)
you could check what percent of their graduating class goes into residency and what percent becomes associates. If theyre doing residency it could be an indication that they dont feel ready. Its not always true tho

Is there any site where these stats are listed for all schools, or will I need to search individual school websites/call the schools?

probably call the schools. pacific told us the exact stats during the interview. but im not sure if all the schools would keep records of that. i dont know of any site that has those stats. maybe someone else does. best bet is probably to call

This is really bugging you tonight, isn't it? :)

Another thing to think about is if you plan on practicing in New York you'll have to do a one year residency anyway (GPR AEGD). Therefore, I would assume that the New York schools will encourage this and begin to tailor their curriculums over the next few years under this assumption (just a guess).

Yea, the GPR sucks but my dad's practice is in NY and I may take that over so I would need the GPR...