BOTH The best outcome.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Grey1993

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi.. I'm a third year med student in Iran. I was wondering if anybody could give me some advice. Last semester we covered GI, Respiratory, Endocrine and Hemato. I did study Harrison and some Cecil but now I think I have forgotten the information. Now it's summer and I have about two month.. I want to review and complete the four subjects that I have passed cause I'm not remembering the info properly and I also want to study some cardio. I took a glance at step up, it was good in some subject but in others like hemato it was really brief. So guys.. What do you think I should do? I have two month and four or five systems to cover and I really do want to remember it this time and also know as much info about them as I can (yeah I'm idealistic like that!!) Does anybody have any advice for me?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi.. I'm a third year med student in Iran. I was wondering if anybody could give me some advice. Last semester we covered GI, Respiratory, Endocrine and Hemato. I did study Harrison and some Cecil but now I think I have forgotten the information. Now it's summer and I have about two month.. I want to review and complete the four subjects that I have passed cause I'm not remembering the info properly and I also want to study some cardio. I took a glance at step up, it was good in some subject but in others like hemato it was really brief. So guys.. What do you think I should do? I have two month and four or five systems to cover and I really do want to remember it this time and also know as much info about them as I can (yeah I'm idealistic like that!!) Does anybody have any advice for me?

I did well on Step I and I have no idea what Harrison and Cecil are.

If you're aiming to do well on Step 1, use UWorld, First Aid, and Pathoma as your guides.