The Chicken Regiment

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

edmadison

1K Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen, the new AMEDD regimental crest now with 100% more white meat!

ARMY_MEDICAL_SERVICE_COA_HD.JPG

Ed

Members don't see this ad.

Saw this a few weeks back, I laughed at first but I guess it does have some historical significance from my small amount of research on it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow, are you still in? Let's round up bomberdoc, Galo, and Former Military and have a reunion!

- ex 61N
Off Active Duty, in the NG (just made O5) trying to decide if the pension is worth the extra time.... Still around here, but spend most of my time lurking.

Ed

The rooster is there to crow at the a** crack of dawn to ensure that we make it to morning rounds on time.

the story is strangely appropriate. the cock is a payment, and in today's $$ driven amedd it makes sense. glad someone got an OER bullet for that-- what a total waste of time, energy, and resources.

Off Active Duty, in the NG (just made O5) trying to decide if the pension is worth the extra time.... Still around here, but spend most of my time lurking.

Ed

i think that may be my eventual play. i'll be at 14 years and transitioning to NG or reserves to keep from losing those years is semi-attractive. was there a reason you did NG over AR?

--your friendly neighborhood 1 welcome our new rooster overlords caveman

Look hard at IRR options in the NR. Go SELRES for a year and then you may be able to get by from there. That is a terrible mascot. Ben Franklin liked the turkey over the bald eagle so at least you are in good company.

When does the chicken cross the road? 1 October 2015.

Reactions: 1 user