the DAT in two weeks

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lethstang

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Im only interested in opinions of those who have taken the DAT and scored well.

Due to my schedule, Ill only have a solid two weeks to study for the dat. this is on the ass of both chems, both bios, and both orgos. Top (or top 3) scores in all the classes.

Our plan ( my partner in crime and I) is to memorize the kaplan purple book (thru all the tales of DAT woe, one common thread I keep coming across is the kaplan book is the shizzy. Learn it live it love it. Im taking this advice. I personally know a chap who never took a science class, made hot monkey love to KBB for six months and pulled a 17. If thats not a testimonial i dont know what is). chads videos and homework twice, and the 1001 mcat organic, gchem, ad bio books twice.

A questions sirs. Are the mcat books worth our time?

Any comments on this study schedule also. A little goodluck/go get em killer/break a leg shoutout would be great too.

Members don't see this ad.

I'd suggest Cliff AP bio book instead of Kaplan, and Chad is great
if you want supplement it with DAT destroyer- although you may not have time...
for PAT- Crack DAT (buy the software online)

Members don't see this ad :)
Im only interested in opinions of those who have taken the DAT and scored well.

Due to my schedule, Ill only have a solid two weeks to study for the dat. this is on the ass of both chems, both bios, and both orgos. Top (or top 3) scores in all the classes.

Our plan ( my partner in crime and I) is to memorize the kaplan purple book (thru all the tales of DAT woe, one common thread I keep coming across is the kaplan book is the shizzy. Learn it live it love it. Im taking this advice. I personally know a chap who never took a science class, made hot monkey love to KBB for six months and pulled a 17. If thats not a testimonial i dont know what is). chads videos and homework twice, and the 1001 mcat organic, gchem, ad bio books twice.

A questions sirs. Are the mcat books worth our time?

Any comments on this study schedule also. A little goodluck/go get em killer/break a leg shoutout would be great too.

What do you consider to be a "good" score?