the Dental Specialty Core Knowledge Examination (DSCKE)- Canada

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ortho_DSATP

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Would like to know if any one took this exam to share with us here his experience about the exam ? specially in Orthodontics

Members don't see this ad.

Hi
Looks no one has taken orthodontic specialty exams

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi All,

Would like to know if any one took this exam to share with us here his experience about the exam ? specially in Orthodontics
Hi I am interested in the ORTHO speciality exam too any group study is available thanks

Hi All,

Hi I am interested in the ORTHO speciality exam too any group study is available thanks

Hi!

I'm interested with this exam also, can you please share information on what to study and if you have started a group study may I join pls.?

Reactions: 1 user
I am reading the decks at the moment. Can I ask when are you taking the exam ? and what are you studying?

Hi there,
I was wondering if it's logical to take 'dental specialty core knowledge' exam, without taking AFK beforehand or at any time? My specialty is Endodontics in my country and I'm intended to enter an endodontics residency program in Canada.

I am going to take DSCKE assessment test in Orthodontics on February 2017.
I will be more than happy to cooperate with any colleague in studying.
I still look for someone who did the ortho DSCKE test to enrich my experience about this exam.

I am taking the exam on sep2017. I am a prosthodontics. Any idea what to read?

I am taking the exam on sep2017. I am a prosthodontics. Any idea what to read?
I am a pedodontist. Do we need to give AFK Exam before giving dscke . Or can we directly give this exam

I still look for someone who did the ortho DSCKE test to enrich my experience about this exam.
Hi I just need your help . I am a pedodontist. Can u help me out. Have u given the exam.

Hi Boom,
Greetings
I am MDS in oral surgery, India and want to take dental speciality core knowledge exam too. Can You please help and share the study material for the exam. Do we need to study acc. to our speciality or general dentistry. I tried to search and gather information regardi g study material for exam but couldn't get any. Any help will be appreciable.
My email id is shwet14@gmail.
Thanks

Hello,
Please share the study material for exam .
Regards