The Following WW sign up and Game thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
WZ, Doc, and MJ were all cleared by TP. They cannot be originals.

Thanks for clarifying, couldn't remember who was all cleared.

Members don't see this ad.

Are three nyc villagers dead? I would assume someone (not necessarily WTF) is lying about being nyc and someone from VA (mj most likely) was the third VA resident and was converted. So lying about who they are ruins the "there must be 3" theory. And by lying they protect their friend who false claimed NYC.

I just can't quite make out who would be lying about being the virginia villager..

Members don't see this ad :)
Are three nyc villagers dead? I would assume someone (not necessarily WTF) is lying about being nyc and someone from VA (mj most likely) was the third VA resident and was converted. So lying about who they are ruins the "there must be 3" theory. And by lying they protect their friend who false claimed NYC.

Wait, you're still playing??

I really want to follow up on this and don't give a rat's ass if I get lynched as part of following this process. Because I honestly think there might be 3 of each, but that really doesn't add up with what we know so far.

Unless MJ, Jilary and WTF are all lying.
I just can't make sense of someone claiming a different role if they were a Virginia resident. Why would a vanilla claim to be a different kind of vanilla? And the people with named roles have proven their abilities.

Maybe one of the NYC people was supposed to be a Virginia and there was a mix up in the PMs :p

My one concern with lynching Zen is that Rogert purposefully made a tie with Zen. If they were both wolves, that could be a very dangerous move because there is the possibility of both being killed in a tie situation.

Reactions: 1 user
My one concern with lynching Zen is that Rogert purposefully made a tie with Zen. If they were both wolves, that could be a very dangerous move because there is the possibility of both being killed in a tie situation.
I think Zen actually made the tie, but i guess the reasoning stands...if she's a wolf that would be a risky move...

Members don't see this ad :)
And if I do end up lymched here are some thoughts...

1. I know these people have been "cleared" but both MJ and Doc are being weird as all get out. Especially Doc, he is not at all playing like usual.
2. There was weirdness going on with the rogert lynch, pay attention to that.
3. Don't forget that FFM might not be able to be lymched right now, but don't ignore that he can very well possibly be. Don't make the mistake of ignoring him to the end like I did one time.
4. I don't know... I just felt like typing number 4. I guess don't get bogged down in "lists" or circle-jerk clearing of people, because I honestly think there is at least one if not two people who are covering for each other.
5. Oh, there has to be some type of "spy" for the wolves, there is no way they would have had the success they have had in killing important players without one.

And with that, I don't even give a rat's ass if I am lynched. It would be doing me a favor because I just don't care anymore. Please to eliminate me via lynching or killing. You won't get a wolf, but you will get me away from this game. If you don't lynch me, I will still come around and participate but it is like others have stated, the more you participate the more you are thrown into the ring for being lynched. Yet if you stay silent as a clam all game and don't participate people ignore you. We reward those that don't play and go against those that do. That is why "classic" ww doesn't work around here.

Given the theme of the game, if FFM is Carroll, he's probably invincible until his followers die. I feel like it's a waste of a lynch.

Given the theme of the game, if FFM is Carroll, he's probably invincible until his followers die. I feel like it's a waste of a lynch.

And it might be, but assuming this in other games made me look like an idiot when it turned out not to be true.

So, I am not assuming anything.

I just want one more wolf before we go at him, but whatevs

And what proof do we have that there even is one more wolf? I mean, I think there is too, but at what point do we stop running in circles and decide that we need to go after him? And how long do we give ourselves to find that "one more wolf"? I mean serious questions... do we just keep randomly lynching people until we are so low on numbers that we have basically screwed ourselves?

Yeah, I don't know if I am quite ready to go the FFM route just yet. I am beyond burned out trying to figure this out right now, so just gonna go with someone at the top of the list after today.

lynch Zen

And what proof do we have that there even is one more wolf? I mean, I think there is too, but at what point do we stop running in circles and decide that we need to go after him? And how long do we give ourselves to find that "one more wolf"? I mean serious questions... do we just keep randomly lynching people until we are so low on numbers that we have basically screwed ourselves?
The only game that was this few wolves in this large of a game that I know of was @StartingoverVet airplane game where it was Dwindlin (where is that guy?!?) and me... fun times. So, I'd be surprised if FFM is already alone, and his character sure reads like a true alpha

The only game that was this few wolves in this large of a game that I know of was @StartingoverVet airplane game where it was Dwindlin (where is that guy?!?) and me... fun times. So, I'd be surprised if FFM is already alone, and his character sure reads like a true alpha

I'd be surprised if he were alone. I wouldn't be as surprised if we didn't have any more originals...

I thought at least one write up told us there was a convert?
I don't think so...the closest thing I found was this
*****Breaking news*****
A body was found brutally murdered by Carroll's cult in DC today. A note left on the body states that they are growing in number and no one can stop them. The FBI wants everyone to remain calm. They are hot on Carroll's trail. Again if you have any information please contact the FBI.

lynch tally
ffm(3)--zen, dvmd, wz
rojo(1)--mj
Zen(2)-wtf, lupin

thats fine and dandy, but i think the conversation was whether he could be killed with followers around

Yes, and we have no way to know that information without actually attempting to lynch him again. Do you know that he can't die with followers? For sure? Or are you assuming?

And at what point do you finally decide you need to stop looking for other "followers" and try to lynch FFM again? You don't want to do it when there are too few villagers left and you have already screwed yourself over.

So at some point, whether now or the next lynch or two, we have to try to lynch FFM again. Because we would be beyond stupid to just assume that he can't be lynched.

lynch tally
ffm(3)--zen, dvmd, wz
rojo(1)--mj
Zen(2)-wtf, lupin
MJ--DocE
WZ--rojojojo

Lynch is closed. No one died. Carroll mocks your attempt. Deadline will be 7 am CST tomorrow morning. Can probably close earlier.

I'm confused about what exactly your theory is. MJ's role was confirmed by tp.

That TP didn't confirm MJs role (it's irrelevant if she did or not. But she didn't not). She confirmed his alliance. Even if she did confirm his role, she's dead now and can't confirm to anyone whay it was.

I'm saying he's converted. And he is the last VA citizen. But if it's 3 3 3 then it'd clear a NYC person lied about being NYC, but if he claims a different villager role, then it's 4 3 2 and the original wolf who posed as a NYC citizen is well protected.

That TP didn't confirm MJs role (it's irrelevant if she did or not. But she didn't not). She confirmed his alliance. Even if she did confirm his role, she's dead now and can't confirm to anyone whay it was.

I'm saying he's converted. And he is the last VA citizen. But if it's 3 3 3 then it'd clear a NYC person lied about being NYC, but if he claims a different villager role, then it's 4 3 2 and the original wolf who posed as a NYC citizen is well protected.
So then you think Lupin is a wolf as well? She's the one who gave us tp's info. So in your theory we would have another original (whoever is lying about being NYC) plus MJ and Lupin as converts. Possible I suppose.

But I would have a very hard time believing that Claire is not in the game. If MJ were posing as a fake role he somehow chose the one main character who wasn't already in the game.