The Happiest Place on Earth WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I know. I have been so busy that I haven't been able to finalize everything I am wanting to do. It's about to slow down though. I want to get items out tomorrow with roles going out on Friday and the game starting Friday afternoon or evening. TT is helping me. I hope it's fun for you guys.

Woohoo! This is my first time playing...hopefully I don't screw up :eek:

Members don't see this ad.

I work a 12 hour shift friday. But I am off on saturday.

i work 3 13hour shifts this weekend! :eek: (fri-sun) but i WILL make time to figure out this game...still have no idea what i'm doing :confused:

I want to accommodate as many people as possible so we are going to vote on whether to start Friday or Saturday. I want to do shorter day/night cycles than the last game just to make the game more fast paced. With as many people as we have, the game could last a long time. So vote for Friday or Saturday by writing your choice in bold. I will count votes tomorrow at 7pm CST.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ohh. This is tough. I'm not sure which one would be better for me. I'm going to be at PSU this weekend for State Patty's Day and I'm worried as to what state of mind I will be in on Saturday. Might have to make the bf download the app, so I can play on the go. I will apologize now for any incoherence that might be experienced.

But I guess I'll vote for Saturday.

(psssttt... NStarz... vote Saturday since you are in my movie ;))

Last edited:
Boo, Lissa! Saturday, for Trematode :) Cuz we Pocahontas peeps gotta stick together :highfive:

Members don't see this ad :)
Ohh. This is tough. I'm not sure which one would be better for me. I'm going to be at PSU this weekend for State Patty's Day and I'm worried as to what state of mind I will be in on Saturday. Might have to make the bf download the app, so I can play on the go. I will apologize now for any incoherence that might be experienced.

But I guess I'll vote for Saturday.

Saturday I guess even though I will also be partaking in State Pattys so who knows what nonsense I may post on here. Judging by last year I may have more trouble posting on Sunday:D :barf:

Saturday I guess even though I will also be partaking in State Pattys so who knows what nonsense I may post on here. Judging by last year I may have more trouble posting on Sunday:D :barf:

Yeah...quite worried about that since I will either be taking a bus back around 8:30PM or driving back. Going to need loads of coffee and to sleep all day probably. I'm definitely a little nervous since I've been out of school almost 10 months now and my tolerance is not what it used to be...whether that's a good or bad thing depends on your perspective.

I'm definitely a little nervous since I've been out of school almost 10 months now and my tolerance is not what it used to be...whether that's a good or bad thing depends on your perspective.
you and me both orca...since i started working full time on weekends last summer my tolerance has gone WAAAAAAAY down...as in i feel tipsy after 1 or 2 glasses of wine vs. several. can't even do shots of anything anymore! takes much less to get me to that point/hungover now, which is obviously better for my wallet but my tolerance is definitely not what it used to be...and kinda less fun when i'm out with my friends. good or bad??? maybe both??? :shrug:

Friday

because I'll be staying in studying for Physics :D

Idk!!!! When would we be starting Saturday? I have an interview at western from 8:30-1 ... Scared of
Missing a deadline but I don't want to be on my phone for obvious reasons!

Yeah...quite worried about that since I will either be taking a bus back around 8:30PM or driving back. Going to need loads of coffee and to sleep all day probably. I'm definitely a little nervous since I've been out of school almost 10 months now and my tolerance is not what it used to be...whether that's a good or bad thing depends on your perspective.

I don't know if you have ever been to a State Pattys before but it gets pretty insane, so get ready. It sounds like it'll be a good welcome back to college event for you. Also they are really trying to crack down against it and a bunch of bars are going to be closed which sucks.

Idk!!!! When would we be starting Saturday? I have an interview at western from 8:30-1 ... Scared of
Missing a deadline but I don't want to be on my phone for obvious reasons!
Ummmm, Probably whenever I get up lol. I do have to be out of town from like 11-3 on Saturday so there wouldn't be any action going on then. Remember time zone differences! I am in CST.

I don't know if you have ever been to a State Pattys before but it gets pretty insane, so get ready. It sounds like it'll be a good welcome back to college event for you. Also they are really trying to crack down against it and a bunch of bars are going to be closed which sucks.

Nope. I haven't been, so it will be an experience. And my undergrad was a small liberal arts bar school, so we never really did huge parties and things like this. Although, my club swim team threw some decent ones. I do think my college taught me well though especially with our alumni event which has all you can drink beer/wine. Just hoping I don't have bad luck and get in trouble for anything. Got written up there my freshman year. And was at an apartment party that got busted (only building security but still kinda funny) the following year. Hahahaha. I never understood how I managed to get in trouble at such a huge school when mine is so small in comparison and I never got caught.

Saturday.

Thanks for the CST reminder--that should help me out some with deadlines.

Nope. I haven't been, so it will be an experience. And my undergrad was a small liberal arts bar school, so we never really did huge parties and things like this. Although, my club swim team threw some decent ones. I do think my college taught me well though especially with our alumni event which has all you can drink beer/wine. Just hoping I don't have bad luck and get in trouble for anything. Got written up there my freshman year. And was at an apartment party that got busted (only building security but still kinda funny) the following year. Hahahaha. I never understood how I managed to get in trouble at such a huge school when mine is so small in comparison and I never got caught.

Alright well have fun.:) We do a lot of partying here but there is nothing like this weekend that I have ever experienced before, even football games with 100 thousand people tailgating! Don't forget to wear something green.

I feel bad posting on here about how we are going to be drinking all weekend when other people have said they are working 12 hr shifts.

errrrr......

Saturday

Either way something is going to happen on Saturday.

I feel bad posting on here about how we are going to be drinking all weekend when other people have said they are working 12 hr shifts.

don't worry 'bout it ;) i'd rather not drink when i'm working anyway....tried that once after a 13 hour shift and had to be up by 5:30am the next morning....let's say that work that morning did NOT go well :laugh:

plus i'm saving all my drinking for march! saint patty's + visiting friends in NY :thumbup:

oh and friday -- i'm working all day saturday so i wouldn't be able to do anything

lol emiloo i just noticed "sunnex snuggler" :laugh:

love it! :love:

Current vote:
Friday-9 (Krist, dyachei, LIS, Graduatedly, hedgiehog, sunnex, emiloo, katie8, SOV)
Saturday-8 (orca2011, trematode, dvmdream, nstarz, sheepdog, kakurubird, CFC, tigerwillow)

Let me know if I missed anyone.

Current vote:
Friday-9 (Krist, dyachei, LIS, Graduatedly, hedgiehog, sunnex, emiloo, katie8, SOV)
Saturday-8 (orca2011, trematode, dvmdream, nstarz, sheepdog, kakurubird, CFC, tigerwillow)

Let me know if I missed anyone.
Considering the close vote, I say the moderator should use her moderating powers and pick what is best for her (and her co-moderator!).

Considering the close vote, I say the moderator should use her moderating powers and pick what is best for her (and her co-moderator!).
I'll let people chime in for a little while longer. If we start Friday, we will just be voting to elect a mayor and then nighttime activities. Nothing too major.

FRIDAYYY

Just gonna cause I'd love the games to begin ;) [CST might be better (maybe!)]. Sorry team Poc, but I'll be in NYC most of the day (if not all) and will undoubtedly miss much. Get to visit my broja for my majra's birthday :)

Looking forward to the logistics and mayor voting. DISNEYYYYYYY

What's the time difference to Georgia? Haha

Friday!
Won't have much of a chance to be at a computer on Saturday.

Friday!
Won't have much of a chance to be at a computer on Saturday.
Just a warning, these games take more than one day. If you know you won't be able to get on the computer you can let me know in advance who you want to vote for, etc. I'll post more about it when we actually get started.

Alright everyone, I am about to send out PMs to everyone including those that have items and those that are wolves. DO NOT DISCUSS YOUR ITEM OR WOLF STATUS WITH ANYONE UNTIL THE GAME STARTS. If you have any questions, please PM me. Do not ask questions pertaining to the items or wolf status on the general thread. When we start the game, I will start a new thread. Only then can you start to play.

Scratch that. My lab is about to start. I will send out PMs when I get home in a few hours. Sorry to get your hopes up.

Last edited:
Saturday!

I am out of town this weekend, so will be playing from my phone hopefully lol - out in the boonies