The Inheritance WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn.gif

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Oh boy. I don't know who to trust. But I think LIS has made some good points. ****unlynch LIS, lynch STL****

Finally at a computer to address all of LIS's statements...
Hahahaha. This is awesome. The wolves finally cottoned onto the fact that nobody can easily verify anything, so they decided to invent a lie that they know can't be refuted. Lynch me, and who's to say STL was right or wrong?

Here's the problem, wolves: there is a way to determine whether you were lying.

STL is full of crap. lynch STL
And the same goes for you. Everything you have said cannot be verified either. Give me one person who has verifiable evidence of what you are saying. Please, I am waiting. Oh, it's just you? That's what I thought.

Villagers, your remaining two wolves - one of whom is the second wife, the other is a bad seed who makes toys to send to people (not presents, but toys) - are to be found amongst these names:

STL (almost undoubtedly one of them because of that gambit about me being converted - there have been ZERO converts this game)
WillowLeaf
UFO
Ashgirl
JaynaAli
Kaydubs

FS, Jam, and Lissa are possibilities, but lower on the list.

Since I don't see this lynch turning around, here's my final piece of leadership advice to you *****s: After I'm dead, trust Devyn.

As I already said, you pretty much said that everyone who voted for you up until that point is a pretty good possibility of being a wolf, and everyone who didn't vote is not a wolf. Like honestly, you cant even make that stuff up. That may have been the most priceless part of what you have said.

Crap, I didn't even notice that STL moved last night since I was busy with this lynch crap.

That 100% verifies that STL is a wolf. STL is wife #2.

Yes I can move. No, that does not make me a wolf.

TP, you're smarter than this. Don't be a *****. Haven't you noticed that there have been dual roles in this game, with wolves having a 'villager-esque' role (protector nanny), and some villagers having dingus roles (ahem)? You and I both know your role - do you REALLY think I'm lying when I say there's a wolf that sends presents every night?

Bullying a noob into voting you way, well that's a wonderful approach. Notice how this has zero relevance to me but it resulted in TP changing her vote.

Anyway. It's Easter. I'm leaving to do family things.

Here are your options:

1) Be smart. Lynch STL, because I can say with even more certainty than I did with SnS that he is a wolf.

2) Lynch me. If you do that, you can go ahead and trust Devyn, Cyndia, or Gwenevre. One of them will lead you well.

Third option. Don't trust who you say. Allow us villagers to make our own decisions. Of that list that you gave, 1 is almost definitely a wolf, and only 1 I can verify is not. So ummm, WTF?

That's actually a super good question, which is probably why I've been asking myself the same thing for a few days now. No surprise it took you this long to wonder the same thing.

Regardless of why they it'd go after me until now, I'm not a wolf. Pure honey badger all day long baby.

Unless of course you were working with them. They knew you were neutral but you were helping them. That would make sense to.

Just like with SnS, that part is true. It IS in his role ability to move.

That's how I know he's a wolf. Ask Devyn - I told her a day ago that one of the remaining wolves could relocate; I've been waiting all game for it. All the other movements in the game was caused by another mechanism. STL f'd up by
moving.

And I'm ok with the lynch me today, lynch stl tomorrow plan, because all my knowledge doesn't die with me. :) Sorry STL - you gambled and lost. You shouldn't have moved groups. Gave yourself away.
I am sure you did tell her a day ago. In your position, I would have probably helped the wolves to. I don't blame you. I just blame you for the lies you are saying and the fact that you are really trying to mess up this game for the villagers.

Anyone want to own up to divorcing (her) husband, because he was a philandering bastard?

How about being a bit of a psychopath?

Or maybe being able to hack into the system and change one person's vote?

No? What about learn(ing) something about a part of a person's role?

And guess what - I'm old, but only one player is so old, Methusalah makes old jokes about them.

Or perhaps you don't like to talk much?

I could understand if you didn't want to admit to being heir to the empire of your family.

Good luck, villagers. I wasn't sure who I wanted to win ... was kinda waiting to see if a wolf or a villager came after me first. Since it was the wolves ... I've gifted the village with all they need to figure it out. Even though you all seem to be a bunch of muttonheads who couldn't find water if they were on a 10-square-foot island.

That's right. I'm neutral. I'm neither villager, nor wolf. I have no win condition. I'm just here to piss on y'all. And I really, really couldn't decide how the game should go until STL decided it for me.

Congrats, you know most of the roles in the game. It's actually quite ingenious though. Whether you are helping villagers or wolves, you have the same response. It's just the person you have the response against.

And I. Don't. Care.

Well that's a blatant lie.

I probably should have added the darling of everyone's eyes, and the cool uncle.

It's hard to keep track when you don't care.

Oh yes, with how much you don't care. Why of course.

Uh huh. You "saw" I became a threat. Nice one.

You goofed up by moving groups. That was a n00b mistake, STL.

Nothing happened between yesterday and today except a) you killed one of my confidantes (which sucks, but I'm not so dumb as to only have one), and b) you came after me with this gamble.

No, I decided to use my role ability to gain more intel for villagers. Discussed this with villager assassin to figure out who would be best for them to kill if you want me to be completely honest. Figured that a group that would actually talk would be a good place to start.

Didn't kill anyone. Have not killed anyone all game. Really tough when I am not a wolf nor an assassin. I came after you with not a gamble but facts.

Keep grasping at straws, STL. Bottom line: All my info is nice and safe in villager hands, and you screwed up by moving. Those two facts are the only thing that matters.

Rezzing me is totally unnecessary. And, although technically possible in the game, is unlikely to happen. And it wouldn't make sense (so villagers, if you DO lynch me, for god's sake don't rez me). Since I don't 'count' as a villager, the villagers really ought to rez FFM or someone else who was unquestionably a villager so that their numbers actually go up. But... barring one particular villager using their brain and coming up with an item to rez someone... it's not likely to happen.

And mine shall be in villager hands before I leave. Don't worry, eventually they will sort it out, I just hope it isn't too late for a villager win.... And okay, go ahead and claim that after you were being called out on that. First truthful thing you said thus far. You do not count as a villager. You are not working for the villagers.

Oh. And villagers, before STL confuses you even more - there have been ZERO converts in this game (so far, anyway). Just keep going back to the basics: there are two wolves left; one that can move groups and one that sends toys (NOT PRESENTS; if you mix this up you'll lynch the wrong person).

All I know was threats versus converts. You were the first time a threat got added to the list. There are 5 on the list right now, 1 who is dead, you who just got added on, 1 who is the villager assassin, and 2 others. So, if you are truly just a neutral who has a win condition now, then I agree with you 100%. There has been no converts in the game.

Yer FOS, STL. And you and I *both* know it. Just keep selling, mate. It won't matter in the end. And sure, I am *delighted* to get lynched today if people agree to lynch you tomorrow. Either way works just fine for me!

Not at all. You and I both know that it's you who is FOS, but whatever. If you are so delighted, then let's do that. I will vote for myself tomorrow if you get lynched today.

Uh huh.

Isn't it convenient that you JUST NOW FINALLY have important stuff to share?

Nice try. The "don't kill me, I'm important" thing is a n00b move.

It's impossible for me to be a threat. I don't count. Literally. I don't count for wolves, I don't count for villagers - I can't be a threat to either side, other than what I choose to reveal swinging the game one way or another. And guess what: villagers, if you look back a bunch of posts where I posted what obviously are a bunch of roles? Find yourself in there. All of those 'roles' are villagers. That's actual evidence that I have real knowledge and am not just making crap up. Ask Devyn: I told her PRIOR to STL moving that there was a wolf who could move. And she knows why the wolf has to be STL and not one of the other movements that occurred in the game. There's some more evidence for you.

STL, on the other hand, has given you absolutely nothing except fiction and promises that conveniently only surface now when he might die.

That said, I have no idea why he cares about sticking around just one more day. All his role does is allow him to move. So I'm not sure what he's hoping to do tonight, unless the object-maker happened to make an object and give it to him. Dunno. Don't really care, either way.

I suppose there's a bit of truth in his post: he is the best bet at getting a wolf, since he knows who the fourth wolf is. :)

But there are no other 'threats', people. The game is down to the villagers vs two wolves, and STL is one of the wolves.

Umm.... really? If you are an important person, you don't just casually say, "Man, I have this information this night and this information this night. You just let things go how they go, and you interject when you feel need to. Then I don't get why you are on my list. Like honestly. I get this is an experimental game, but something isn't adding up if you literally don't count and you just appeared on the list. So maybe I am daft, you are lying, or Sobsob is getting a real good kick out of this ****e right now.

If you really know as much as you know, you should know what I have and why I oh so desire to stay alive. Unless you don't know everything as you are claiming. Also possible. But I think you know and just don't want the info coming out.
Oh hey, village. Did you ever wonder who DVMD named as her heir?

Perhaps you should go read about her death...... Anyone ELSE want to claim to be a non-human?

Yeah. Didn't think so. Now get your votes in order. Lynch STL. Then find the toy-maker. Then win the game. And since I put out a ton of villager roles .... it's trivial to sort things out if people just wake up.

Not claiming I am the heir whatsoever. You clearly have no clue about my list then, which is interesting. Or are you playing this very coy. Not sure which one.

And while we're piling on the evidence to refute STL's stinking pile of cow dung ....

STL, when, exactly, did I get "converted"? There haven't been any deathless nights. Certainly not a conclusive refutation, since we do have games with kill+convert on the same night, but it is by FAR more common to have wolves either convert OR kill, not both.

So... uh.... care to add some more bs to your story?

You and I both know this is invalid, look at the past 10 WW games and then come back to me. So much wrong going on in this statement.

:rofl: OMG, STL, just stop. You are so full of crap it's killing me.

You need to realize you screwed up by moving last night, learn from the mistake, and move on to the next game. K?

I didn't really care who won. That's why I took away the village seer along the way to taking out VetAshley and SnS (the first two wolves... swings probably was a villager... not 100% sure, but it appears that way based on BI's info). I was just sorta coasting, keeping most of the info to myself, but sharing enough with other people like Dyachei and FFM so that if wolves killed me, they had the intel they needed to win.

But then you came after me. And that's one thing Honey Badger don't tolerate. So now you and the other remaining wolf are going down.

That clarify it for you?

So you .... I can't even tell what you're claiming. You seem to be saying that YOU'RE DVMD's heir ("All of a sudden when you find out it's me who has it")?

:rofl:

I'm the honey badger - a non-human and the one referenced in DVMD's death. It's pretty damn easy for everyone to see now why I've been an ASS all game, I assume.

So what non-human are YOU, STL? You and I both know you aren't a non-human - you are the second wife (though I admit I don't know your actual role NAME). Your role description is "WOLF: Why did you marry a guy who cheated on you when you were married? Of course he would do it again. Each night you can travel to a new group to try to forget the miserable life you lead as a spouse."

STL, look. You blew it, you got discovered, and all the villagers need now is that last wolf (the Toy-Maker, though I don't know what the real role name is). You have a fantastic opportunity here: go make an awesome wolf brag.

Not moving on, b/c I didnt make a mistake. If I messed up then I would just say forget about it, boom done. But I am not a wolf. Like wow. And not claiming DVMD's heir. Honestly, I can't tell if you are playing coy or really don't know. Either way, whatever. And I have noticed. And I haven't claimed a non human. That's actually really funny. You do have my role description without the wolf. But, you are either playing dumb about the other list or don't know about it. I am quite curious as to which....

STL, your logic just doesn't work.

1) You've pointed out that nothing can be verified.
2) Now you're saying that if we lynch me first and you next, the villagers will 'get some valid stuff at that point'.

Those aren't compatible claims, and you tripped yourself up because you tried to BS your way out of things.

You got beat. Lick your chops, make a good wolf brag, and earn some respect for it.
My point is that I can provide my information from my perspective. B/c quite honestly I have no trust in your information anymore. Can they verify it? No, but I would be daft to trust your information after all of the stuff I have heard you make up at this point.

Members don't see this ad :)
Finally at a computer to address all of LIS's statements...

And the same goes for you. Everything you have said cannot be verified either. Give me one person who has verifiable evidence of what you are saying. Please, I am waiting. Oh, it's just you? That's what I thought.

As I already said, you pretty much said that everyone who voted for you up until that point is a pretty good possibility of being a wolf, and everyone who didn't vote is not a wolf. Like honestly, you cant even make that stuff up. That may have been the most priceless part of what you have said.

Yes I can move. No, that does not make me a wolf.

Bullying a noob into voting you way, well that's a wonderful approach. Notice how this has zero relevance to me but it resulted in TP changing her vote.

Third option. Don't trust who you say. Allow us villagers to make our own decisions. Of that list that you gave, 1 is almost definitely a wolf, and only 1 I can verify is not. So ummm, WTF?

Unless of course you were working with them. They knew you were neutral but you were helping them. That would make sense to.

I am sure you did tell her a day ago. In your position, I would have probably helped the wolves to. I don't blame you. I just blame you for the lies you are saying and the fact that you are really trying to mess up this game for the villagers.

Congrats, you know most of the roles in the game. It's actually quite ingenious though. Whether you are helping villagers or wolves, you have the same response. It's just the person you have the response against.

Well that's a blatant lie.

Oh yes, with how much you don't care. Why of course.

No, I decided to use my role ability to gain more intel for villagers. Discussed this with villager assassin to figure out who would be best for them to kill if you want me to be completely honest. Figured that a group that would actually talk would be a good place to start.

Didn't kill anyone. Have not killed anyone all game. Really tough when I am not a wolf nor an assassin. I came after you with not a gamble but facts.

And mine shall be in villager hands before I leave. Don't worry, eventually they will sort it out, I just hope it isn't too late for a villager win.... And okay, go ahead and claim that after you were being called out on that. First truthful thing you said thus far. You do not count as a villager. You are not working for the villagers.

All I know was threats versus converts. You were the first time a threat got added to the list. There are 5 on the list right now, 1 who is dead, you who just got added on, 1 who is the villager assassin, and 2 others. So, if you are truly just a neutral who has a win condition now, then I agree with you 100%. There has been no converts in the game.

Not at all. You and I both know that it's you who is FOS, but whatever. If you are so delighted, then let's do that. I will vote for myself tomorrow if you get lynched today.

Umm.... really? If you are an important person, you don't just casually say, "Man, I have this information this night and this information this night. You just let things go how they go, and you interject when you feel need to. Then I don't get why you are on my list. Like honestly. I get this is an experimental game, but something isn't adding up if you literally don't count and you just appeared on the list. So maybe I am daft, you are lying, or Sobsob is getting a real good kick out of this ****e right now.

If you really know as much as you know, you should know what I have and why I oh so desire to stay alive. Unless you don't know everything as you are claiming. Also possible. But I think you know and just don't want the info coming out.

Not claiming I am the heir whatsoever. You clearly have no clue about my list then, which is interesting. Or are you playing this very coy. Not sure which one.

You and I both know this is invalid, look at the past 10 WW games and then come back to me. So much wrong going on in this statement.

Not moving on, b/c I didnt make a mistake. If I messed up then I would just say forget about it, boom done. But I am not a wolf. Like wow. And not claiming DVMD's heir. Honestly, I can't tell if you are playing coy or really don't know. Either way, whatever. And I have noticed. And I haven't claimed a non human. That's actually really funny. You do have my role description without the wolf. But, you are either playing dumb about the other list or don't know about it. I am quite curious as to which....

My point is that I can provide my information from my perspective. B/c quite honestly I have no trust in your information anymore. Can they verify it? No, but I would be daft to trust your information after all of the stuff I have heard you make up at this point.

That is maybe longer than any poast rojo has had in a game. :clap:

Reactions: 3 users
25 minutes left... @JaynaAli and @UFprevet12 please reconsider for today. I promise you I will lynch myself tomorrow and not object to anyone lynching me. I just want one day to figure out more (and you know exactly what I am referring to jayna...) You need to lynch both of us anyway since we are juxtaposed against each other and nothing is certain, all I am asking is that allow me to be lynched tomorrow instead so I can optimize the information I am providing, please just give me that chance :(...

STL I would like to know what you're referring to? Why do you want one more night so bad? What is so important?

Official Lynch Vote

LIS 3
(STL, AshG, Gwen)
STL 9 (devyn, LIS, TP, FS, Lissarae, cyndia, jayna, UFO, Willow)
Gwen 1 (kaydubs - contingency sent last night)

Uncast votes: 1 ( @Jamr0ckin )

Deadine: 7:30pm

The Daily Devyn Honorary Lynch GIF
1312825530_bunny_comes_out_of_duck.gif

Willow - day 1. And UF, I will hand you guys another wolf if I survive one more night. Guaranteed. It takes 1 more night. I will also narrow down the other wolf. It will just take 1 more night. Trust me, you will not regret it! I promise.

Sorry, after work I'm tired
And from rhyming I accidentally tried to retire
"STL, when did you get your list", I inquired
But I forgot to rhyme, and now from WW I might be fired:scared::scared::scared:

two minutes. Willow Uf jayna. I know you are all here. Please give me this shot. I won't let you guys down. All you are doing is reversing the lynch order. Both of us go down either way.

Willow - day 1. And UF, I will hand you guys another wolf if I survive one more night. Guaranteed. It takes 1 more night. I will also narrow down the other wolf. It will just take 1 more night. Trust me, you will not regret it! I promise.
In that case... I was going to say unlynch LIS, lynch STL
But someone altered my vote, after the tally I can tell
I guess I'll vote anyway to make this my actual choice
Because I don't like to feel like I don't have a voice

Members don't see this ad :)
My vote is based on inconsistencies
Between what you're saying now and what you PMed to me

Official FINAL Lynch Vote

LIS 4
(STL, AshG, Gwen, willow)
STL 8 (devyn, LIS, TP, FS, Lissarae, cyndia, jayna, UFO, )
Gwen 1 (kaydubs - contingency sent last night)

Uncast votes: 1 ( @Jamr0ckin )

Deadine: 7:30pm

The Daily Devyn Honorary Lynch GIF
1312825530_bunny_comes_out_of_duck.gif

LIS is converted.
LIS is neutral
LIS doesn't care.
LIS knows who the wolves are.
LIS says STL is a wolf.
STL says LIS is a liar.
STL is lynched.

Apparently having the longest defense post in pre-vet WW history (pretty sure I have seen nutmeg have longer ones in # of words) is not enough and you have lynched summerthelynx.

It is Night 6. PM deadline is 9am EST Monday

There are 13 unlucky players in the game.

The Family Estate
@kaydubs
@devyn

The Vacation Home
@Frozenshades FS
@touchpause13 TP
@Jamr0ckin
@Lissarae06

The Summer Home in the Mountains
@Cyndia
@WillowLeaf
@UFprevet12 UFO
@LetItSnow LIS

The Nursing Home for old vet students who have gotten too grumpy
@Ashgirl
@Gwenevre
@JaynaAli

The BURNT TO THE GROUND FOR INSURANCE MONEY Winter Home at the Beach

*******The Family CEMETERY*******
DVMDream, Patriarch
Swingnsave
Romoret
VetAshley2117
brightimpressio
chillbo baggins
Dyachei
ShortnSweet
Flim Flam Man
Hedgiehog
SummertheLynx

LIS is converted.
LIS is neutral
LIS doesn't care.
LIS knows who the wolves are.
LIS says STL is a wolf.
STL says LIS is a liar.
STL is lynched.

Apparently having the longest defense post in pre-vet WW history (pretty sure I have seen nutmeg have longer ones in # of words) is not enough and you have lynched summerthelynx.

It is Night 6. PM deadline is 9am EST Monday

There are 13 unlucky players in the game.

The Family Estate
@kaydubs
@devyn

The Vacation Home
@Frozenshades FS
@touchpause13 TP
@Jamr0ckin
@Lissarae06

@Cyndia
@WillowLeaf
@UFprevet12 UFO
@LetItSnow LIS

@Ashgirl
@Gwenevre
@JaynaAli

DVMDream, Patriarch
Swingnsave
Romoret
VetAshley2117
brightimpressio
chillbo baggins
Dyachei
ShortnSweet
Flim Flam Man
Hedgiehog
SummertheLynx
Meh I can deal with that :p. Is that including quotes though, b/c that is pretty long given quotes as well! haha :)

Smart move villagers. For a change.

Now find the toy maker and the game ends. Or you could all just post a snippet (4 words or so) from your roles and I could tell you who it is. But SOV was wrong in his write-up: I DON'T know who the last wolf is. I didn't know STL was until Devyn pointed out he moved groups.

And STL - I am disappoint. You had a chance for an epic wolf brag. Now..... Meh. Lame.

Whoa...

Sorry I missed that when it was going on.

Also sorry I've not been as active. I did some traveling this weekend, but I'll be around tomorrow. Then Tuesday and Wednesday I'm having medical procedures done and am going to attempt to study for finals. Hopefully I'll be able to participate while drugged.

Whoa...

Sorry I missed that when it was going on.

Also sorry I've not been as active. I did some traveling this weekend, but I'll be around tomorrow. Then Tuesday and Wednesday I'm having medical procedures done and am going to attempt to study for finals. Hopefully I'll be able to participate while drugged.

I mean I've been...

Well that's weird. I was expecting a wolf brag after all that talk. :wtf:

No. STL, for all the crap I gave him, is too smart for that. If he wolf bragged, it would have given me credibility that I just can't get this game because there's no way to verify what I've been delivering. I was hoping he'd take the bait, but figured he was too smart.

He WAS a wolf; but had he admitted it ... the wolves' last real hope is for the villagers to doubt me. And the villagers have really good reason to: we've no way to confirm what I've been saying or doing, and I am not a villager. He gambled on being able to play that, and it didn't work. *shrug*

Y'all (and by that I mean the villagers - I don't really know what you are, UFprevet, since you have declined to respond to my PM request, which is pretty suspicious) just have to locate the Toy-Maker wolf and yer home free.

Well that's weird. I was expecting a wolf brag after all that talk. :wtf:
I can believe no wolf brags this game.
But unlike most games, this one is not the same
Because we don't get affiliation after death
Wolves don't want to give us info with their last breath

Reactions: 1 users
No. STL, for all the crap I gave him, is too smart for that. If he wolf bragged, it would have given me credibility that I just can't get this game because there's no way to verify what I've been delivering. I was hoping he'd take the bait, but figured he was too smart.

He WAS a wolf; but had he admitted it ... the wolves' last real hope is for the villagers to doubt me. And the villagers have really good reason to: we've no way to confirm what I've been saying or doing, and I am not a villager. He gambled on being able to play that, and it didn't work. *shrug*

Y'all (and by that I mean the villagers - I don't really know what you are, UFprevet, since you have declined to respond to my PM request, which is pretty suspicious) just have to locate the Toy-Maker wolf and yer home free.
What do you mean declined to your PM request?? I responded 5 hours ago, did you not get it? Because I will take a screen shot and send it to you right now.

I can believe no wolf brags this game.
But unlike most games, this one is not the same
Because we don't get affiliation after death
Wolves don't want to give us info with their last breath
Makes sense now. You're pretty good at this rhyming willow.

Reactions: 1 user
Nicely done, WillowLeaf. Even Honey Badger can recognize that.

And I screwed up; UFprevet did indeed respond to my PM; I just didn't see it.

Soz.

Don't hate on UFprevet for my mistake. :)

Makes sense now. You're pretty good at this rhyming willow.
Haha thank you.
I'm enjoying it too.:D
I would credit my high school classes on poetry and stories
But I think my teacher would find the lack of meter unsatisfactory
(I was tempted to try meter, but finally decided
That it would be too hard while I'm studying and tired.)

Alrighty village, here you go; what may be my final gift to you. I've cleared, as best I can, the entire Summer Home. I am chagrined to admit that UFprevet is apparently a villager along with the rest of them. Oops.

So the two people in the game I know the least about are:

Kaydubs, Ashgirl.

I would start my lynch voting there.

After that, I would go to Jam->FS->Jayna->Lissa. In that order. I have some hint that each of those might be a villager, but the evidence is weak either way.

Wolves, you should never have come after me and gotten me off the fence. I was keeping things fairly neutral and even for ya (c'mon - I even handed you BI; what more could you ASK for??), but then you decided to try and lynch me. Tsk.

No one died

It is Day 7. Lynch deadline is 7:30pm EST

There are STILL 13 unlucky players in the game.

The Family Estate
@devyn

The Vacation Home
@Frozenshades FS
@touchpause13 TP
@Jamr0ckin
@Lissarae06

@Cyndia
@WillowLeaf
@UFprevet12 UFO
@LetItSnow LIS

@Ashgirl
@Gwenevre
@JaynaAli
@kaydubs

DVMDream, Patriarch
Swingnsave
Romoret
VetAshley2117
brightimpressio
chillbo baggins
Dyachei
ShortnSweet
Flim Flam Man
Hedgiehog
SummertheLynx

ghostface-smiley-face.gif

I was so irritated that I got killed off by those pesky wolves that I continue to help out the villagers ;). Every three nights I can count how many wolves or non-villagers have followed me into the graveyard. There are currently three wolves with me in the cemetery.

I have also been told who gives presents. Kaydubs is toys.

Now that BI confirms we have killed three wolves that seems to confirm were on the right track.

*****lynch kaydubs*****

I know Kaydubs is the one who gives toys. I also know she is a wolf.

*****lynch kaydubs******