The Inheritance WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
ImageUploadedBySDN Mobile1397661383.362057.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Hahahahaha. I had know idea there was a ww game. How were there sign ups & game start in less than 24 hours. Holy biscuits.

elect LIS

Cause I need to vote and don't know what we are playing.

Hahahahaha. I had know idea there was a ww game. How were there sign ups & game start in less than 24 hours. Holy biscuits.

elect LIS

Cause I need to vote and don't know what we are playing.

You are playing WW, SOV style.

I even considered PMing you on FB to see if you knew this was happening.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hahaha wow a lot happened. Unelect FS, elect LIS

Night closed... All PMs received.... results pending...

Gonna shoot for 9pm lynch vote if we get full participation.... Then a 5am PM deadline... want to get on a normal day/night schedule.

Reactions: 1 user
Let's face it. Every wealthy family is just a bunch of people waiting for the rich people to die (or be killed) so the vultures can pick over the carcass. Trust me, this is truth. Here we are in inheritance WW and on the very first freaking night the PATRIARCH has been killed. Everyone is in a tizzy, a few people mourn his passing, most others start wondering what riches they might receive. When the will is rolled out, oddly there is only one item on it, and it has been passed on to a most unlikely (i.e. non-human) recipient. What this player will do with the list is anyone's guess, but things certainly have gotten interesting right away. Everyone else is grumbling about the cheap, ungrateful, grump the Patriarch is. Cause that is what happens. A few people threaten legal action to contest the will, but as in most cases, their will to keep on fighting quickly fades as they know the courts do not look favorably on these vulture-types.

Let us all mourn the passing of @DVMDream. Sadly she never got to enjoy the wealth of her role.

It is Day 2. Lynch somebody.

Lynch deadline is 9pm EST. Night will close 6am EST.

There are 23 players in the game. Note your group members may have changed. Please adjust conversations as necessary. Do not allow former group members to continue to monitor any conversations.

The Family Estate
@dyachei
@LetItSnow LIS
@kaydubs
@Flim Flam Man FFM
@Romoret

The Vacation Home
@hedgiehog
@Frozenshades FS
@swingnsave
@touchpause13 TP
@Jamr0ckin

The Summer Home in the Mountains
@Cyndia
@SummerTheLynx STL
@WillowLeaf
@brightimpressio
@VetAshley2117

The Winter Home at the Beach
@devyn
@Lissarae06
@UFprevet12 UFO

The Nursing Home for old vet students who have gotten too grumpy
@Chillbo Baggins
@shortnsweet SnS
@Ashgirl
@Gwenevre
@JaynaAli

*******The Family CEMETERY*******
DVMDream, Patriarch

(ps- the only reason there are abbreviations next to some people's names is if they used them in sign-up. I was too lazy to delete them).

Last edited:
If there is a group made for The Family Estate, would someone invite me? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Lynch swings
. I haven't gotten much of any vibe from vetash yet.

Last edited:
Lynch swings. I was wondering about vetashley or swings too (I'm not sure if my reason is a good one or not, after only one day), and choosing swings mostly because vetashley is in my group and I like to be able to PM people.

Did you just pick one? Or do you have a greater suspicion of swings?

Seriously? Dyachei just handed you a 50/50 shot and you're already griping about it?

lynch swings because if one or the other is a wolf, I'm going to boot the potential veteran wolf first.

And, well, swings keeps refusing to come my Lemon Party get-togethers.

Reactions: 1 users
I thought having two people with the same posting restriction was kinda odd (I hope this isn't the sheep thing again...)

Lynch swings

I'm really bad at this -_- Pretend there are ******s around my last post. Sorry, SOV!

I did find it weird that they both were posting in gifs. Both of them posted a dog one too. VetAsh even said woof woof but that would be a little too obvious right? ****lynch swings****

I thought having two people with the same posting restriction was kinda odd (I hope this isn't the sheep thing again...)

Lynch swings
I agree. That was why I was wondering about swings or vetash. It seems odd that they both posted a couple words though. Maybe one or two words are allowed in a pictures-only posting restriction. :shrug:

tumblr_mkxevjzgbm1r0y8j6o1_400.gif

First lynch is always risky...I guess I'll go with Swings. Let's just hope we don't take out the Protector again.

tumblr_mdrn40eSQz1ryu3g1o1_250.gif

The write up does say it will be passed on to a non human recipient... starting to think that's vetash. :shrug:

***Lynch swings***

I don't have a strong suspension for one or the other but it appears to be the way this is going

i have it on good authority that vetashley or swingnsave is a wolf.
lynch swings
How certain is this person that one of them is a wolf?

Last edited:
871aeb50895f9d612d1f80da4089ac6e.jpg

meeeerowwwww!!!!!!!
*****lynch
96x96x600771.jpg,q1394837776.pagespeed.ic.AZ52Vpwgtj.jpg

500full.jpg

SOV, I have no idea where my brain is today. Permission to edit?