The Inheritance WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Sorry for the double post. I'm using a slow wifi connection that keeps loading pages weirdly.
I voted for swings yesterday because I didn't get the item until last night. I thought swings was a good choice to seer because it would tell us about both swings and vetash. If swings had been a wolf, then we wouldn't need to use two lynches to get the wolf.
I'll probably be gone for several hours with work, but that's all I know anyway.

Members don't see this ad.

Official Lynch Tally

Vetash 19 (ashG, UFO, jayna, TP, STL, cyndia, hedgie, LIS, FS, Devyn, Willow, Dyachei, Jam, Kaydubs, Chillbo, BI, FFM, VETASH, lissarae)

uncast votes: 2 (@shortnsweet @Gwenevre )

Waffles: 1

Deadline: 7:30pm.

Doesn't take a psychic to figure where this lynch is going. Start sending in your PMs, if I get them by 9pm EST, I will turn around night, and you can have plenty of time to discuss where to go next.

EVEN IF I CLOSE EARLY, send me your VOTES by 9pm, I am tracking who is, and who is not voting. . I am NOT HAPPY with participation so far, and I am invoking both the FH rule and the LIS rule ex post facto. You miss lynches, you flake out on posting, you forget your night actions, you miss votes, you will be booted. This game doesn't work if people don't participate. If you are going to busy send freaking contingencies. It is not that hard. 99% of you know when it is going to be difficult to keep up, yet you just say, "sorry, I was busy". That doesn't cut it for me.

You will not like me when I am mad.

The Devyn Honorary Lynch Tally GIF
tumblr_mq1073WfXN1sa0fj1o1_250.gif

*** @dyachei I might have missed this earlier, but how certain is this source of yours that one of the two is a wolf? ***

Members don't see this ad :)
*** Did I miss something? Did vetash vote to lynch herself? ***

[QUOTE="StartingoverVet, post: 15139635, member:]

This makes me very happy. So very happy.

Reactions: 2 users
Final Lynch Tally

Vetash 20 (ashG, UFO, jayna, TP, STL, cyndia, hedgie, LIS, FS, Devyn, Willow, Dyachei, Jam, Kaydubs, Chillbo, BI, FFM, VETASH, lissarae, GWEN)

uncast votes: 1 (@shortnsweet )

Deadline: 7:30pm.

With little discussion and fanfare, Vetash is unanimously decreed to be the most likely wolf. Numerous cute pictures of Italian Greyhounds are not enough to keep her off the chopping board. Will the Mod intervene to save someone who has faithfully glorified the Iggy? Sorry, no. Appreciated but no. Vetash is asked if she has any final words..... and she states (not surprisingly): "Woof!".

You have lynched @Vetash2117. Apparently this group is not fond of household pets?

It is Night 3. Early deadline is 9pm. If PMs are not received by then, 6am is final deadline. (still missing 9 PMs so don't hold your breath).

There are 20 players in the game.
The Family Estate
@dyachei
@LetItSnow LIS
@kaydubs
@Flim Flam Man FFM

The Vacation Home
@hedgiehog
@Frozenshades FS
@touchpause13 TP
@Jamr0ckin

The Summer Home in the Mountains
@Cyndia
@SummerTheLynx STL
@WillowLeaf
@brightimpressio
@UFprevet12 UFO

The Winter Home at the Beach
@devyn
@Lissarae06

The Nursing Home for old vet students who have gotten too grumpy
@Chillbo Baggins
@shortnsweet SnS
@Ashgirl
@Gwenevre
@JaynaAli

*******The Family CEMETERY*******
DVMDream, Patriarch
Swingnsave
Romoret
VetAshley2117

Sorry...thought the deadline was 9pm....

Crabs.

tumblr_m92ua7EW7a1r0vu5po1_500.gif

tumblr_lrfztnUn7Z1qkc2v6o1_250.gif

images

images

Reactions: 1 user
Watch out you guys, FFM has crabs and he's spreading them to everyone.

funny-pictures-cats-crab-hats.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm a live. Also drugged. Also i can't handle the sexiness of willows avatar

Sorry for the double post. I'm using a slow wifi connection that keeps loading pages weirdly.
I voted for swings yesterday because I didn't get the item until last night. I thought swings was a good choice to seer because it would tell us about both swings and vetash. If swings had been a wolf, then we wouldn't need to use two lynches to get the wolf.
I'll probably be gone for several hours with work, but that's all I know anyway.

Not that I really give a crap, but you seem FOS. You got the item last night and used it last night? That would be highly unusual.

And you all need to cheer the hell up. We killed a wolf. I'm not really all that sure I believe WillowLeaf, so I'm not sure if it was swings or vetash, but who cares.....

Not that I really give a crap, but you seem FOS. You got the item last night and used it last night? That would be highly unusual.

And you all need to cheer the hell up. We killed a wolf. I'm not really all that sure I believe WillowLeaf, so I'm not sure if it was swings or vetash, but who cares.....
I had the item last night, and used it last night.:shrug: Whether or not you believe me, I think we got a wolf, which is the important part.

*** Is it uncommon for people to have an item and use it the same night? All the items that I've had in past games have been the sort of thing you use immediately. Although that may have just been a newb game thing :p ***

Wolves seem to want to kill all my favorite characters. Mean wolves.
Last night they "killed" @brightimpressio, but can you really kill someone who is already dead?

It is Day 4. lynch deadline is 7:30pm.

There are 19 players in the game.

The Family Estate
@dyachei
@LetItSnow LIS
@kaydubs
@Flim Flam Man FFM

The Vacation Home
@hedgiehog
@Frozenshades FS
@touchpause13 TP
@Jamr0ckin
@Lissarae06

The Summer Home in the Mountains
@Cyndia
@SummerTheLynx STL
@WillowLeaf
@UFprevet12 UFO

The LONELY Winter Home at the Beach
@devyn

The Nursing Home for old vet students who have gotten too grumpy
@Chillbo Baggins
@shortnsweet SnS
@Ashgirl
@Gwenevre
@JaynaAli

*******The Family CEMETERY*******
DVMDream, Patriarch
Swingnsave
Romoret
VetAshley2117
brightimpressio

Hey guys. Back home meow. Does anyone have any info on the dead ppl? I'm curious how many wolves are left

Hey guys. Back home meow. Does anyone have any info on the dead ppl? I'm curious how many wolves are left

Isn't it obvious? There are 3 wolves left. Use your brain .... it's that gray lump 3 feet above yer arse.

And Uncle? I don't take orders. But you do sorta rock, even I can admit that.

Reactions: 1 users
Right now it's a toss up between chillbo and willow for me. I'm not certain I buy willow's story. I may wait a little to put in a lynch vote.

Right now it's a toss up between chillbo and willow for me. I'm not certain I buy willow's story. I may wait a little to put in a lynch vote.
Willow was trying to protect BI. The information came from BI, but we were trying not to lose our seer for the dead... Granted, idk willows role, but she does seem like a villager to me.

I'm going to go with lynch chillbo for now. His desire not to be mayor seemed off.

Be back later.

Willow was trying to protect BI. The information came from BI, but we were trying not to lose our seer for the dead... Granted, idk willows role, but she does seem like a villager to me.
Okay. Then I'll go with chillbo for now, lynch chillbo

I'm going to go with lynch chillbo for now. His desire not to be mayor seemed off.

Be back later.
That's because I don't have enough time to be mayor this go-round and juggle whatever responsibilities it entails in this game. You'll notice I haven't posted a whole lot because of that, so I would be a terrible leader. :p

Who all knew BI was a seer? If she could seer dead people she probably couldn't check out her confidants so maybe she revealed her role to the wrong person and then that wolf killed her.

Who all knew BI was a seer? If she could seer dead people she probably couldn't check out her confidants so maybe she revealed her role to the wrong person and then that wolf killed her.
The problem was that FFM called her (BI) out on the thread so we scrambled to create a cover story to prevent the information from leaking out... We thought we had vetash convinced that it was willow, but idk...

The problem was that FFM called her (BI) out on the thread so we scrambled to create a cover story to prevent the information from leaking out... We thought we had vetash convinced that it was willow, but idk...

I was told to ask BI that on the thread.

I was told to ask BI that on the thread.

By me, for the record. I was aware of the risk, but for reasons I decided to take it.

Anyway, we're very close to narrowing down another wolf. And all my info has been passed on to two villagers. So... keep on keepin' on. Nothing for this lynch, though.

I was lying about the item, because I was asked to say that on the thread to protect a seer.
I don't have any solid ideas, but lynch TP based on feels. I don't know TP at all, so I'm not sure if I'm reading her right.

Official Lynch Tally

Kaydubs 1 (Jam)
Hedgie 1 (LIS)
TP 1 (Willow)
Chillbo 2 (SnS, Hedgie)

Uncast votes: 14

Deadline: 7:30pm

The Daily Honorary Devyn Lynch GIF:
george-of-the-jungle.gif

Isn't it obvious? There are 3 wolves left. Use your brain .... it's that gray lump 3 feet above yer arse.

And Uncle? I don't take orders. But you do sorta rock, even I can admit that.

Snap crackle pop you man. I just checked in after having spinal surgery I'm sorry that this has not been my main priority.

Is it really necessary to be an sparklepony to someone who is just asking a question?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Fuq you man. I just checked in after having spinal surgery I'm sorry that this has not been my main priority.

Is it really necessary to be an dingus to someone who is just asking a question?
He was just using a line usually used by devyn. I think he was just being funny. I could be wrong but LIS is rarely actually mean.

****** man. I just checked in after having spinal surgery I'm sorry that this has not been my main priority.

Is it really necessary to be an ****** to someone who is just asking a question?
You are going to need to edit this message because it violates TOS (twice it looks like).

I don't want anybody on post bans due to my game.

Hope you are feeling better.

Last edited:
You are going to need to edit this message because it violates TOS (twice it looks like).

I don't want anybody on post bans due to my game.

Hope you are feeling better.

Done

Official Lynch Tally - aka cast of 1000s

Kaydubs 1 (Jam)
Hedgie 1 (LIS)
TP 1 (Willow)
Chillbo 2 (SnS, Hedgie)
AshGirl 1 (kaydubs)
UFO 1 (jayna)

Uncast votes: 12