THE LIST IS OUT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

2004guy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
What do you say?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm a little suprised that Yale fell and Columbia went up...but I'm biased (I'm trying to decide between Yale and Baylor and hated Columbia). But you can value these rankings for what they're worth...not much.

------------------
----------------------------------
THE MAN
----------------------------------

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey,

Have to pick between Yale and Baylor, huh? I was in the same position two years ago (acutally I had also gotten into Penn). I picked Baylor because of the location and the money. I saved about $150,000 plus by going to Baylor (and I'm out of state). The area around the school is basically crime free and much better than New Haven (or west Philly). Plus, Baylor gives you access to 5000 patient beds (even Hopkins only has about 1000!) If you have any questions post them and I'll try to reply.

---Richard

Go BAYLOR!!!

You guys are driving me crazy. I'd love to go to Baylor. I am wait-listed and waiting. It's, by far, my first choice. Otherwise it's either Tulane or UT-San Antonio (wait-listed St. Louis U, Rush, UT-Southwestern). Encouragement? Advice? Input on those other schools? Not much hair left to pull out!