The non-interview or competitive sub-specialty related IM thread (or also the vent thread)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
you are all killing me

literally

Ok other BOB essentials:

1. Whole bean civet coffee, 20lb, for caffeine and as currency in barter

2. iPad charger so you can get email from other zombie hunters

3. L'Occitane en Provence hand cream because your hands will be dry and chapped from scrubbing off the blood of marauding bandits

4. Hand-embroidered shawl of the finest Italian silk for chilly winter nights in the post-apocalyptic wasteland

5. Corkscrew because you can never seem to find one when looting the wine cellars of the self-satisfied rich who were the first against the wall; also doubles as weapon in close combat

6. Dijon mustard, because human flesh is surprisingly bland

7. Voss and/or Gerolsteiner mineral water, because what am I, some kind of animal that drinks out of puddles and streams? NO

8. Gas-actuated semi-automatic Benelli M1014 12g tactical shotgun with collapsible butt-stock, laser-dot, and night vision scope and loaded with flechette shells

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad.

Ok other BOB essentials:

1. Whole bean civet coffee, 20lb, for caffeine and as currency in barter

2. iPad charger so you can get email from other zombie hunters

3. L'Occitane en Provence hand cream because your hands will be dry and chapped from scrubbing off the blood of marauding bandits

4. Hand-embroidered shawl of the finest Italian silk for chilly winter nights in the post-apocalyptic wasteland

5. Corkscrew because you can never seem to find one when looting the wine cellars of the self-satisfied rich who were the first against the wall; also doubles as weapon in close combat

6. Dijon mustard, because human flesh is surprisingly bland

7. Voss and/or Gerolsteiner mineral water, because what am I, some kind of animal that drinks out of puddles and streams? NO

8. Gas-actuated semi-automatic Benelli M1014 12g tactical shotgun with collapsible butt-stock, laser-dot, and night vision scope and loaded with flechette shells

I trying to decide if I'm going to allow this.

Members don't see this ad :)
You guys didn't help me on the t shirt.

Jerks.

Sorry bro. They never make those hipster shirts in fat-guy sizes that fit me. I've been burned too many times

hqdefault.jpg

Plz I just match at internal medicine. How can I secure big pub? Looking to do gastroenterology. Thanks and God bless

Members don't see this ad :)
i like this thread, thanks to our esteemed leaders for relieving the pain of this outpatient rotation

I think most of your IM personalities are just too neurotic to have any kind of fun. I think I would know. I’ve been dealing with these people since residency and it can be exhausting.

Reactions: 1 user