The Official 04/28/2012 MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HoltMD

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I figured I should start this thread/support system. Good luck studying! :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone else just get an email from med school in Mexico saying, "not happy with your MCAT score, apply here!" i almost cried at work

No, the last email I got was:

I wanted to send an email to ensure that you were aware of an Intern who will be completing their APPE Rotation with you beginning June 4, 2012 and concluding June 29, 2012. The rotation will be 40 hours for four weeks.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I was so cool and calm about all this up until about....just 10 mins ago. Now I am running to the bathroom every 2 mins.

Why 3:11?

No reason at all...just an arbitrary time I threw out there

On a side note. Iv got a sinus infection and an upper respiratory infection. I'm already miserable. I keep telling myself it won't be that much worse when scores come out cuz I'm already sick as hell

I realize this is a total lie

This is how I feel about all the random people viewing this thread...

Who%2BAre%2BYou%2BPeople%2B-%2BPatrick%2BStar.png

1002737, 40MegaFonzies, abolt18, andimlotion, athockey7, brandonh4, Cadenza, Caitlin0206, carramrod06, ChocoMoo, Chronos, Dires, Dmr6186, dnt0501, DoItToIt, douladoc, Ekim, felix2929, firedoc14, Forthefuture, foster033, gibsonsg75, GomerPyle, Grimes, hansolo1711, Hopeful101, HWT, iloveultimate, itisfriday, jamica, jchavarr, jem18, jpc001, kaylasdf123, kc4162, Kilar, Krnsaber, LaurenMarie, littlemage897, Machine33, MaidMarian, mca9889, MD013, Member224517, natorx, Outlawed, Pateln381, pfaction, pm1, pmc3816, premed13, scruffy821, sglec, shawn829, sinombre, skittlz1231, smitty821, sp91, TantaMucho, teodio, TexasApp2013, TheNewDocToBe, TinaBina22, trigonometry, uniqenam, vsuku, wylde923, YouNeverKnow22, Young Animal

Members don't see this ad :)
haha FAS all eyes on this group... I think a lot of people are curious how the scores turn out for the supposedly "harder" test.

lol people are posting constantly. Seriously, I'm at work but I can't do anything but keep refreshing this thread hoping for someone posting "They're up"

haha FAS all eyes on this group... I think a lot of people are curious how the scores turn out for the supposedly "harder" test.

lol people are posting constantly. Seriously, I'm at work but I can't do anything but keep refreshing this thread hoping for someone posting "They're up"

I intentionally took today off work cuz I knew I wouldn't do anything. I told my manager....schedule me if you have to buy im telling you I'm gunna be sitting down in a chair refreshing somethig on my phone all day

AAMC 10- 34 (11P 10V 13B)
AAMC 11- 35 (10P 11V 14B)

Actual 04/28/12- 32Q (11P 10V 11B)

I'm disappointed with Bio, though I don't think I'll retake unless I need to reapply.

30Q. Not sure whether I should retake or not.. BUT GOOD JOB EVERYBODY!! proud of everyone here for getting through it!

Good job and congratulations to everyone. This was a lot of fun (posing in the thread with you guys that is lol)!

Last edited: