****The Official ASDOH Class of 2016 Acceptance Thread****

Yes

Members don't see this ad.

Accepted this morning via email and then a call later on. Can't wait to meet you all, see you at ASDOH and on the facebook page!

Accepted this morning via email and then a call later on. Can't wait to meet you all, see you at ASDOH and on the facebook page!

Congrats!! Im sure youre ecstatic :)Just wondering...were you originally wait listed or were you just recently interviewed?

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats!! Im sure youre ecstatic :)Just wondering...were you originally wait listed or were you just recently interviewed?
Just interviewed there on 1/29. When I interviewed, they had told us there were 21 seats still availble.

do you mean 1/26? morning or afternoon group?

Well that must mean I'm not getting in then, I interviewed on the 19th of January and all I have heard is the letter saying I am still being considered for acceptance. Guess I will not be getting an acceptance.

Pretty depressing, ASDOH is the school I most want to go to.

Well that must mean I'm not getting in then, I interviewed on the 19th of January and all I have heard is the letter saying I am still being considered for acceptance. Guess I will not be getting an acceptance.

Pretty depressing, ASDOH is the school I most want to go to.
Dont get deterred at all. And yes ASDOH was by far the best school I have toured! But keep your head up, I know there are still a few seats open.

Yeah, but in figuring since we were both in the same committe review my best case scenario is that I got waitlisted, which I'll take since it will still give me hope. I think they could tell i was nervous at the interview.

Has anyone heard any new updates from ASDOH? and when they are sending out more acceptances!??

Call and ask what part of the waitlist you're on. High=good. Anything else=denied.

I know I'm on the "priority" waitlist, is that what you mean? I don't know if they'll actually tell you where you are on the waitlist, because I sort of tried asking but I wasn't told. I haven't ever heard of anyone getting in off of the waitlist, but we'll see! Has anyone gotten in/heard of anyone getting in off of the waitlist here? Thanks :)

When I interviewed on 2/21, Azra said that last year 10 people got in off the wait list.

Azra said in my interview, there are priority, high, low. If you're in the priority group, your chance is really high.

Can anyone explain the way the rotation thing works during the 4th year? I am considering this school for the next application cycle. Any other information you all know about the school and curriculum set up would be super helpful!

Thanks!

I know I'm on the "priority" waitlist, is that what you mean? I don't know if they'll actually tell you where you are on the waitlist, because I sort of tried asking but I wasn't told. I haven't ever heard of anyone getting in off of the waitlist, but we'll see! Has anyone gotten in/heard of anyone getting in off of the waitlist here? Thanks :)

Have you heard anything from ASDOH??