***The Official ASDOH Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know when they're again to discuss applicants!?
I was informed that applicants who interviewed post-December will hear back in February? I'm hoping it's a lot sooner than that because I have deposits coming up...

Members don't see this ad.

anyone know when is the ssecond round acceptance sent out ?

Reactions: 1 user
I was informed that applicants who interviewed post-December will hear back in February? I'm hoping it's a lot sooner than that because I have deposits coming up...
Yeah I already had to make a deposit but still would like to hear from ASDOH

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know when they're again to discuss applicants!?
I would like to know that as well.

Also, did anyone interview at ASDOH prior to December 1st and got a rejection ? or are they still considering all the people they interviewed ?

I just called ASDOH and Azra said they should be sending out acceptances by Friday.

Does anyone know if ASDOH is still sending out interview invites?

Just confirmed with Azra, they are giving out acceptances on Friday!

Reactions: 1 users
Hi, guys. I am super blessed and stoaked to say this past Tuesday (1/6/14) I received my acceptance from ASDOH :]

Any questions, feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer.

Last edited:
Hi, guys. I am super blessed and stoaked to say this past Tuesday (1/6/14) I received my acceptance from ASDOH :]

Any questions, feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer.

Oh wow! Congratulations!! Did you interview post-December 1st?

Just confirmed with Azra, they are giving out acceptances on Friday!

Ahhh, now I'm all nervous about this Friday for ASDOH (it's like Dec 1st all over again!) >.<

Ahhh, now I'm all nervous about this Friday for ASDOH (it's like Dec 1st all over again!) >.<
Me too!

Thanks! Nope, I interviewed 9/29.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats! I interviewed that day too

Thanks! Yea, I think I remember you, the one from alaska lol. I was the only filipino guy haha. Hope you guys hear from ASDOH soon too!

Got the call from azra this morning! 7:30 pst!

Congrats to those who are accepted...and those who are waiting best of luck :) stay positive!!!!

Congrats!! :] when did you interview and do you know if Azra is going in any particular order?
I interviewed in 12/9.

And I have no idea what order Azra is going in...

When people have contacted Azra what number are you calling? I sent an email to her this past week and never heard back and I was thinking about calling next.

When people have contacted Azra what number are you calling? I sent an email to her this past week and never heard back and I was thinking about calling next.
I contacted ASDOH this morning regarding the status of my application (post-Dec interview) and was informed that although I wasn't accepted in the most recent round, my application has not been rejected, therefore i'm in sort of a "waiting list". I emailed Azra regarding the likelihood that I would be accepted and am waiting for her response.

Anyone have an idea when they are sending out the next round of acceptances?

Hi, can anyone please tell me how the school contacted you for an interview invite. Was it an email? Thanks.

Best news do my life. Azra called me this morning and informed me of my acceptance. This was my second time interviewing at ASDOH, and they have been my TOP choice since this dental journey began many years ago. Complete and total elation.

Reactions: 5 users
Is there a difference between alternate list and wait list at ASDOH?

What is the situation with ASDOH ? I interviewed back in October and i haven't heard anything. What does that mean ? How many seats are still available ?

Hello! I interviewed second week of January and got an acceptance phone call from Azra this Tuesday! I am so happy and excited about this school. I felt a strong cohesion between the students and the staff when I interviewed there.

From what Azra has told me, they are making weekly/monthly acceptances until the end of February. Also, they will be creating an alternate list in March and people who are on it will be notified.

Stay positive and don't lose hope!

Hi everyone! Just got an interview invite today and will be interviewing there in Feb! Anyone else just receive an invite?

Hello! I interviewed second week of January and got an acceptance phone call from Azra this Tuesday! I am so happy and excited about this school. I felt a strong cohesion between the students and the staff when I interviewed there.

From what Azra has told me, they are making weekly/monthly acceptances until the end of February. Also, they will be creating an alternate list in March and people who are on it will be notified.

Stay positive and don't lose hope!

Congrats. And thanks for all the information. Does anyone know on average how many people from alternate list get in?

Hi everyone! Just got an interview invite today and will be interviewing there in Feb! Anyone else just receive an invite?
] I got the email too, when is your interview?

Kind of nervous after reading this thread! It seems that there is a general consensus that this school is a tough interview!

Hi KStefan! Out of all the schools that I've interviewed with, I would say ASDOH made me really comfortable. Admissions and students were very friendly on my interview date. Also, Dean Dillenberg made me laugh a lot. I don't think there was an instance where he didn't make me crack a smile. Even Azra told us to just be ourselves and to not be so nervous :)

I think as long as you know your primary and secondary application really well, you should be fine. Also, make sure that you thoroughly read about ASDOH's mission and research the school before your interview.

Good luck!

Hi KStefan! Out of all the schools that I've interviewed with, I would say ASDOH made me really comfortable. Admissions and students were very friendly on my interview date. Also, Dean Dillenberg made me laugh a lot. I don't think there was an instance where he didn't make me crack a smile. Even Azra told us to just be ourselves and to not be so nervous :)

I think as long as you know your primary and secondary application really well, you should be fine. Also, make sure that you thoroughly read about ASDOH's mission and research the school before your interview.

Good luck!
Thank you so much for your input! I feel so much better! I will definitely make sure to cover all those things before my interview! :)

I will be there 2/9 as well i

Does anyone know when ASDOH gives out its wait list?

Does anyone know when ASDOH gives out its wait list?

Wait list will be out by March according to Azra and those on it will be notified. Acceptances will be scattered until the end of February as well.

Regarding the wait list, does anybody know how mobile it is? A couple of my friends haven't heard back and I'm not really sure how many people go on the wait list and get in.

Good luck to everyone and stay positive! :)

Does anyone know of someone that has been rejected after their interview?

Also, do people have any information from prior classes on how many students from alternate list on average end up getting admitted?

Does anyone know of someone that has been rejected after their interview?

Also, do people have any information from prior classes on how many students from alternate list on average end up getting admitted?

I heard of a few getting people the email after their interviewing saying they were no longer being considered

I heard of a few getting people the email after their interviewing saying they were no longer being considered

Oh yeah there was that, but that wasn't too many people. Just trying to imagine how many people are competing on the alternate list. Man I really hate this whole dental school process. 3 interviews and 0 acceptances so far. I must really suck at interviews haha

Thank you so much for your input! I feel so much better! I will definitely make sure to cover all those things before my interview! :)
Are you morning or afternoon interviews tomorrow?

Me too! Just arrived and checked in my hotel
Same! I have read such mixed reviews of this school's interview process that I don't know what to expect!

Same! I have read such mixed reviews of this school's interview process that I don't know what to expect!
Same here!! I'm as ready as I'll be so I decided to come to a Buffalo Wild Wings by the hotel for dinner and a beer haha

I interviewed this morning and just got a call from Azra saying I'm accepted!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.