***The Official ASDOH Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I interviewed this morning and just got a call from Azra saying I'm accepted!!!

Damn that's impressive.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I wonder how full the class is? I haven't heard a peep from them since getting the "your application is still being considered" email right after my interview in Sept!

I interviewed this morning and just got a call from Azra saying I'm accepted!!!
I interviewed today as well and got a call 3 hours after leaving the interview that I was accepted!! Beyond excited!! I was smiling the whole drive back to LA!! Loss - which applicant were you if you don't mind me asking?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed today as well and got a call 3 hours after leaving the interview that I was accepted!! Beyond excited!! I was smiling the whole drive back to LA!! Loss - which applicant were you if you don't mind me asking?
That's awesome!!! Congrats!!! Carlos (Mexico) I was sitting next to you I think .

Hello guys, did anyone interviewing on 2/9 did not receive an email at all? I though they said we all would receive a general email once we left the interview?

Hello guys, did anyone interviewing on 2/9 did not receive an email at all? I though they said we all would receive a general email once we left the interview?

Hello!

When I interviewed on 1/12, I didn't receive an email until 1/15 so it might be a few days until you hear back.

Hello!

When I interviewed on 1/12, I didn't receive an email until 1/15 so it might be a few days until you hear back.

Hey if you don't mind me asking what did they tell you on 1/15. I just got an email saying I would be made aware of my status by tomorrow. I was wondering if that's a bad sign since some people that interviewed on the same day got their acceptances immediately? Thank you

Hey if you don't mind me asking what did they tell you on 1/15. I just got an email saying I would be made aware of my status by tomorrow. I was wondering if that's a bad sign since some people that interviewed on the same day got their acceptances immediately? Thank you

They told me that my application was still being considered and that acceptances will be given out in February. Exactly 5 days later, however, I got an acceptance.

I think that knowing your status right away is probably more good than bad. I don't even know if they're still inviting for interview since I tried accessing that portal and it doesn't seem to work anymore. Some people just get accepted earlier and some get accepted later.

Just make sure that you give your thank you emails or notes to show interest to the school. And I wish you the best of luck! :)

They told me that my application was still being considered and that acceptances will be given out in February. Exactly 5 days later, however, I got an acceptance.

I think that knowing your status right away is probably more good than bad. I don't even know if they're still inviting for interview since I tried accessing that portal and it doesn't seem to work anymore. Some people just get accepted earlier and some get accepted later.

Just make sure that you give your thank you emails or notes to show interest to the school. And I wish you the best of luck! :)

I see I see, thank you so much for the quick reply!! And I believe they said they would be doing 3-4 more interviews? But then again, they also said we would all know our status by end of February, and people found out 3 hours later haha. Well congratulations to yourself and everyone else who got in. I will be patiently waiting my turn!!!

Just got the still being considered email.
Anyone got this email too? Anyone got any rejections?

Super nervous now, this school truly inspired me and I would love to go there!!! Im gonna pray I get that call!

Just got the still being considered email.
Anyone got this email too? Anyone got any rejections?
I got the same email, what does that mean?? maybe they are waiting to see how many deposits they will receive from the persons who got acceptance 3 hours after interview then they will send more acceptances. right?

Last edited:
I got the same email, what does that mean?? maybe they are waiting to see how many deposits they will receive from the persons who got acceptance 3 hours after interview then they will send more acceptances. right?

If thats the case we could be looking for another 2 weeks? Im not sure what this truly means, I guess its waiting time for us now. I am little bummed about this, but I guess I wont give up hope just yet.

Members don't see this ad :)

Deposit received :)

Reactions: 3 users
Hey Guys! I have a few questions:
1) Does anyone know if ASDOH sends out rejections without interview in a timely manner OR do they wait till the end of the cycle? (I only saw one rejection without interview post on here).
2) Does anyone know if they have started sending out interview invites for March/April?
3) If you are invited for an interview they send an email, correct? If you are rejected they send a letter in the mail, correct?

Hey Guys! I have a few questions:
1) Does anyone know if ASDOH sends out rejections without interview in a timely manner OR do they wait till the end of the cycle? (I only saw one rejection without interview post on here).
2) Does anyone know if they have started sending out interview invites for March/April?
3) If you are invited for an interview they send an email, correct? If you are rejected they send a letter in the mail, correct?
The last interviews will be held in February and all acceptances will be given out by the end of February as well. I know that interview invites are sent via email. As for rejections without interview, I am assuming they will be sent by the end of February since I believe they are concluding interviews now. This is the information I was told when I interviewed last week. I hope this helps! Best of luck to you :)

The last interviews will be held in February and all acceptances will be given out by the end of February as well. I know that interview invites are sent via email. As for rejections without interview, I am assuming they will be sent by the end of February since I believe they are concluding interviews now. This is the information I was told when I interviewed last week. I hope this helps! Best of luck to you :)
Wow, thanks so much for the information! I interviewed in October and have been patiently waiting for a possible acceptance lol I have more peace of mind now knowing that I'll know by the end of this month whether I'm in or not :)

You're welcome taraDNA! What's meant to be will always find a way! :)

Has anyone been accepted after getting the still being considered email? I interviewed on the 16th of this month and just got that email today. Super nervous!

Has anyone been accepted after getting the still being considered email? I interviewed on the 16th of this month and just got that email today. Super nervous!
Welcome to the club, I got the exact email last week and nothing else after.

There are officially no more interview dates for asdoh because my group was the last one (2/17). They said they still have more spots to fill they just don't know how many because they are waiting for those that got accepted to put down their deposit. They told my interview group that we'd hear back in 1-2 weeks.

The deadline for the deposit for some interviews in January is also due tomorrow 2/19. Also, Azra is not in the country until next week so I think acceptances will be given next week again.

Hey is there a ATSU facebook page for everyone that will be attending this July?

I will start one! :)

Hey KStefan,

Azra has been sending out personal invitations via email for a Facebook group she created and the same has been true for previous years.

I think she just created it recently since I received a Facebook invitation on Tuesday - but maybe I only got it then since I just recently paid my first deposit. I think that she has been inviting people who have at least put in the first deposit.

Just wanna let you know so there's no doubling in Facebook groups :)

No worries! I didn't get that email yet! Thanks for the heads up!

Has any one heard anything recently? From what I have read it seems that Azra should be calling with the last acceptances this week.

I just got the call, yay, I`m in.

Reactions: 2 users
Just got the call! I'm so pumped and now I'm just waiting for the email to come through. Congrats to everyone else who has been accepted

Feel unbelievably lucky to have received a call today. Can't wait to move to Mesa and start this next chapter with the great people at ASDOH!!

Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone know what day classes/orientation starts, or where I can find that information? Very excited to attend ASDOH!

When I called Azra a few weeks ago she said July 10 is white coat ceremony and that following Monday classes begin (July 13).

But don't quote me on it

For those who got accepted today, Congratulations and all the best. would you please share your interview date and if you are in or out of state. your inputs are truly appreciated.

For those who got accepted today, Congratulations and all the best. would you please share your interview date and if you are in or out of state. your inputs are truly appreciated.

Thank you! Interview on 2/17 and I'm from Texas.

02/09

Interviewed in October and I am OOS

I e-mailed Azra today and found out that they filled their class and are working on the alternate list now.

filled their classes as in everyone made their deposits? or they gave out # of acceptances and are waiting on depositis?

The email I got

"At this time we have filled the class and we are in the process of finalizing our alternate/ wait list. I am hoping the list will be finalized by Friday and will notify all applicants of their status"

Do you think once the alternate list is sent out, those who aren't on it will be sent rejections? I could be wrong but I think I heard one of the dental students say the alternate list is only 20 people.

Do you know if they tell you in which position in the list you are?

Anyone got waitlisted/rejected yet? Or they only sent acceptance? Thanks

So HAPPYY!! just got the call from Azra!!!!! IM IN!!!

Reactions: 8 users
Status
Not open for further replies.