The Official August 15, 2014 MCAT Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

axa5780

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'am signed up for this date. I didn't find a thread for August 15th, so here it is. Let's make this a fun experience, and hope we all come out the other end satisfied with our score.

Materials:
PS: BR Physics, NOVA Physics, BR Chemistry, EK 1001 Chem & Phys
BS: EK Biology, BR Biology, EK 1001 Biol
Verbal: EK 101, TPR Verbal

Extras: TPRH SW, WIkiPremed Flashcards & videos. All AAMC FL plus all Kaplan FL.

Lets do this.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey guys I get my score back tommorow and this might sound like a dumb question but how does it appear right after you log in? Is the score right there or do you open another tab and then it shows up? I hope you can answer, thanks and congrats to all of you!
All the best for tomorrow!!

I lurked here extensively while preparing for the test, and figured I'd throw my two cents in.

AAMC Fl average: 38
Post test feeling - no clue/pretty poorly
8/15: 40 14 (PS) 12 (VR) 14 (BS)

Feeling extremely fortunate as it will help me balance out a less-than-stellar GPA. Also lucky because I had the entire summer, uninterrupted, to prepare. Best of luck to everyone considering a retake or still awaiting their scores

Members don't see this ad :)
the people i addressed that to are sort of past that point aren't they...?

I was addressing your "be thankful you can retake, there are worse things you can screw up" point. Screwing up on the MCAT isn't much better than having a mediocre GPA. In fact, I'd argue that a 3.3 is miles better than a bad MCAT (sub 26).

Sent from The World Tree using SDN Mobile