***The Official Boston University Class of 2018 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

I'm really torn. Making a decision is so hard.

Im also really torn between Maryland and BU! Ugh just dunno what I should do :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

I got my application in rather early and my 1st round of DAT scores were uploaded in July. I retook it in October and improved a great deal but those new scores werent uploaded until mid November. I have not received anything from Boston yet, invitation or rejection. Does this mean I am still being reviewed for a possible interview or have they just not sent out rejections yet?

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know if there is any hope for someone who has not heard anything from Boston yet? Are they still giving out interviews? My application was received by them in October.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if there is any hope for someone who has not heard anything from Boston yet? Are they still giving out interviews? My application was received by them in October.
Yea I got an interview today for feb 7

Got an interview invite today for Feb 4th. Not sure if I should attend or not yet as I already received an acceptance for UDM and sent off my deposit. I was not expecting anymore interviews ughhhh...just when I thought things were going to be easy!

my application is still under review. Do you guys know when can I hear their decision?

my application is still under review. Do you guys know when can I hear their decision?
I'v been in the same boat since October ("invited for interview") and when I called about decision they said still under review..

Anyone know the last day they send out interview invites?????

Anyone interviewing on the 21st and would like to split a hotel room?

I just got an email for an interview today (8Jan). Interview is on March 3. I didn't realize BU would still be doing interviews so late in the game. Anyone else have anything this late?

I just got an email for an interview today (8Jan). Interview is on March 3. I didn't realize BU would still be doing interviews so late in the game. Anyone else have anything this late?
I also received an invitation to interview on Jan. 8th. The date they scheduled for me is a little earlier tho...February 10th. I was a little surprised to be honest, hadn't heard much from BU and was kind of expecting the worst. Pretty excited to be given a chance!

I also received an invitation to interview on Jan. 8th. The date they scheduled for me is a little earlier tho...February 10th. I was a little surprised to be honest, hadn't heard much from BU and was kind of expecting the worst. Pretty excited to be given a chance!
When did you get your app in?

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone heard from boston? I havent heard anything about an interview or rejection

Has anyone who interviewed here also interview at UNE in Maine? I got accepted there and have been invited for an interview at BU in a couple weeks and am wondering how people think BU's campus/facilities/etc compare to UNE

Has anyone heard from boston? I havent heard anything about an interview or rejection
I was told that my file is still under review and that I can hear of an interview anytime from now until the start of the classes.

I was told that my file is still under review and that I can hear of an interview anytime from now until the start of the classes.

I emailed them for a status update and got a similar response. All they wrote was:
"Your application is complete and under review by the committee. Remember that you can hear back from our office at any time."

Just got accepted today! Email from Dean Sarkis! Interviewed 1/17/14! :woot:

is BU done handing out more interview?

I believe they will be interviewing until the end of February and Dean Sarkis said possibly into March too (it depends). A D3 student interviewed in March and got accepted. Students who interview might hear back in one week, in March, or even in July. This is based off what I was told during the interview.

I believe they will be interviewing until the end of February and Dean Sarkis said possibly into March too (it depends). A D3 student interviewed in March and got accepted. Students who interview might hear back in one week, in March, or even in July. This is based off what I was told during the interview.
Are february interview full?

Still waiting for a response from my November interview... Anyone on same boat? Does that mean rejection?

So... when will they let those of us who still have yet to hear anything on an interview or rejection?. Since it sounds like they're interviewing into March?

Still waiting for a response from my November interview... Anyone on same boat? Does that mean rejection?
Have you tried emailing Ms. Sarkis or Joshua? Heard emailing periodically helps! Maybe it might be noted and make a difference later. I think that's what happened to a D4 that gave the tour when I interviewed there a few weeks ago.

So... when will they let those of us who still have yet to hear anything on an interview or rejection?. Since it sounds like they're interviewing into March?

I heard BU is pretty silent... I know at least two people that didn't hear from then and later got rejections (w/o interview) the following August. By looking at threads from previous years; I think they stop interviewing mid March.

I heard BU is pretty silent... I know at least two people that didn't hear from then and later got rejections (w/o interview) the following August. By looking at threads from previous years; I think they stop interviewing mid March.
Wow... I hope I get an answer (regardless of the answer) by the end of March. Just gotta keep crossing our fingers I guess. :/

Got an interview for March 10th, I applied Dec. 1st. Anyone else have an interview for that day?

Waitlist...dam it...anyone know how the waitlist moves at this school? I cannot find any info on it.

I also got an interview invite for March 11th.. Will be declining. Good luck!

Does anyone's waitlist on portal say the class is full?? I thought BU was still interviewing...

Has anyone who interviewed in February received a decision? I had heard BU was pretty good about letting candidates know soon after their interviews (post-dec) but haven't seen much on this thread...I interviewed Feb. 10th and was just curious.

Got an interview invite today for Feb 4th. Not sure if I should attend or not yet as I already received an acceptance for UDM and sent off my deposit. I was not expecting anymore interviews ughhhh...just when I thought things were going to be easy!

definately worth checking out.

Does anyone know if they are still giving interviews?

I emailed the dean and she said they had an admissions committee this week. And I just got an acceptance email! It's my first one. $3000 deposit is due march 15 for me.

Got an acceptance today!! But most likely turning it down so I hope that helps someone else out!

I interviewed on Feb 7 as well and received an acceptance letter just a few hours ago.
I will be turning down the offer today so hopefully some of you can get the spot =)

Does anyone know if they are still interview through march? or is the class full? any info haha

Dental1105 when did you interview? I interviewed on February 10th and have still not heard anything...hoping that they accepted kids from the February 7th interview last Friday and are meeting this week to decide on my group.