****The Official BU Class of 2016 Acceptance Thread****

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
12:30. just wen i was giving up on refreshing

Just got acceptance at 12:31. (AADSAS doesn't change)

Last edited:
Wow man dude seriously freaking out here..

Wonder how long it'll take them finish sending out emails..

I also got the BU acceptance e-mail at 12:05. I live on the east coast. Congrats guys! :D

Last edited:
Congrats everyone!!! Still super excited lol

Im in!!!!!!!!! Got mine at 12:30 too. Keep waiting guys!! :D

bro, I GOT IN! My email was rather late, at around 12:30, but I am not sure if this is because I use some email forwarding program. Good luck everyone.

pffffft...of all the places, didn't think I wouldn't get acceptance from BU!

I'm hoping this is just a delay with their email system or a technical glitch. predents shows that just about all pre dec interviews get an acceptance for the past few years.

I'm hoping this is just a delay with their email system or a technical glitch. predents shows that just about all pre dec interviews get an acceptance for the past few years.

For BU? I hope you're right cus I'm freaking the hell out...

For BU? I hope you're right cus I'm freaking the hell out...

Yeah, for BU. It doesn't make sense why the emails are coming out at different times. But hopefully that's what is going on and there are still more to be sent out!

sup Graphire, I think I remember you from the BU interview on 9/26. Good luck.

Yeah, for BU. It doesn't make sense why the emails are coming out at different times. But hopefully that's what is going on and there are still more to be sent out!

My gf said that it might be due to them changing the names of the Acceptance Letters and sending it out 1 by 1

You are the only international student from the 9/26 interview date if your predents profile is accurate. You can see someone else from our interview group got in.

You are the only international student from the 9/26 interview date if your predents profile is accurate. You can see someone else from our interview group got in.

Ah I see.. This is stressing me out

I got the email at 12:30 as well... Just as I had given up and gone to bed! Good thing I'm never far from my phone.