****The Official BU Class of 2016 Acceptance Thread****

Declined offer. GL to everyone who's still waiting!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
does anyone know how full the class is? or if there are any other dates where those of us on the waitlist can expect some type of movement? also, does anyone know how many people are usually on the waitlist?

My friend was rejected last Tuesday after an interview...so maybe they are making movement

Just got accepted today! Woo! See you all in August!

Sweet! Did they call or email? Also, did they ever mention how many spots there were on the waitlist when you contacted them?

They e-mailed - and no sorry I didn't get that information, but keep waiting - good things will happen!

congrats!!! it must feel awesome! do you mind sharing your stats? and when did you interview?

cheers!

Just got accepted today! Woo! See you all in August!

Congrats! :thumbup:
Btw, did you get off from the alternate list? or was this a direct decision after your interview?

I interviewed on January 24th. and I got off the alternate list.

Got off the waitlist yesterday! PM me if you're still looking for housing, I'm looking for roommates!

hey everyone! for those of you who have been accepted but not planning to attend BU please give up your seat so folks like me on the alternate list can get the good news!! thank you.

I withdrew my seat today, good news for one lucky person will come soon :D

Congratulations! What a stroke of luck, every wait listers dream to get off on the last day!

Anyone waitlisted at BU awhile ago but still hasnt heard any news?