*** The Official Buffalo Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Faux

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Welcome everyone! Now its our time to come up to bat. Its been a long road for many of us but we're not at the finish line, not just yet!

Really hoping I get an interview here. I hear a lot of terrific things about this school. Good luck to everyone :)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I haven't gotten anything aside from the supplemental payment receipt, but I also don't have my DAT scores in so they wouldn't be reviewing my app yet anyway.

Members don't see this ad :)
Last year there weren't interviews until late August. We probably have a long way to go. :(

Fee payment receipt as well on 07/01. Nothing new after that!

First notifications for interviews last year didn't arrive until August 26.

I wasn't even contacted yet for the fee payment and I submitted 6/28

I don't think they contact people, it said to pay the fee when you submit your AADSAS application

LOL oops I posted in the wrong thread, meant to say that for a different school. This is the problem with having many tabs of SDN open at once haha

FYI just received an email that my application is under review.

Members don't see this ad :)
me three! in state .

3.5gpa, 20aa

Last edited:
me taking my DATs in 6 days :( my app won't be reviewed until mid august :(

got the email saying my app was complete too

im in love with the COCO

Last edited:
Finally got the under review email. We'll see what happens!
GPA: 3.14
DAT 23/23/23

Got my under review email about a week ago. Here's to hoping!
0GPA: 3.05
sGPA: 3.15
DAT: 21/21/23
Medical Laboratory Scientist for 6 years

did you guys submit any supplemental/application beside the application fee?

Received an email today that my app is complete and under review.

How long did it take you to get the app complete email after you pay the application fee?

What do you guys think my chances are at Buffalo?
Sci gpa 3.36
Overall 3.39
Dat 19AA/19TS/19PAT
100 hours dental shadowing
100+ hours volunteering
And I'm instate.

Interviews were given out the week of the 26th last year.

I paid the fee July 22.. But still have not heard anything ie. an under review email. Anyone else submit around then or later and get the email?

I am also really hoping to get an interview from UB:( I hope they call out this week! Fingers crossed

I paid the fee July 22.. But still have not heard anything ie. an under review email. Anyone else submit around then or later and get the email?

I submitted on 7/21 and just got the "application is ready for review" email on 8/25!

How long did it take you to get the app complete email after you pay the application fee?
I paid for my fee last Wednesday and received the app complete email on Friday so it's pretty quick! Hopefully there will be more activity on this thread (interview invites?!) :]

3.37 gpa
3.23 sgpa
23AA/25TS/21PAT (recently taken)
In State
1000+ Dental Experience/Assisting

My top school, heres hoping my gpa doesn't hold me too far back.

Wish these guys would hurry up and send invitations...

Reactions: 2 users
A little slow on the get-go this year..... hopefully next week our inboxes will blow up! :clap:

anytime I get a notification saying someone replied to this thread, my anxiety level goes from 1 to infinity lol

Reactions: 1 user
I called and they said they haven't sent out invitation yet.

oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god

Don't have a heart attack just yet! Keep it calm and pray!!!!

I haven't heard anything from these guys since july and forgot i even applied to this school lol.

Here's a little Buffalo info nugget so you don't have to BS when you're asked "Why Buffalo?" ... The current D3 class just learned they had a 100% NBDE first time pass rate. Boom!

Reactions: 8 users
They sent me an email with what seems to be a waitlisted status

@PotentialDentist16 it's better than a rejection tho! and at least you heard from them lol I feel like they lost my stuff or something and I am just too scared of contacting them

What do you guys think my chances are at Buffalo?
Sci gpa 3.36
Overall 3.39
Dat 19AA/19TS/19PAT
100 hours dental shadowing
100+ hours volunteering
And I'm instate.
I am in Similar shoes as you. Any interviews 18aa/20ts/17pat