*** The Official Buffalo Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Im interviewing tomorrow and just got in town a few hours ago. How my flight was not canceled is beyond me.
The interviews are still happening despite the clinic and school being closed? If that's the case - good luck!

edit - just read the post above... good luck! I'm sure you'll do great.

Members don't see this ad.

The interviews are still happening despite the clinic and school being closed? If that's the case - good luck!

edit - just read the post above... good luck! I'm sure you'll do great.
Just interviewed their today. Wonderful school. I could really see myself going here. The school only got a foot or so of snow, but 10 miles south, they got some 6 feet.

Classes were canceled so it was pretty quiet at the school. There were 25 people scheduled, but there were only 13 of us.

Just interviewed their today. Wonderful school. I could really see myself going here. The school only got a foot or so of snow, but 10 miles south, they got some 6 feet.

Classes were canceled so it was pretty quiet at the school. There were 25 people scheduled, but there were only 13 of us.
Surprised they hosted you guys today with the school shut down. Glad you enjoyed it! Hope to see you here next year, I couldn't be happier with my choice to come to Buffalo.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone else's portal say "check back on Dec. 1?" I had an interview a few weeks ago and ppl on other forums says that means a rejection or wait listed :(

Mine does not say check back on Dec. 1, im curious when did yours changed to that?

And does anyone else here that interviewed have that?

My portal just updated to "check back Dec 1st" although the mobile portal says 12/2 instead

Oh no I'm the odd man out right now :(

I read a ton of posts about having the portal change to "check back..." because I got so paranoid about what it might mean, but I really think it just means that they've made a decision about you (either good or bad) and you'll find out on Dec 1. I'm trying not to over analyze it haha

when did you interview?
Nov 4

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I have it too. for ucoon too.

You don't have it for buffalo though?

i got the check back for buffalo too a couple days ago.... i am officially in the "FREAKING THE HELL OUT" mode

What day? Ahhhh sounds like I should be worried...

My status also updated and I interviewed on 11/4. I just think it means a decision has been made.

What day? Ahhhh sounds like I should be worried...

i dont know it doesn't have a date :( under the "date of decision or whatever" there is just nothing... i think it has been like that for maybe 3 days? i interviewed 11/13

Mine changed to check back dec. 2nd yesterday. I interviewed 10/9
I looked up some of last years forums and it seems like everyone that had their "invited for interview" changed to "check back" was accepted
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/thr...017-interview-acceptance-thread.948647/page-2

But that's from Boston University, and maybe Buffalo is different. Also I agree with TheDanger, it probably means that they've made a decision on your application (hopefully positive).

Did anyone's status update that interviewed in the last week?

And now mine just updated to say the same thing all yours say! Good luck all, 6 days!!

Has anyone besides me had an interview, but still have the "invited for interview" status on AADSAS? Mine never changed to check back on December 1st. Pleeeease there has to be someone else besides me! :(

Has anyone besides me had an interview, but still have the "invited for interview" status on AADSAS? Mine never changed to check back on December 1st. Pleeeease there has to be someone else besides me! :(
When did you interview?

Oh no, it looks like I'm the only one that still has the "invited for interview" status. According to last year I think that means I'm wait listed and you all were accepted.

Did it end up changing for you yet?

I haven't the slightest clue....did you interview elsewhere?

Just got an Acceptance letter via Email!!!!!! OMG this is the best day of my life!!!!!:clap::soexcited::highfive::soexcited:

Reactions: 2 users
I GOT IN!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Reactions: 3 users
Got the email too! :hardy:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Who interviewed on 10/9 with me?

Alternate status, congrats to all of you though! Puts to bed the "Check Back Dec 1st" myth though.

Accepted at 6am this morning!