*** The Official Buffalo Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

No uber! Ended up renting a car because a cab was too expensive.

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone who interviewed at UB remember what they said about what method of notification and what time generally they will be giving out their decisions December 1st?

Does anyone who interviewed at UB remember what they said about what method of notification and what time generally they will be giving out their decisions December 1st?

Phone call/ email/ snail mail. Usually starts in the morning with the phone calls.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everyone! So I just got the interview request e-mail a few hours ago. I will be calling to schedule the interview tomorrow morning. I wanted to ask if anyone knew the interview to acceptance ratio/statistics at this point for people interviewing in December? I will be interviewing either December 9 or 13. I am also from NJ (OOS), so not sure how much that may play against me. Also, if anyone could provide a rough estimate of how long they would probably take to get back to me with a reply about acceptance/rejection. I'm kind of a novice with all this so please excuse me in advance if I asked anything "stupid" or if this has been answered somewhere else. Thank you for your time!

I think it would be hard for anyone to give definitive answers to those questions. You could try emailing admissions since they would be the only ones to really know. They were very nice about answering questions and giving specifics.

Sent from my SM-G550T using SDN mobile

I got an email really early in the morning and a call later maybe early afternoon. Looked at my email and it came around 3 am.

I got an email really early in the morning and a call later maybe early afternoon. Looked at my email and it came around 3 am.

So scared, and so excited... The interview was in September so its been a long 3 months.

So scared, and so excited... The interview was in September so its been a long 3 months.

Goodluck on December 1st! Just barely sleep the day before so you're not up all night worrying the night of.

I see some schools have changed their AADSAS status to 'Check back Dec. 1st' has anyone gotten that?

Members don't see this ad :)
good luck guys. Got my acceptance email at 6:02 am during my cycle.

For those that had an interview...did your status every get updated from "invited for interview" to something else?

Goodluck everyone!

Goodluck ! I got my email around 3am as well on Dec 1st ;)

Those of you that have received the my choice package notification, has your status changed on AADSAS? Unfortunately I messed up the registration for my choice.

How were you notified? Did your aadsas portal change? Also congrats!

Does Buffalo send out acceptances on Dec 2nd as well?

If we haven't heard back yet does this make it likely we are either waitlisted, if anyone has any knowledge of what it's like in previous years?

what happened here? so dead

Reactions: 1 users
Congrats to all who were accepted today! Such an accomplishment. Change is underway at Buffalo and I think it's a very exciting time for incoming classes. Ask any questions you may have and current students will be happy to answer them. I think we have students from D1-4 represented in this thread, so you should be able to get a variety of insight.

Reactions: 1 users
Have they sent out all acceptances already?

For the day? Probably. Check past threads in my top post to see what the general pattern is. Overall, most people aren't gonna know 100% if all acceptances are out since we're students here.

Congrats to all who were accepted today! Such an accomplishment. Change is underway at Buffalo and I think it's a very exciting time for incoming classes. Ask any questions you may have and current students will be happy to answer them. I think we have students from D1-4 represented in this thread, so you should be able to get a variety of insight.

When am I ever going to bump into you!

For the day? Probably. Check past threads in my top post to see what the general pattern is. Overall, most people aren't gonna know 100% if all acceptances are out since we're students here.

Thanks for your reply, I was just wondering what was going on as I interviewed in September and haven't been contacted by them at all today so I was wondering if it would mean a rejection or waitlist at this point