***The Official COLORADO Dental Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Haven't received anything yet, still holding on to some hope that I have left ...

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Haven't received anything yet, still holding on to some hope that I have left ...
Best of luck to you, friend. I think what killed me was my shadowing hours. It was pretty minimal. My grades, GPA, and DAT scores were all way above the school's average. I have a military background and I have also already lived in CO for like 70 months and this is my second time applying as an in-state resident. I should've done more shadowing, so let that be a lesson to all you looking into it for next year! Anyway, good luck and keep on keeping on whatever the outcome.

Reactions: 5 users
Has anyone else received some good news? I'm still holding onto hope for an interview invitation but my status remains "under review." The clock is ticking...

I just got an email requesting to schedule an interview for Feb 9th! Very last minute but I am OOS and very excited!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Interviewing Monday!! I am OOS and really looking forward to it! Does anyone know how many seats are still open?

I think we hear back in one week.
Do you know if they've met for decisions yet? I was just told "mid February" during the interview but people from previous years have heard back as early as the 4th of the month after their interview....

A friend called Barbara to see when we hear back. She said that those who have been interviewed in January and accepted have had offers extended already, and that there is another round of offers at the end of this month.

I was planning on going to Colorado but I changed my mind and I gave up my seat. Someone would get an acceptance call soon! Good luck, everyone :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Barbara told me at my interview in February they had a lot of the OOS to fill up still, so I would assume more than 2-3 seats
Just curious - did she say anything about the number of IS spots left? I would call and ask but I called her yesterday....

Does anyone know if they are still interviewing into March?

rejected...no interview i seen it coming sooner or later ohh well

Still haven't heard back after my interview early January...

Oh looks like I just got the rejection email.

Rejection #7 :unsure:
School: Colorado
Notification date: 3/1/16
Method of notification: E-mail
Residency: MI
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/25/15
Application complete date: 6/13/15
GPA (science, overall) 3.45 (3.56 without +/-), 3.6 (3.68 without +/-)
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/20/22/21/none

Hi all, I just dropped Colorado so I truly hope one of you receive my position!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Did anyone here have a pre-December interview and get accepted anytime after December? Is this possible?

Did anyone here have a pre-December interview and get accepted anytime after December? Is this possible?

I had a pre December interview, was accepted Dec. 1, and politely declined. So it's def possible!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile