***The Official Columbia Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Just got the invite and I'm overjoyed:love:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Congrats guys....those with no invites yet...it's not over. It's a long cycle

Reactions: 1 user
Interview date on 9/26! Does anyone have any advice on which hotel to stay at etc? Thank you!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Invite here as well :) :)

Count me in too! Beyond grateful and excited :)

has anyone received a confirmation email let for the interviews?

anybody willing to venture as to your stats?

interview confirmed for septemeber 19th!

If you dont mind what batches were you guys in?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Dang I guess I jumped the gun. I got confirmed for the 12th.

I scheduled mine for oct 10th, had everything done and completed for the second batch.

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS GOTTEN AN INTERVIEW!
Can you let us know the info below about your applications, really appreciate it!!
School:
Notification date:
Method of notification:
Residency:
AADSAS mail-out date:
Application complete date:
GPA (science, overall)
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17):

School: Columbia
Notification date: 8/20
Method of notification: Email
Residency: NY
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/7
Application complete date: 7/25
GPA (science, overall): Science 3.91, Overall 3.95
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24 AA, 25 TS, 24 PAT, 23 Reading, No

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS GOTTEN AN INTERVIEW!
Can you let us know the info below about your applications, really appreciate it!!
School:
Notification date:
Method of notification:
Residency:
AADSAS mail-out date:
Application complete date:
GPA (science, overall)
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17):

I think most people posted this information on the Official Interview/Acceptance/Rejection thread, but i will contribute anyway.

Notification date: 8/20
Method of notification: Email
Residency: NV
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/18
Application complete date: 7/25
GPA (science, overall): 3.88, 3.85
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/23/24/25/none

Did Columbia have a supplement application?

Damn! @teethlover93, @oceanangel4 you guys did amazing!!

Notification date:8/20
Method of notification: email
Residency: CA
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/7
Application complete date:7/25
GPA (science, overall, bcp) 3.40, 3.56, 3.79
DAT (AA24/TS28/PAT22/Reading18/none):

Interview invite via email!!!!! Yayayaya!!!

Reactions: 4 users
I am super jealous right now. Congrats. What time did you get the e-mail?

I suppose it was around 5 am my time. I live in CA. Woke up that morning, checked my email, and BAM.

*still twiddling thumbs*

Reactions: 4 users
anyone who has already interviewed this cycle: do you have any advice/feedback from your interview? I have mine scheduled for this Friday Sept 19th and would appreciate any help I can get. Please PM me, thanks in advance! :)

anyone who has already interviewed this cycle: do you have any advice/feedback from your interview? I have mine scheduled for this Friday Sept 19th and would appreciate any help I can get. Please PM me, thanks in advance! :)
i would like to know this as well! thanks!

It's chill. Everyone interviews one-on-one, but it's all in the same room so you can hear other people talking. So just be prepared mentally for that.

It's chill. Everyone interviews one-on-one, but it's all in the same room so you can hear other people talking. So just be prepared mentally for that.
Well, my interview (along with one other applicant's) was downstairs in an office near where we checked in. However, I agree. Pretty informal, one on one, much more relaxed than I was anticipating. Know your application well because my interviewer had mine on hand.

Well, my interview (along with one other applicant's) was downstairs in an office near where we checked in. However, I agree. Pretty informal, one on one, much more relaxed than I was anticipating. Know your application well because my interviewer had mine on hand.

thank you! i hope mine is pretty relaxed as well :)

Just got an invite yesterday via email!
Does anyone know the logistics for travel? I'm from CA and would like to know more about which airport or hotels to stay at. Any input are greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
Go to JFK if you want cheaper airfare but it's really far from the school. It will cost you $60 Including tip to get there.

LGA usually has more expensive flights but it's closer to the school and costs about $40.

My advice is to pick a hotel right off of the A express so you can stop right on 168th in front of the school.

Yea the interview room is right next to the admissions office on the first floor.

I did my masters here so I'm familiar with the building.

Killer view of the Hudson River and George Washington bridge if you live in tower 1,2, or 3. It's like 950 for a room per month. So cheap compared to downtown.

Has anyone received "Columbia-received AADSAS application" email in late August and recently got an interview invite? My status on AADSAS says "Received/Under Review" for a month and nothing changed since late August.... no more pre-december interview left?

Just got an interview invite today at 3:20 ish!!!!!

AADSAS submitted 8/1.
offered an interview today.

3.54 cum. GPA

Do you just e-mail them back to schedule an interview?

My stats are posted on the official interview thread.

I had a 3.9 overall and 3.87 Sci gpa.

I had about 100 hours dental shadowing.