***The Official Columbia Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

no change yet.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
personal call or email?

i think a personal call would be so awesome.

Here's hoping my alarm tomorrow isn't actually my alarm but a phone call

Here's hoping my alarm tomorrow isn't actually my alarm but a phone call
how upset would you be if your friend private-called you and pranked you

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
There are limits to friendship

Rejection email.

Good luck to you all :). Seemed like a wonderful program.

Omg I still haven't gotten an email... I'm so scared :( do some arrive later than others? I think I might be waitlisted

portal unchanged. acceptance email at 8:09am.
if you get waitlisted do not worry, it moves fast!

Check your spam folder! I got my acceptance email there :D

Already checked, nothing :( congrats though!

Do they give out phone calls?

A couple of second-year students I spoke with said they received a phone call and an update on their AADSAS portal! I hope you hear good news :)

Accepted!!! Woohoo! Portal still says "invited for interview".

when i pick up the phone literally the only thing dr. z will hear is screaming for 60 seconds straight then a hang up.

Check your spam folders if you didn't get an email.

Last edited:
I can just feel that the moment I get into the shower that I'll get the phone call. Who needs a shower anyway?

Anyone who interviewed in late November hear anything from them?

• I interviewed on November 21 and got an acceptance email at 8:09am.
My first one so I'm pretty excited. Best of luck to everybody else, I wish you all the best in this stressful time

Edit: idk y that bullet point thing happened

Got my acceptance email at 8:09 am!!! Beyond excited :biglove:

just got my phone call! be prepared, they want to know if you are going.. I said I had a lot of decisions to make. not ready to commit yet!

edit: my bad, it was buffalo calling, not columbia. I was at the gym and they never really said which school it was.. I just checked the area code. oops!

Last edited:
Got my acceptance e-mail at 8:09 also!!!! Reading through the google doc they attached - they want 8 credits in biochem? That just doesn't make sense, it seems like too much for undergrad. I took biochem 1 but that was only 3 credits.

Got my acceptance e-mail at 8:09 also!!!! Reading through the google doc they attached - they want 8 credits in biochem? That just doesn't make sense, it seems like too much for undergrad. I took biochem 1 but that was only 3 credits.
http://dental.columbia.edu/page/admission-requirements

the page implies that the class 'Biochemistry' is required. im sure 8 credits of biochem is a typo... that's INSANE otherwise.

congrats everyone!!!! is there a Facebook page or should we make one?!

Apparently not everybody hears back today... I just called and asked since I didn't get anything. Ahh I dunno what this means for me since I interviewed so early! Is it a likely rejection :(

Apparently not everybody hears back today... I just called and asked since I didn't get anything. Ahh I dunno what this means for me since I interviewed so early! Is it a likely rejection :(
rejection emails got sent out?
maybe they went alphabetically

rejection emails got sent out?
maybe they went alphabetically
I just mean that since they didn't wanna accept me this first round, prob means they're on the fence, which means I might get a rejection eventually sighs