***The Official GRU Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Are you instate or out of state?

• Total voters
Just got the call! 1:15 pm!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
I want to call them so bad just so I can know where I stand at least. But I must refrain....

How late do they call?

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know how late they call? I am so anxious that I can hardly contain myself.

Reactions: 4 users
This wait is killing me, I haven't been able to concentrate all day

I want to call them so bad just so I can know where I stand at least. But I must refrain....

How late do they call?

Does anyone know how late they call? I am so anxious that I can hardly contain myself.

This wait is killing me, I haven't been able to concentrate all day

Same here, my friend. The struggle is real.

So glad its not just me...
Sure hope they have lots more calls to make so we can get some good news!

Reactions: 1 users
It just doesn't seem like many people have been called, so I'm sure there is good news coming you alls way soon!

It just doesn't seem like many people have been called, so I'm sure there is good news coming you alls way soon!

Fingers crossed! Congrats to you! What is your AADSAS status and undergrad school if you don’t mind me asking?

I asked around to a few people that have applied from my school and none of them have heard back, so fingers crossed!

I asked around to a few people that have applied from my school and none of them have heard back, so fingers crossed!

No one that I know from my school has either.

Members don't see this ad :)
accepted at 12:30 :D

oGPA: 3.8 sGPA 3.72
AA 21, TS 22 PAT 21 RC 24

Tomorrow is a new day yall. Keep your head up! They can't call everyone day one! :)

Excited to meet all of you my future classmates. So excited

Fingers crossed! Congrats to you! What is your AADSAS status and undergrad school if you don’t mind me asking?

My status still says invited for interview. I am completing my undergraduate at Georgia College and State University.

My status still says invited for interview. I am completing my undergraduate at Georgia College and State University.

For some reason I can't join the group. It says it's closed within Georgia College

Reactions: 1 user
That link just took me to a page for Georgia College.

Well let me try this again, sorry guys! It must have defaulted the settings of the group to be within my undergraduate college.

Well this has been quite a struggle! I need at least one person to add to the group before it can be created who is my friend! Can anyone help me out? So I will need someone to add me as a friend on facebook, so I can then invite them to the group.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-12-01 at 9.49.49 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-12-01 at 9.49.49 PM.png
    310.1 KB · Views: 51
Is it weird that I have 2 acceptances but I'm stilled bummed I haven't gotten a response from GRU? Lol. I really, really can't stop checking my phone every 5 minutes.... It must be so exciting for those that have gotten that call today!

Is it weird that I have 2 acceptances but I'm stilled bummed I haven't gotten a response from GRU? Lol. I really, really can't stop checking my phone every 5 minutes.... It must be so exciting for those that have gotten that call today!
What schools have you gotten into already?

For those accepted: did you receive any emails after the phone call, or were you just told that a packet would arrive sometime in the next week or so?

For those accepted: did you receive any emails after the phone call, or were you just told that a packet would arrive sometime in the next week or so?

I haven't received any emails, just was told the packet would come sometime soon!

Everyone that got phone calls: were they all from Mrs. Stephanie Perry?

Anyone get any phone calls today?

Nothing here either. I'm just trying to keep my mind off of it today.

Nothing here either. For those of us that still waiting to hear back how many are reapplicants? This is my 2nd go around. Hoping to be my last

Nothing here either. For those of us that still waiting to hear back how many are reapplicants? This is my 2nd go around. Hoping to be my last

My second and hopefully last time.

Nothing here yet either. This is tough and probably the worst part so far for me. It sucks because I have finals to study for when all I can think about is getting that call.

Trying to get a feel for last year's notifications, I reviewed last year's acceptance thread. It seems that a few highly competitive students (students who received multiple acceptances on December 2, 2013) were notified via phone between 9:30a - 1:00p on Monday, December 2nd. Then there seemed to be this huge lag until Friday, December 13 when the remainder of accepted applicants were notified. However, some applicants start receiving rejection emails the first week (I started seeing rejection posts around December 4th/5th, 2013) Waiting until Friday, December 12th seems like waiting for Christmas though...

Regardless, Good Luck Ya'll...:)

Last edited:
My friend on the student board said they haven't even started voting on some applicants. Just the stellar high gpa and dat scores were called yesterday. And they made about 40 calls yesterday. So hold tight guys. There is still voting left to do and spots to be given!

Reactions: 5 users
My friend on the student board said they haven't even started voting on some applicants. Just the stellar high gpa and dat scores were called yesterday. And they made about 40 calls yesterday. So hold tight guys. There is still voting left to do and spots to be given!

Thanks for the info!