The Official Happy Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BMBiology

temporarily banned~!
Removed
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is pharmacy getting you down? Please leave this thread.

:love:This is the happy thread. Only post happy thoughts and comments. :love:

happy-cat.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

What a cool thread. Alright here is something cool. I got my first check as a grad intern. I saw that and was like, "And there is more to come?!". :D

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Got my bonus and a pat on the back. Job well done, BMB...well done indeed.

My daughter is getting married 3 weeks from today:D

DSC_0010.jpg

He always makes me happy.....

A non pessimistic post/thread by BMBiology? I'm calling account hacked.

:laugh:

Yeah but I can't even wrap my head around that. That is more than like my entire immediate family makes combined. I mean should I be lighting cigars with hundred dollar bills or something?

No, don't light cigars with $100.00 bills. Don't go out and buy a new car. Just enjoy the fact you are no longer financially insecure.

Congrats and good luck. Be prepared to work hard....

My parents are in good health. Forever grateful for what they have sacrificed.

What a cool thread. Alright here is something cool. I got my first check as a grad intern. I saw that and was like, "And there is more to come?!". :D

That's great! I used some of my intern money to buy a nice wallet. I still use it today. It always reminds me how far I have gone and to always hard work.

Members don't see this ad :)
That's great! I used some of my intern money to buy a nice wallet. I still use it today. It always reminds me how far I have gone and to always hard work.

Haha this is actually kinda neat. Like, "hey I need a better wallet to hold all my sweet sweet RPh moneys". I like it. :thumbup:

Yup, I recommend a quality wallet though so it would last.

Haha this is actually kinda neat. Like, "hey I need a better wallet to hold all my sweet sweet RPh moneys". I like it. :thumbup:

Never keep money in your wallet. If you get pick pocketed they only have your credit cards, not your cash....

I can't tell you how happy I've been since I quit my job.

Better yet, my grad program is going to pay me MORE per year than what I was making as an intern. Holy ****. I don't know what to do with myself. Weekends free and getting paid for doing research I love with faculty I adore??? Heck yes.

Yeah but I can't even wrap my head around that. That is more than like my entire immediate family makes combined. I mean should I be lighting cigars with hundred dollar bills or something?

The employee bathroom makes me happy! :D

A happy thread? Well I'm thankful that I found a pharmacy intern job that fits perfectly with my school schedule. Not only that, but the techs and pharmacist are pretty awesome to work with, and even though I'm in a, not so well off area, the people who come in are for the most part pretty nice and patient.

^^ how much does it cost?

Happy and excited that I was able to secure a residency position post-match. I'm ready to move and get started very soon. :D

I'm happy Game of Thrones is back tonight!

I am so happy I left pharmacy school!!! :love::love:

I am so glad you did too! I love it when people follow what they preach, this made me so happy!!

It feels great to know that I won't have to go through life pretending to have a "doctorate" degree. :naughty:

So how much is she paying? You seem to be financially informed. I would guess 7:3 ratio

I am so happy I left pharmacy school!!! :love::love:

I think that's great that you were able to leave and find something you're happy with. It takes a lot of guts to walk away after investing so much time, energy, and money into something and also potentially disappointing loved ones.

So how much is she paying? You seem to be financially informed. I would guess 7:3 ratio

Close.

She always pays a 1/3.

Flying to Europe in peak Summer is ridiculous. You're looking at $1500/pp RT in June/July.
We got a great deal on a balcony because it's Carnival and they have gotten bad press lately (because their boats die out in the middle of the Gulf)
We're doing a week in Spain first because we speak a bit of Spanish and it just seems cool. I also didn't want to just do a cruise you know, little bit of land and sea vacay if you know what I mean.

I've decided to start traveling more. Just got back from Toronto. Still on a poutine high. Going to Boston next month. Austin early October. Montreal in late October. Won't spend a single day of vacation time for any of it. Because my job is awesome and I'm pretty damn happy.

I'm happy Game of Thrones is back tonight!

I enjoyed watching all of those stupid ass Starks die. They are so boring. A waste of dialogue, all of them. Except the little violent girl. She's entertaining. And still alive, so, hey, I'm satisfied. Now I can get back to watching the midget, Tommy Carcetti from The Wire, and the castrated guy keep trying to one up each other back at capital city. (I don't even try to keep up with all the names)

im very happy with life and career

only come on these boards to put in my 2 cents here and there or help out people with questions

anyways....loans have been paid in full and just saving up for a bigger house in the near future

cars paid off as well

best thing i ever did was pay off the school loan in a lump sum from savings i had before pharmacy school......so if people are out there sitting on some money, go ahead and kill your debt and just start saving your paychecks to grow another fortune

happy thread.....happy thread.....i like where this thread is going

I can still get an erection. Life is good

1. One of my students just won a big deal, nationally competitive scholarship valued at over $10,000...I'm happy for her, and it's good to know all of these letters of recommendation I write pay off from time to time.

2. Community just got renewed for a fifth season, and Dan Harmon might be coming back to direct it.

3. Summer recess.

Last edited:
I have been officially approved to move to days and break the bondage of night shift.
Soon I will be a decentralized, nursing-unit pharmacist.

Only in pharmacy is less pay and more work an upgrade! More or less it's continued professional advancement.

I have been officially approved to move to days and break the bondage of night shift.
Soon I will be a decentralized, nursing-unit pharmacist.

Only in pharmacy is less pay and more work an upgrade! More or less it's continued professional advancement.

Night shift would be awesome.