***The Official Harvard Dental Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

I interviewed but I only got an email today saying they are still in the middle of making a decision. When did you interview?
Same !

Members don't see this ad.

Official rejection today via e-mail at 4:49 PM - no interview invite, either.

Members don't see this ad :)
Reeeeeejection and it feels so good!

Waitlisted. Notified today on the portal

Has anyone just not heard anything from them? I was second batch. Haven't gotten an interview but haven't gotten a rejection either. Not sure at what point I should call and check my app status.

Has anyone just not heard anything from them? I was second batch. Haven't gotten an interview but haven't gotten a rejection either. Not sure at what point I should call and check my app status.

Same here. I am also trying to figure out if I should contact them

Reeeeeejection and it feels so good!

I am thinking to send application and fee today. Should I spend $170 for such kind of good feeling? Is it too later? 12/15 is deadline.

Got the acceptance call !!!!!! :soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited:
:highfive::claps::biglove::banana::):clap::bow:

Reactions: 4 users
Same here. I am also trying to figure out if I should contact them
I called Friday and this morning, but no answer. I finally just sent them an email. Hopefully they respond.

Waitlisted. I got an email today. Interviewed 1/6/16. I've read in some old threads that there is a "high-priority waitlist" possibly? Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Waitlisted. I got an email today. Interviewed 1/6/16. I've read in some old threads that there is a "high-priority waitlist" possibly? Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Per the waitlist email: "As a reminder, the Waiting List is not ranked. Should a place become available in the class, all candidates are re-evaluated". They also communicated this point at the interview.

Does anyone know usually how many people get off the wait list? Wish the wait time wasn't so ambiguous... people most likely have to decide on schools before August, which is when they said they might make contact. I heard the class fills by March, so hopefully people on the wait list can hear back before then.

Anne Berg retired last week, so that may be the end of interviews. Before she left, she said that the class is currently filled (35/35). Many other schools are still handing out acceptances though, so there may be a good chance of wait list movement.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
any update or movement on the wait list?

any waitlist people send in like application updates or anything to admissions?

Does anything think I could get invited to columbia or harvard? Planning to apply next year. My ECs are kinda weak (IMO), let me know what you guys think:

Canadian

GPA: 3.88
DAT: 23 AA, 21 PAT, 28 on carving

4 years DJing
7 years teaching classical indian instruments
5 years tutoring
3 years president of mental health outreach program for Sikh Community
100 hours shadowing
Several volunteer positions in hospitals