The Official "How Does This Schedule Look" Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I have a question for this thread:

This summer I'll be working at the same lab I work in during the school year for 40 hrs a week for four weeks. I also want to fit in gen chem 2 8wk course). I work in computational research so my "lab" can technically be anywhere I have my laptop and scratch paper to work on so the hours are pretty flexible. Has anyone taken on a 40hr /wk commitment along with a class before? Is it too much?

Could I add another class? (Lol jk)

Its not. I took 12 hours a semester and completed an article for publication during 2013 while on active duty

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I was just taking it for fun, still debating on it though. I'll take them if I have time in my schedule. As for genetics, it isn't necessary on the mcat? So far, I only have a semester of Gen Bio for the biology section. Is that enough for the MCAT?

Genetics isn't necessary. You are fine as is

Fall 2014
Intro to Chemistry 1 with Lab*
Introductory Statistics*
Animal Behavior*
Health Care Management: Healthcare Systems
Literature class on Karl Marx

Spring 2015
Biochemistry*
Intro to Chemistry 2 with Lab*
Cognitive Neuroscience (possibly)*
Health Care Management: Clinical Issues
Intro to Psychology or Human Chronobiology*

* = course counts for BCPM GPA

Thoughts?

I have concerns. It strikes me as odd that you are taking biochemistry without at least 1 full semester of organic chemistry. Many schools require organic chemistry (often 2 semesters) as a prerequisite for biochemistry.

Also, what are everyone's thoughts on possibly substituting the health care courses for other options (financial planning, negotiations, public speaking, etc)? I'd be dropping a minor but from what I hear these courses are must-takes because of their degree of real-life appliance, but are also notorious for their insane curves. I'm not asking in regards to med school chances, I'm asking for my personal long-term benefit.

I think all of the courses would be beneficial. The health care management might give you some ideas of things to say in interviews and help you prepare (I'm guessing here - ask someone who has actually interviewed; I haven't applied yet). I think every undergraduate should be required to take a course in personal finance. If you don't have strong interview/interpersonal communication skills, you might benefit from a public speaking course. And of course, I have never taken negotiations, but I suppose such a course might be useful in learning negotiation techniques that might have use in employment contracts later.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have a question for this thread:

This summer I'll be working at the same lab I work in during the school year for 40 hrs a week for four weeks. I also want to fit in gen chem 2 8wk course). I work in computational research so my "lab" can technically be anywhere I have my laptop and scratch paper to work on so the hours are pretty flexible. Has anyone taken on a 40hr /wk commitment along with a class before? Is it too much?

Could I add another class? (Lol jk)

You should be fine. Typically, outside of summer session classes, I might spend as much as 2 hours per weekday (10 hours total) per 3 credit hour class not counting any major assignments. Also, in the unlikely event you fall behind, there are a huge number of resources online for the class, so keep those in mind as well. Although not mentioned often here, MIT Open Course Ware is one of my favorites. I also used a program known as Thinkwell for general chemistry, and it was effectively an audio/video textbook replacement. Unfortunately, the latter is not free.

Edited: *I haven't factored in a lab component above, but suffice it to say that if you are willing to spend 60 hours a week (total including research), you should be more than fine in my opinion.

Summer

Bio II w/ Lab (4cr)
Chem II w/ Lab (4cr)
Some stupid required presentation/speech class (3cr)
Thinking a medical terminology course (it's a joke)

+ NIH funded research project
+ Working part time
+ Hospital volunteering (6hr/week)
+ Shadowing (5-6hr/week)

- I'll probably have a lot more free time than usual, so I'm figuring this is a minus, as I could probably fill it a bit more.

2nd semester in uni (1st semester of pre med), I'll be a junior credit wise after completing those courses.

Advice/tips/ideas?

You should be fine. Typically, outside of summer session classes, I might spend as much as 2 hours per weekday (10 hours total) per 3 credit hour class not counting any major assignments. Also, in the unlikely event you fall behind, there are a huge number of resources online for the class, so keep those in mind as well. Although not mentioned often here, MIT Open Course Ware is one of my favorites. I also used a program known as Thinkwell for general chemistry, and it was effectively an audio/video textbook replacement. Unfortunately, the latter is not free.

Edited: *I haven't factored in a lab component above, but suffice it to say that if you are willing to spend 60 hours a week (total including research), you should be more than fine in my opinion.

I already completed the 2 hr lab credit thankfully. I use MIT OCW all the time for physics, it is a life saver when you get nailed with a bad professor. I'll look into thinkwell though I've never heard of that. Thanks for the input.

Does anyone see an advantage to taking 2015 MCAT? I will have no choice other than to take it and the majority of posters here seem to be dreading it.

I will be squeezing in all pre-reqs from summer 2014 to summer 2015.

I am a non-trad (23 yo) with 109 credits under my belt.

But would scheduling this over 2 years be a better solution?

Stats:

3.2 URM First Generation College Student

ECs are good to go.

Im posting this here because it's about my schedule btw lol.

The only thing an extra year would do to my gap would be an extra .1-.15 because of all the credits I have.

Does anyone see an advantage to taking 2015 MCAT? I will have no choice other than to take it and the majority of posters here seem to be dreading it.

I will be squeezing in all pre-reqs from summer 2014 to summer 2015.

I am a non-trad (23 yo) with 109 credits under my belt.

But would scheduling this over 2 years be a better solution?

Stats:

3.2 URM First Generation College Student

ECs are good to go.

Im posting this here because it's about my schedule btw lol.

The only thing an extra year would do to my gap would be an extra .1-.15 because of all the credits I have.

If you're planning on taking the 2015 MCAT, make sure you have biochem, sociology and psychology under your belt (and pay attention to those classes very carefully!) That's the only way you can do well in the new section.

Yet to be finalized:

Physiological Psychology (3 credits)
Personality Psychology (3 credits)
Spanish 1001 (3 credits)
Biochemistry I (3 credits)
Biochem Lab (1 credit)
Ensemble (1 credit)
14 total hours

I'll be volunteering 6 hours/week and devoting 4 hours/week to a club.

Yet to be finalized:

Physiological Psychology (3 credits)
Personality Psychology (3 credits)
Spanish 1001 (3 credits)
Biochemistry I (3 credits)
Biochem Lab (1 credit)
Ensemble (1 credit)
14 total hours

I'll be volunteering 6 hours/week and devoting 4 hours/week to a club.

Looks good.

I was planning on taking biochemistry the summer after spring 2015.

Is it absolutely essential to have this class under my belt prior to taking the MCAT?

I was going to self study biochemistry so that I could still apply early in the cycle. Do you think this might be too difficult given the unknown nature of the 2015 mcat?

I have a psychology degree already too. Sociology and some upper level courses I have planned for the summer of 2015 and fall 2015.

Thanks for all the advice.

I was planning on taking biochemistry the summer after spring 2015.

Is it absolutely essential to have this class under my belt prior to taking the MCAT?

I was going to self study biochemistry so that I could still apply early in the cycle. Do you think this might be too difficult given the unknown nature of the 2015 mcat?

I have a psychology degree already too. Sociology and some upper level courses I have planned for the summer of 2015 and fall 2015.

Thanks for all the advice.
You definitely need first semester biochem before you take the 2015 MCAT.

My friend wants to take the following schedule but she also has a job:

Organic 1 w/lab
Calc based physics 1 w/lab
Calculus 2
A chemistry seminar course
Computer course (general ed)

Does this seem manageable?

Members don't see this ad :)
What about taking biochemistry in summer of '15 while studying for MCAT? Or is it absolutely essential to have taken this course prior to the mcat? Doing so would prolong my application until august or even until the next year. My goal was to apply as early as possible in the cycle.

Summer

Bio II w/ Lab (4cr)
Chem II w/ Lab (4cr)
Some stupid required presentation/speech class (3cr)
Thinking a medical terminology course (it's a joke)

+ NIH funded research project
+ Working part time
+ Hospital volunteering (6hr/week)
+ Shadowing (5-6hr/week)

- I'll probably have a lot more free time than usual, so I'm figuring this is a minus, as I could probably fill it a bit more.

2nd semester in uni (1st semester of pre med), I'll be a junior credit wise after completing those courses.

Advice/tips/ideas?
Still looking for advice on this.

Update

Summer:
Bio II w/ Lab
Chem II w/o Lab
Req Gen Ed Speech Class

Total: 10cr

Fall:
Orgo I
Chem II Lab
Microbio
Physics I w/ Lab
Genetics
Immunology Lab

Total: 17cr

Ok, official schedules are out for next semester for me, @Agent B I need some advise :D

As of now I have
A&P w/L - 4cr
Gen Chem I w/L - 5cr
Physics I w/L - 4cr
Zoology w/L - 4cr

First, id like to say that my school doesn't put a lot of emphasis on labs so it shouldn't be that difficult. Next, I think I may replace Zoology. I feel like that would be a class i would have to actually read the chapters to do decent in and with this schedule it would be difficult to find the time to do so. Thoughts?

Update

Summer:
Bio II w/ Lab
Chem II w/o Lab
Req Gen Ed Speech Class

Fall:
Orgo I
Chem II Lab
Microbio
Physics I w/ Lab
Genetics
Immunology Lab

Provided that you do nothing but study, you should be fine.

Sorry the order got screwed up when other people started posting feedbacks.

My friend wants to take the following schedule but she also has a job:

Organic 1 w/lab
Calc based physics 1 w/lab
Calculus 2
A chemistry seminar course
Computer course (general ed)

Does this seem manageable?

I would replace the computer course with something else (along the social science route, intro course usually). This is of course assuming she is working full time. If she likes comp sci, she is fine. Rest all looks good.

Update

Summer:
Bio II w/ Lab
Chem II w/o Lab
Req Gen Ed Speech Class

Fall:
Orgo I
Chem II Lab
Microbio
Physics I w/ Lab
Genetics
Immunology Lab

Why are you cramming in the 3 bio courses? I mean your schedule is fine, but can't you postpone the immune lab later on?

Ok, official schedules are out for next semester for me, @Agent B I need some advise :D

As of now I have
A&P w/L - 4cr
Gen Chem I w/L - 5cr
Physics I w/L - 4cr
Zoology w/L - 4cr

First, id like to say that my school doesn't put a lot of emphasis on labs so it shouldn't be that difficult. Next, I think I may replace Zoology. I feel like that would be a class i would have to actually read the chapters to do decent in and with this schedule it would be difficult to find the time to do so. Thoughts?

Since the labs aren't the focus, you should be fine, but zoology doesn't appear necessary (unless it is required). Why not add a social science class (an intro course is fine)?

Since the labs aren't the focus, you should be fine, but zoology doesn't appear necessary (unless it is required). Why not add a social science class (an intro course is fine)?
Unfortunately it's require for me :/ but thanks!

Sorry the order got screwed up when other people started posting feedbacks.

I would replace the computer course with something else (along the social science route, intro course usually). This is of course assuming she is working full time. If she likes comp sci, she is fine. Rest all looks good.

Why are you cramming in the 3 bio courses? I mean your schedule is fine, but can't you postpone the immune lab later on?

No gen eds left to take. Not taking bio courses would equate to not taking any courses, unfortunately :(

No gen eds left to take. Not taking bio courses would equate to not taking any courses, unfortunately :(

So? I don't understand what you meant by "no gen eds left to take". Just limit your schedule by avoiding 3 bio course crammed together unless you're falling behind

So? I don't understand what you meant by "no gen eds left to take". Just limit your schedule by avoiding 3 bio course crammed together unless you're falling behind
Not falling behind currently. The issue right now is I do not have any other courses to take. My only options are 1. Take less courses 2. Take that
No matter which option I take, I still graduate early. How early I graduate is dependent upon how many courses I'm taking a semester.

Also, I took out physics and replaced it with immuno lecture.

Not falling behind currently. The issue right now is I do not have any other courses to take. My only options are 1. Take less courses 2. Take that
No matter which option I take, I still graduate early. How early I graduate is dependent upon how many courses I'm taking a semester.

Also, I took out physics and replaced it with immuno lecture.

Why did you do that? If you're graduating early, postpone immune for later and take less courses

Why did you do that? If you're graduating early, postpone immune for later and take less courses
Teacher for immune is my bio teacher and they've already began teaching the coursework to those in bio

Wouldn't less classes make my schedule less competitive?

What about taking biochemistry in summer of '15 while studying for MCAT? Or is it absolutely essential to have taken this course prior to the mcat? Doing so would prolong my application until august or even until the next year. My goal was to apply as early as possible in the cycle.

Or has anyone taken biochemistry right after ochem I? I think this would serve my interests in taking mcat in may/june and applying early. Anyone else have advice on the subject? Has anyone done this? Or is it mandatory to have ochem II prior to biochemistry? I still will take ochem II just during next summer because from what I have read on here it seems that ochem II has a low yield on the mcat.

In Summer I will still be a sophomore, seeking a BA in Psychology. I am just starting on my premed requirements, as I completed my Associate's at one institution and will be transferring to a different University in the Fall. Here is my plan for the rest of this year, let me know what you think or what I could do better...

Summer 2014 (8 credits)
-BIOL 1610 + Lab (Principles of Biology)
or
-MATH 1050 (Precalculus - pre-req. for Trigonometry and Gen. Chem)
-PSY 2800 (elective for major - Human Sexuality)

Fall 2014 (18-19 credits):
-CHEM 1210 (Gen. Chemistry) + Lab
-BIOL 2400 (Human Physiology - but this is only if I take BIOL 1610 in summer, if not, I would take 1610 here in Fall)
-PSY 3120 (Cognitive Psychology)
-PSY 34600 (Health Psychology)
-PORT 3160 (Portuguese Grammar - for my minor in Portuguese and Brazilian Studies)

PLUS 4 hours of volunteer service per week, and (hopefully) 8 hours per week of physician shadowing. I hope to get a job as a medical scribe as well.

How things are looking right now. I'm excited to get going but also worried. I need 4.5 credits in my major in order to graduate (my school is really weird).

SUMMER 2014
General Chemistry I and II (+ labs)
University Physics I and II (+ labs)
Race and Racialization
+ one other class if I can convince my school to let me do another overload in late summer (depends on how I do with the 3 classes in early summer).
(2.5 to 3.0 credits/ 1.0 in major)

FALL 2014
Orgo I (+ lab)
Bio I (+ lab)
+ 4 more classes (4th year political science/african studies courses)
(3.0 credits/ 2.0 in major)

WINTER 2015
Orgo II (+ lab)
Bio II (+ lab) (might have to be replaced with one of my major courses)
MCAT (not likely)
(3.0 credits/ 2.0-2.5 in major)

Then I graduate!!! ...And then come right back to finish up pre-requisites :(

SUMMER 2015
Calculus I and II
Bio II (if the overload doesn't work out)
or Biochem depending how things go
MCAT (more likely)

plan on volunteering throughout and then going on a nice vacation in september 2015.

Last edited:
In Summer I will still be a sophomore, seeking a BA in Psychology. I am just starting on my premed requirements, as I completed my Associate's at one institution and will be transferring to a different University in the Fall. Here is my plan for the rest of this year, let me know what you think or what I could do better...

Summer 2014 (8 credits)
-BIOL 1610 + Lab (Principles of Biology)
or
-MATH 1050 (Precalculus - pre-req. for Trigonometry and Gen. Chem)
-PSY 2800 (elective for major - Human Sexuality)

Fall 2014 (18-19 credits):
-CHEM 1210 (Gen. Chemistry) + Lab
-BIOL 2400 (Human Physiology - but this is only if I take BIOL 1610 in summer, if not, I would take 1610 here in Fall)
-PSY 3120 (Cognitive Psychology)
-PSY 34600 (Health Psychology)
-PORT 3160 (Portuguese Grammar - for my minor in Portuguese and Brazilian Studies)

PLUS 4 hours of volunteer service per week, and (hopefully) 8 hours per week of physician shadowing. I hope to get a job as a medical scribe as well.

Looks good.

How things are looking right now. I'm excited to get going but also worried. I need 4.5 credits in my major in order to graduate (my school is really weird).

SUMMER 2014
General Chemistry I and II (+ labs)
University Physics I and II (+ labs)
Race and Racialization
+ one other class if I can convince my school to let me do another overload in late summer (depends on how I do with the 3 classes in early summer).
(2.5 to 3.0 credits/ 1.0 in major)

FALL 2014
Orgo I (+ lab)
Bio I (+ lab)
(3.0 credits/ 2.0 in major)

WINTER 2015
Orgo II (+ lab)
Bio II (+ lab) (might have to be replaced with one of my major courses)
MCAT (not likely)
(3.0 credits/ 2.0-2.5 in major)

Then I graduate!!! ...And then come right back to finish up pre-requisites :(

SUMMER 2015
Calculus I and II
Bio II (if the overload doesn't work out)
or Biochem depending how things go
MCAT (more likely)

plan on volunteering throughout and then going on a nice vacation in september 2015.

You're fine

How does this look for fall?

Organic chemistry 1
Physics 1 with lab
Stat methods in psych with lab
Chem 2 lab
Clinical psych

new alteration:
summer 2014

June
month long program through local medical school
July
precal 2 (trig) 3 credit hrs
Ancient history/ ancient philosophy 3 credit hrs
Fall 2014
chem 2 lect. and lab 4 credit hrs
calc 1 4 credit hrs
Microbiology with lab 4 credit hrs
or
Genetics 3 credit hrs
Arg. and Debate 3 credit hrs
Intro to latin 3 credit hrs
Total 17-18 hrs

new alteration:
summer 2014

June
month long program through local medical school
July
precal 2 (trig) 3 credit hrs
Ancient history/ ancient philosophy 3 credit hrs
Fall 2014
chem 2 lect. and lab 4 credit hrs
calc 1 4 credit hrs
Microbiology with lab 4 credit hrs
or
Genetics 3 credit hrs
Arg. and Debate 3 credit hrs
Intro to latin 3 credit hrs
Total 17-18 hrs

You're fine

I go to a CC so I am basically waiting until my last semester (which would be spring 2015) to take some medical school prerequisites. This schedule is going to hopefully give me a better foundation for the upcoming pre-reqs.

Fall 2014 Sophomore schedule:

-Topics in Mathematics 3 credits, prereq class for statistics.
-Sociology 3 credits, elective
-Intro to Chemistry 4 credits
-Survey of Biological Science 4 credits, basically a Bio I class but for non biology majors. I still will be taking Bio I for the spring.
-Music Appreciation 3 credits, elective
-English Comp II 3 credits

Does it look pretty good? Any reccomendations?

sophomore..

-TA for bio (15 hr/week)
-genetics honors w/ lab
-orgo 1 w/ lab
-english 101
-interesting gen ed class

15 credits. doable?

I go to a CC so I am basically waiting until my last semester (which would be spring 2015) to take some medical school prerequisites. This schedule is going to hopefully give me a better foundation for the upcoming pre-reqs.

Fall 2014 Sophomore schedule:

-Topics in Mathematics 3 credits, prereq class for statistics.
-Sociology 3 credits, elective
-Intro to Chemistry 4 credits
-Survey of Biological Science 4 credits, basically a Bio I class but for non biology majors. I still will be taking Bio I for the spring.
-Music Appreciation 3 credits, elective
-English Comp II 3 credits

Does it look pretty good? Any reccomendations?

Looks good

sophomore..

-TA for bio (15 hr/week)
-genetics honors w/ lab
-orgo 1 w/ lab
-english 101
-interesting gen ed class

15 credits. doable?

Yup doable

I'm currently a sophomore, and this is my plan for junior year:

Fall
PHYS 181 - General Physics I with lab (5 credits)
CHEM 361 - Organic Chemistry I with lab (5)
BIOL 183 - General Biology III with lab (5)

Winter
PHYS 182 - General Physics II with lab (5)
CHEM 362 - Organic Chemistry II (this one doesn't have a lab ... is that common?) (3)
MATH 173 - Calculus II (5)
English or another elective (maybe psychology) (5)

Spring
PHYS 183 - General Physics III with lab (5)
CHEM 363 - Organic Chemistry III with lab (5)
BIOL 213 - Biostatistics (4)

I know organic chemistry is going to be hard, so I'm not sure about pairing it with physics ... what do you think? I'm also planning to take the MCAT in winter/early spring, but I won't be finished with the physics or organic chemistry sequences yet. Thoughts?

I'm currently a sophomore, and this is my plan for junior year:

Fall
PHYS 181 - General Physics I with lab (5 credits)
CHEM 361 - Organic Chemistry I with lab (5)
BIOL 183 - General Biology III with lab (5)

Winter
PHYS 182 - General Physics II with lab (5)
CHEM 362 - Organic Chemistry II (this one doesn't have a lab ... is that common?) (3)
MATH 173 - Calculus II (5)
English or another elective (maybe psychology) (5)

Spring
PHYS 183 - General Physics III with lab (5)
CHEM 363 - Organic Chemistry III with lab (5)
BIOL 213 - Biostatistics (4)

I know organic chemistry is going to be hard, so I'm not sure about pairing it with physics ... what do you think? I'm also planning to take the MCAT in winter/early spring, but I won't be finished with the physics or organic chemistry sequences yet. Thoughts?

I think every university recommends that you pair ochem and physics. I am taking that sequence and it is not that hard.

Spring Quarter 2014-

Intro to Ecology and Evolution (5 credits)
Intro to Developmental Psychology (5 credits)
GE (5 Credits )
Organic Chemistry (3 credits)
Internship (3 hour/week commitment, 1 credit)

hey guys, do you guys think that 'Computational Biology Laboratory' would count as a second biology lab course (in addition to the introductory bio lab). I know it sounds kind of obvious, but I'm not sure.

Spring Quarter 2014-

Intro to Ecology and Evolution (5 credits)
Intro to Developmental Psychology (5 credits)
GE (5 Credits )
Organic Chemistry (3 credits)
Internship (3 hour/week commitment, 1 credit)

Looks good

hey guys, do you guys think that 'Computational Biology Laboratory' would count as a second biology lab course (in addition to the introductory bio lab). I know it sounds kind of obvious, but I'm not sure.

Seems like it does

I'd like to get some feedback on my Summer schedule;
(Distance Learning)-
Survey of Human Disease (3cr)
Intro to Enviro/Occupational Health (3cr)
Lit in Public Health (3cr)
Foundations of Immunology (3cr)

(On Campus)-
Chem 1+Lab (4cr): first 6 weeks of Summer
Chem2+Lab (4cr): last 6 weeks of Summer
Intro to Physics (3cr): entire semester

So at any given time the most credits I will be taking is 19. I managed to knock out 18 two Summers ago.

My plan is to take OChem1+Lab and College Physics 1+Lab in the Fall along with about 12-15 public health credit hours.

Thanks!

I'd like to get some feedback on my Summer schedule;
(Distance Learning)-
Survey of Human Disease (3cr)
Intro to Enviro/Occupational Health (3cr)
Lit in Public Health (3cr)
Foundations of Immunology (3cr)

(On Campus)-
Chem 1+Lab (4cr): first 6 weeks of Summer
Chem2+Lab (4cr): last 6 weeks of Summer
Intro to Physics (3cr): entire semester

So at any given time the most credits I will be taking is 19. I managed to knock out 18 two Summers ago.

My plan is to take OChem1+Lab and College Physics 1+Lab in the Fall along with about 12-15 public health credit hours.

Thanks!
Should be do able, especially if you have done a similar credit load in past summers.

General Chemistry I
Intro to Statistics
Computer Programming Languages and Techniques I
Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science
Looking for a final class - either Mandarin Chinese III to finish graduation requirements or a business class in Operations and Management

Bio major with a concentration in Computational Biology. Doing several ECs as well.

Also, does it look bad if I'm a bio major thinking about retaking the intro Bio courses to improve my GPA?

I think every university recommends that you pair ochem and physics. I am taking that sequence and it is not that hard.
Maybe for you, lol. It depends where you go...I'd ask classmates who did the same...it was manageable but difficult for many at my school... May not be too bad elsewhere.

If it falls within the biology course "bio 321 L" etc. I would think you're fine.

General Chemistry I
Intro to Statistics
Computer Programming Languages and Techniques I
Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science
Looking for a final class - either Mandarin Chinese III to finish graduation requirements or a business class in Operations and Management

Bio major with a concentration in Computational Biology. Doing several ECs as well.

Also, does it look bad if I'm a bio major thinking about retaking the intro Bio courses to improve my GPA?

Seems doable. I wouldn't redo classes unless it will make a significant difference in your GPA. Also unless you're DO your old grade and retake grade get averaged, so while I've never done much math to test this hypothesis, I feel like there's rarely a time where a retake will help your GPA much. If you were redoing it to show you can master the material then maybe, but if you were fine in your upper levels I feel like that shows the same thing.

So I'm taking....
Pchem (required)
Biochem lab (required)
Inorgo chem 2 (elective)
Sociology (for med school prereq)
Calc 4 (math minor; don't absolutely need this)
Bio lab (because if I don't take it now I'll have 3 labs next semester)

#happysenioryear