****The Official Indiana University Class of 2016 Acceptance Thread****

Anyone get an email yet??????????

Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't gotten any news yet either

What the hell!!! They told us by 12:01am Indiana time.

I don't think we are getting any answers tonight!! Time to maybe go to sleep :sleep:

theres gotta be something wrong right? with the hundreds of ppl on sdn there are hardly many people getting any kinds of notifications!

Yes something is wrong. I have a buddy who also interviewed and he knows five others and nothing!!

the good thing is that no one has heard anything!

Members don't see this ad :)
Sitting at work refreshing this thread, aadsas, and my email. At least I'm getting paid to do it lol

LOL!! I keep doing the same thing. I wounder what happened to them sending emails out at 12:01am.

Yea they said they were going to send them out at 12:01am... Good thing I went to bed and didn't wait up for it. Now I'm off to work and won't be able to check again till noon :(

Just received the acceptance email at 7:49!

Congratulations everyone! Anyone from out of state get the email yet?

*edit - hmm, just saw that someone OOS got the email, dang. Guess it's not happening with Indiana.

I'm from out of state - I received my acceptance at 7:44am EST! YAYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anybody make a facebook group yet? hahaha

I still have hope that I will get an email! I figure they are personalizing each email and sending them out one at a time. Dr. Kasberg told me they are sending out at least 50 (possibly more) OOS letters and even more in state (not sure on that number). So it will take time to get them all out.

Last edited:
Out of State acceptance email this morning! Nice thing to wake up to (I feel sorry for those who stayed up all night unable to sleep!)

Did they send out any waitlisted e-mails yet?

I received an email around 7:30am. I could not be happier. :love:

Someone start a facebook page! :-D

Alright, I'm caving and making a Facebook page, but it's not letting me make the page without adding members first lol PM me your info so I can find you!

has anyone heard anything about movement on the alternate list?

Deleted Facebook page

Last edited:
Does anyone know what the "Final Notice" date is for the down payment IU?.... I would really hate to pay the down payment and then get notice Jan 1st from one of my top schools that I've been accepted. Does anyone know how much the first IU down payment is too?

Does anyone know what the "Final Notice" date is for the down payment IU?.... I would really hate to pay the down payment and then get notice Jan 1st from one of my top schools that I've been accepted. Does anyone know how much the first IU down payment is too?

$1000 due Jan. 6th

Are there any in-state applicants planning on declining their acceptances?

Are there any NEW acceptances here? I noticed that all those who posted on the other thread were waitlisted.

Last edited: