***The Official Indiana University Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoFe2

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Who else is applying?? :) I hope to get my application in in the next week or so.

Members don't see this ad.

Me! It's just a fee right? And then they'll send a supp?

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone received a confirmation that all of their application materials have been received?

I haven't! I'm pretty sure I paid (lol), but I haven't gotten any confirmation yet.

I received an email back around 6/9 to fill out an online type application. I wasn't sure if it was considered the supplemental since there wasn't any question on it, but I filled out the form, paid the fee and received an email the same day that my payment was processed

I got the payment confirmation email but didn't get an email that all my materials had been received. All of the other schools I applied to sent me one so I was wondering if I should've received one from IU, too.

I received an email back around 6/9 to fill out an online type application. I wasn't sure if it was considered the supplemental since there wasn't any question on it, but I filled out the form, paid the fee and received an email the same day that my payment was processed

Same.

Are all of you In-State?

Last edited:
I'm OOS. CO resident, living in Chicago.

Is anyone else having trouble paying the fee? I keep getting an error message!

I paid my fee a while ago and I received an email today to submit my fee. I checked their website with my quest login and I verified that I submitted it 2 weeks ago. Perhaps they are having some issues with the system?

Same.

Area all of you In-State?
I'm in-state.
I paid my fee a while ago and I received an email today to submit my fee. I checked their website with my quest login and I verified that I submitted it 2 weeks ago. Perhaps they are having some issues with the system?
I also got the same message, I might call tomorrow. I couldn't tell if it was just an email they sent to everyone or if they just haven't received my fee. I received a payment confirmation email, though.
Same thing happened to me, I called and they told me to open the graduate application through the IUPUI graduate website and not the IU School of Dent website. Then it worked for me.

I'm in-state.

I also got the same message, I might call tomorrow. I couldn't tell if it was just an email they sent to everyone or if they just haven't received my fee. I received a payment confirmation email, though.

Same thing happened to me, I called and they told me to open the graduate application through the IUPUI graduate website and not the IU School of Dent website. Then it worked for me.

I got through on a different computer (a PC instead of my mac).

I'm Out of State!

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm in-state.

I received yet another email today about payment. I tried calling and it went straight to voicemail. Did you make contact and ask about the confusion? I don't understand why I am getting these emails if I have already paid and submitted the app.

I received yet another email today about payment. I tried calling and it went straight to voicemail. Did you make contact and ask about the confusion? I don't understand why I am getting these emails if I have already paid and submitted the app.
I received the same email. I tried also and it went straight to voicemail :(

I keep going straight to voicemail both today and yesterday... anyone know whats going on or able to get through?

I left a voicemail but I haven't heard back. With the holiday tomorrow, who knows if we would even get in touch with someone until Monday.

keep us updated on what they said! I paid as well but got an email o_O

I never received any call back. Not sure what that means. Anyone else hear anything?

so you guys/girls are having problem with paying secondary fee? Is that just us or entire applicants?

so you guys/girls are having problem with paying secondary fee? Is that just us or entire applicants?
I paid it in early June, it's definitely confusing but I eventually figured it out and I received a payment confirmation email soon after

I paid it in early June, it's definitely confusing but I eventually figured it out and I received a payment confirmation email soon after
Have you received emails about paying the app fee even after submitting your payment? I don't know if they are sending this email to everyone or if my payment did not go through, even though I received a payment confirmation email.

Have you received emails about paying the app fee even after submitting your payment? I don't know if they are sending this email to everyone or if my payment did not go through, even though I received a payment confirmation email.
I got it too so I'm assuming they just send it out to everyone

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah I'm going to assume if we all paid and all got the email then we should be good. I wonder when interviews will start going out

Yeah I'm going to assume if we all paid and all got the email then we should be good. I wonder when interviews will start going out

I took a look at the 2018 thread and it looks like people first started hearing about interviews during the first week of August. I guess we will have to be patient for the next few weeks!:(

After submitting your secondary fee, did anyone receive an "Application Complete" e-mail from them? I only received an e-mail receipt.

This will be an interesting ride for everyone @pinkster ... best of luck to you. :thumbup:

After submitting your secondary fee, did anyone receive an "Application Complete" e-mail from them? I only received an e-mail receipt.

This will be an interesting ride for everyone @pinkster ... best of luck to you. :thumbup:
I just received an application received email so I was assuming that my app is complete because they never contacted me saying anything was missing. Is this what you received?

Yes, that is what I received. I e-mailed them just to ensure they received all my materials.

EDIT: They got back to me quickly. My application is complete and Emily informed me that they will send another e-mail update soon.

Last edited:
Yes, that is what I received. I e-mailed them just to ensure they received all my materials.

EDIT: They got back to me quickly. My application is complete and Charlie Dill informed me that they will send another e-mail update soon.
I emailed them awhile ago about my completed application and they never emailed me back. I still cannot get through to speak with someone in the office to make sure my materials have been received. Not quite sure what to do.

Woops! Not Charlie, it was Melanie who e-mailed me. It's going to take awhile, I think they are overwhelmed with apps right now.

Got my AADSAS application complete and under review email on July 19th. Being an in-state resident this is my top choice.

Woops! Not Charlie, it was Melanie who e-mailed me. It's going to take awhile, I think they are overwhelmed with apps right now.
I got an email confirmation over a week ago that my materials were all complete. She also told me we should be hearing about interviews in about 3 weeks or so! I am getting very anxious seeing more and more schools start to give interviews...

Reactions: 1 users
Just received an e-mail with a 10 digit university ID number and a large spiel about immigration to the U.S. I think that's a good sign! :)
(I'm Canadian.)

Just received an e-mail with a 10 digit university ID number and a large spiel about immigration to the U.S. I think that's a good sign! :)
(I'm Canadian.)
Hopefully that means interviews will be going out soon!

Last year 71.9% of in-state applicants received interviews. I'm in-state and this is my #1 choice so I'm hoping for so good news soon.

Reactions: 2 users
Last year 71.9% of in-state applicants received interviews. I'm in-state and this is my #1 choice so I'm hoping for so good news soon.

Same! *praying hands* emoji

Every time my phone buzzes with a new email my stomach fills with butterflies. Wahhhhh +pity+

Reactions: 3 users
I just shared my info, with you guys in mind. Hopefully Monday we hear something.

From looking at the past threads, it looks like next week is the big week!

Reactions: 3 users
Anyone hear anything? I was hoping to hear something yesterday or today...

Last year they gave them out on a Friday afternoon so that's what I'm thinking right now. I'm starting to get real anxious.

Last year they gave them out on a Friday afternoon so that's what I'm thinking right now. I'm starting to get real anxious.
I can't wait until Friday! haha...I'm anxious too

Maybe this year they'll send them out on Wednesday. Tomorrow is my birthday and that would be so sweet!

Maybe this year they'll send them out on Wednesday. Tomorrow is my birthday and that would be so sweet!
That would be awesome. Fingers crossed for an awesome birthday for you!! :)

Hope so! Monday was mine and I was hoping I'd get one then too!

Hope so! Monday was mine and I was hoping I'd get one then too!

Ohh well happy birthday! May both of our birthday presents be interviews to IU.

Status
Not open for further replies.